Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Any Nigerians Born And Raised Abroad Plan To Move to Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Nigerians Born And Raised Abroad Plan To Move to Nigeria? (1868 Views)

Poll: Will you ever move to Nigeria?

Yes within 10 years: 57% (4 votes)
Yes within 20 years: 14% (1 vote)
Yes, when I retire: 0% (0 votes)
No: 28% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening / Electricity Tariffs To Be Raised Upon Power Stability—buhari / Nigerians Born And Raised Outside Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Nigerians Born And Raised Abroad Plan To Move to Nigeria? by igbo2011(m): 9:34pm On Nov 09, 2011
I plan to move to Nigeria someday to start up a business where I am producing something.  Agriculture, manufacturing, or even tourism.  This can all briing foreign exchange, jobs, and raise the GDP of Nigeria.  If I don't start a business, hopefully I can work in a company like Innoson, Zinox, Tinapa, or somewhere in one of those industries.

if you were born and raised abroad in America, UK,South Aafrica, etc do you plan to move to Nigeria or will you stay in the country of your birth?
Re: Any Nigerians Born And Raised Abroad Plan To Move to Nigeria? by Fhemmmy: 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2011
There is so much in Nigeria that could be tapped into, just take care of security, logistics and you will be happy . . . but have something better to give you electricity and not the yeye NEPA
Re: Any Nigerians Born And Raised Abroad Plan To Move to Nigeria? by merge(f): 2:27am On Nov 12, 2011
I'm born in the USA too. I would love to move back home to get into agricultural or manufacturing business. smiley
Re: Any Nigerians Born And Raised Abroad Plan To Move to Nigeria? by BootyOnMe: 2:33am On Nov 12, 2011
Please, they have started moving back o! Whia you dey? grin
Road to do 'ODU' and 'DRUG-SWALLOWING/SHYTING' don close tey tey.
Brain don block. . . no power to do factory work for old age!
Some don taya to eat oyinbo poohsie. . .blokos don taya!
Almost all my friends dem husbands don dey for Naija for over 10 years.
I nor know wetin my own dey wait for kpa-kpa! angry

After learning how to give beta 'BJ/VJ' behind 'short' school buses in the great USA, who wanno go and be phocking rapi-sts and cultists for retirement in Nigeria? My kids ain't moving an inch. Me neither! Let all Nigerian men go back and marry those desperate females waiting for 'yankee' sounding old agberos. We are done with them. kiss

We OOOOOLD, seXXXXy NIGERIAN ladies of the great USA and awa kids ain't moving back.
Forward ever, backward never! cool
I repeat. . . I release my own man to go forth and procreate with the Nigerian females to breed some more shhhidrens(OLODOS) to build a more cowardly Nigerian future!

My contribution to Nigeria. Ammo sit my pweeety arzzzze ova hia! cool

ONLY NIGERIAN MEN SHOULD MOVE BACK TO NIGERIA PERIOD!!!! [size=20pt]I VOTED NOOOOOO!!!!! [/size] kiss

I DON'T NEED NIGERIANS IN AMERICA!!!! cool
Abeg make una dey go abeg. Millions are waiting to take your places!
Gooood ridddance!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerians Born And Raised Abroad Plan To Move to Nigeria? by merge(f): 2:48am On Nov 12, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Please, they have started moving back o! Whia you dey? grin
Road to do 'ODU' and 'DRUG-SWALLOWING/SHYTING' don close tey tey.

After learning how to give beta 'BJ/VJ' behind 'short' school buses in the great USA, who wanno go and be phocking rapi-sts and cultists for retirement in Nigeria? My kids ain't moving an inch. Me neither! Let all Nigerian men go back and marry those desperate females waiting for 'yankee' sounding old agberos. We are done with them. kiss

We OOOOOLD, seXXXXy NIGERIAN ladies of the great USA and awa kids ain't moving back.
Forward ever, backward never! cool
I repeat. . . I release my own man to go forth and procreate with the Nigerian females to breed some more shhhidrens(OLODOS) to build a more cowardly Nigerian future!

My contribution to Nigeria. Ammo sit my pweeety arzzzze ova hia! cool

ONLY NIGERIAN MEN SHOULD MOVE BACK TO NIGERIA PERIOD!!!! [size=20pt]I VOTED NOOOOOO!!!!! [/size] kiss

I DON'T NEED NIGERIANS IN AMERICA!!!! cool

What the angry about? You don't like Nigerian men. I'm a female lol.
Re: Any Nigerians Born And Raised Abroad Plan To Move to Nigeria? by merge(f): 2:51am On Nov 12, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Some don taya to eat oyinbo poohsie. . .blokos don taya!

What do you mean?
Re: Any Nigerians Born And Raised Abroad Plan To Move to Nigeria? by BootyOnMe: 2:52am On Nov 12, 2011
merge:

What the angry about? You don't like Nigerian men. I'm a female lol.

