Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,631 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

ILORIN Residents, Come In Here. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / ILORIN Residents, Come In Here. (181 Views)

Oyo State Residents Please Help / Anambra Poultry Farmers To Share Over 5,000 Eggs To Residents On World Egg Day!! / Buy Your Fruits And Vegetables From Us This Christmas (abuja Residents) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ILORIN Residents, Come In Here. by Deelightt: 11:09am On Feb 12
If you reside in Ilorin, then you understand the struggle of getting clean hygienic food products made from cassava.

Is it the garri sold in markets?๐Ÿ˜ญ Or the fufu๐Ÿ˜ญ. I recall my first encounter on seeing them sold, I honestly taught it was Amala flour that was displayed looking from afar until you come close and realize that it's actually garri or fufu.

Anybody else can relate to this?

What if we didn't have this anymore?๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ Health is life, remember? What if we could have assurance of what we put into our mouth and be sure of the source?๐Ÿ˜ฅ

What if I told you a solution to this already exists? What if I told you you don't have to worry yourself no more?๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ

We have taken it upon ourselves so you no longer have to feed on unhygienic, unsafe, poorly processed food made from cassava,and not just cassava, many other food products inclusive.

Made from scratch ๐Ÿ“Œ
Under hygienic conditions ๐Ÿ“Œ
Developed and produced by a Food scientist ๐Ÿ“Œ

Re: ILORIN Residents, Come In Here. by Deelightt: 11:23am On Feb 12
1. Introducing our fufu powder;
โœ…Easy to make
โœ… made from finely sourced cassava,
โœ…processed under the most hygienic conditions

๐ŸšซNo more consuming of fly infested, brown coloured fufu๐Ÿšซ

Re: ILORIN Residents, Come In Here. by Deelightt: 11:46am On Feb 12
2. Introducing our Ijebu garri like you've never known before!!

Unbeatable taste๐Ÿ“Œ
Unbeatable crunch and savour ๐Ÿ“Œ
Finely sourced ๐Ÿ“Œ
It's different from the rest ๐Ÿ“Œ

We are available at all times to receive your orders, send us a message now 07010999524
Re: ILORIN Residents, Come In Here. by Deelightt: 11:46am On Feb 12
All product range are available in all sizes ranging from 500g to no limit. Our prices are as follows:

Fufu flour

1kg - #1200
1.5kg- #1800
2kg - #2400
5kg - #5800
10kg - #11, 500

Garri ijebu
500g - #700
1kg - #1300
1.5kg - #2000
2kg - #2600
3kg - #3800
4kg - #5100
5kg - #6300
10kg - #12,500

Our 1kg product is MORE than a standard Congo measurement WHILE our 3kg measurement is synonymous to a paint measurement + a Congo extra.

Place your orders today and get your goods at our discounted price today๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏโœ…

Just a trial will convince you! This is what some of our dear customers have to say about our products.

To place your order, send a message to 07010999524
Catch us on Instagram at Instagram.com/delightfoodco
Re: ILORIN Residents, Come In Here. by Deelightt: 4:40pm On Feb 16
Still available to allโœ…โœ…

(1) (Reply)

Fingerlings, Juvenile And Breeder Stock Available / Fingerlings Juvenile And Breeder Stock Available / Doussie, Mussivi, Kosso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.