I love my Nigerian men o!
I nor go tok true again? grin
Did you vote yes as a female? shocked

merge:

What do you mean?

I mean only Nigerian men are moving back because they can't control the Nigerian females in the USA.

They are tired of Akata and Oyinbo women. . . time to get some 'village' brides again to feel like thier ancestors. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerians Born And Raised Abroad Plan To Move to Nigeria? by merge(f): 2:54am On Nov 12, 2011
BootyOnMe:

I nor go tok true again?

Yeah for business.
Re: Any Nigerians Born And Raised Abroad Plan To Move to Nigeria? by merge(f): 2:56am On Nov 12, 2011
BootyOnMe:

I nor go tok true again? grin

I mean only Nigerian men are moving back because they can't control the Nigerian females in the USA.

They are tired of Akata and Oyinbo women. . . time to get some 'village' brides again to feel like thier ancestors. cheesy

Since when Thought they been marrying anything by now.
Re: Any Nigerians Born And Raised Abroad Plan To Move to Nigeria? by BootyOnMe: 2:57am On Nov 12, 2011
merge:

Yeah for business.

Good gal
Me too.
I just opened one business over there.
Will go back and forth.
But will never relocate over there.
A good place to hide some 'tax-free' money.
You understand what am sayin'? wink
Good way to dodge Uncle Samuel! grin
Re: Any Nigerians Born And Raised Abroad Plan To Move to Nigeria? by merge(f): 2:59am On Nov 12, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Good gal
Me too.
I just opened one business over there.
Will go back and forth.
But will never relocate over there.
A good place to hide some 'tax-free' money.
You understand what am sayin'? wink
Good way to dodge Uncle Samuel! grin

Understand
You born in the USA ?
Re: Any Nigerians Born And Raised Abroad Plan To Move to Nigeria? by BootyOnMe: 2:59am On Nov 12, 2011
merge:

Since when Thought they been marrying anything by now.

Yes. . .
But as they get older. . . they get more restless.
Nigeria is a country for men.
America is a country for women. . .
Choose one! grin

You fit lock Nigerian man for jail for Nigeria? Try ya luck!
I don lock MANY up for America. cool
Re: Any Nigerians Born And Raised Abroad Plan To Move to Nigeria? by Kilode1: 3:03am On Nov 12, 2011
LOL @ how bootyonme had to break down her amazing "stream of conciousness" to merge  grin

I think it takes a special talent to grasp Blazay's musings. I'm happy to be so talented.
Re: Any Nigerians Born And Raised Abroad Plan To Move to Nigeria? by BootyOnMe: 3:05am On Nov 12, 2011
merge:

Understand
You born in the USA ?

Born and bred in BENIN-CIRRRRRY!!!! cool
Ediale Memorial Hospital.
G.R.A. . . Golf Course. . . Benin-City. . .Edo State, Nigeria. cool
Re: Any Nigerians Born And Raised Abroad Plan To Move to Nigeria? by merge(f): 3:06am On Nov 12, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Yes. . .
But as they get older. . . they get more restless.
Nigeria is a country for men.
America is a country for women. . .
Choose one! grin

You fit lock Nigerian man for jail for Nigeria? Try ya luck!
I don lock MANY up for America. cool

Totally Agree.

I know I will be successful in business with time but sometimes giving Nigerian men access to money is scary. Many believe just because they are rich its their right to keeping another women on the side.
Re: Any Nigerians Born And Raised Abroad Plan To Move to Nigeria? by merge(f): 3:08am On Nov 12, 2011
Kilode?!:

LOL @ how bootyonme had to break down her amazing "stream of conciousness" to merge  grin

I think it takes a special talent to grasp Blazay's musings. I'm happy to be so talented.

I don't the understand the pidgin crap so it fine. That a flaw I'm proud of. It wont help me compete in a global economy and not original.
Re: Any Nigerians Born And Raised Abroad Plan To Move to Nigeria? by BootyOnMe: 3:11am On Nov 12, 2011
Kilode?!:

LOL @ how bootyonme had to break down her amazing "stream of conciousness" to merge  grin

Hey!
It is Kumbaya day today.
My "Enyi" initiation ceremony is tomorrow and I am excited. cool
Under normal circumstances I will not show up on a thread started by one called 'IGBO2011'! wink
Besides, you are talking about my darling America here. . .  cool
When your 'possee' show up with their offensive personas and cameos, . . .then we can RUMBLE IN DA JUNGLE! kiss
As look as you keep it civil and jocular. . .we are in business today. . . especially after surviving that nasty MMA of a place last night. TWA! cry
Re: Any Nigerians Born And Raised Abroad Plan To Move to Nigeria? by Kilode1: 3:16am On Nov 12, 2011
merge:

I don't the understand the pidgin crap so it fine. Learning pidgin will not get me far in life.

You are truly born Abroad. Come home. But be prepared.

BootyOnMe:

Hey!
It is Kumbaya day today.
My "Enyi" initiation ceremony is tomorrow and I am excited. cool
Under normal circumstances I will not show up on a thread started by one called 'IGBO2011'! wink

Are you still in China?  how was the cruise?
Too much enjoyment. I envy you.

You must show me how you make this money o, me sef wan travel the world like you.
Re: Any Nigerians Born And Raised Abroad Plan To Move to Nigeria? by BootyOnMe: 3:22am On Nov 12, 2011
Kilode?!:

You are truly born Abroad. Come home. But be prepared.

Are you stull in China? how was the cruise?
Too much enjoyment. I envy you.

You must show me how you make this money o, me sef wan travel the world like you.

Envy ke? shocked Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaard work! That China of a place is HUUUUUUGE!!!! grin
I have left China. . .In Lagos now. To Benin at the crack of dawn.
To Ibusa for my party and thanksgiving ceremony.
China was beautiful. I have loaded 3 containers of goods for the Xmas(full of human hair weaves and LENOVO computer notebooks).
The enjoyment was unreal. I never knew Chinese people loved black women like I encountered o! Chei! cheesy

It was nice to do business with pleasure. Thank God for domiciliary accounts.
Thank God for America for making it ALL possible. cool
Re: Any Nigerians Born And Raised Abroad Plan To Move to Nigeria? by Kilode1: 3:24am On Nov 12, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Besides, you are talking about my darling America here. . .  cool
When your 'possee' show up with their offensive personas and cameos, . . .then we can RUMBLE IN DA JUNGLE! kiss
As look as you keep it civil and jocular. . .we are in business today. . . especially after surviving that nasty MMA of a place last night. TWA! cry

No vex, Amerikkkka get wahala small, but great country though.

You don reach MMA already? How was the AC? we fixed it last week.  grin
Re: Any Nigerians Born And Raised Abroad Plan To Move to Nigeria? by Kilode1: 3:29am On Nov 12, 2011
BootyOnMe:

I have left China. . .In Lagos now. To Benin at the crack of dawn.
To Ibusa for my party and thanksgiving ceremony.
China was beautiful. I have loaded 3 containers of goods for the Xmas(full of human hair and computer notebooks).
The enjoyment was unreal. I never knew Chinese people loved black women like I encountered o! Chei! cheesy

It was nice to do business with pleasure. Thank God for domiciliary accounts.
Thank God for America for making it ALL possible. cool

I'm glad you found out about Chinese men, so dem dey eye our women? noted angry

But the big story I heard is that Chinese women are envious and jeloooos of Black women. My Sistahs get everything wey dem no get plus extra paapa  grin

But really I'm not surprised Chinko men want to rush you like suya
Re: Any Nigerians Born And Raised Abroad Plan To Move to Nigeria? by BootyOnMe: 3:31am On Nov 12, 2011
Kilode?!:

No vex, Amerikkkka get wahala small, but great country though.

You don reach MMA already? How was the AC? we fixed it last week.  grin

Don't even get me started.
I had to wait over two hours for my 8 bags full of children's clothes, shoes, jewelry, hair things. . .TOYS, TOYS, TOYS!!!! EXCESS BAGGAGE!!!!
One Indian man even commented afte waiting for ever for his bags . . . "MAYBE THEY ARE BRINGING BY HEAD, WHO KNOWS"? Mu he he he he he grin. . . The conveyor belts were so damn slow and rickety! cry
Missed my connecting flight to Benin. . had to spend the night waaaaaaaay across town.
AC for whia? grin
The smell of armpits and unwashed arzzes still linger on.
Can't wait to get to my 'mansion' of roaches for a good bath!
Re: Any Nigerians Born And Raised Abroad Plan To Move to Nigeria? by Kilode1: 3:36am On Nov 12, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Don't even get me started.
I had to wait over two hours for my 8 bags.
Missed my connecting flight to Benin. . had to spend the night waaaaaaaay across town.
AC for whia? grin
The smell of armpits and unwashed arzzes still lingers on.
Can't wait to get to my 'mansion' of roaches for a good bath!

Chei! But your duty-free perfume suppose quench the smell small now.

LOL @ mansion of roaches, but me I like Benin o, mad city with character. From ring road to upper mission to ekewan to GRA. You must have fun by force.
Re: Any Nigerians Born And Raised Abroad Plan To Move to Nigeria? by BootyOnMe: 3:38am On Nov 12, 2011
Kilode?!:

I'm glad you found out about Chinese men, so dem dey eye our women? noted angry

But the big story I heard is that Chinese women are envious and jeloooos of Black women. My Sistahs get everything wey dem no get plus extra paapa  grin

But really I'm not surprised Chinko men want to rush you like suya

Chinese men  have spoilt Nigerian women finish! KPATA-KPATA!
Forget Italy my dia. You trust ke. . .I have made my 'Chinco' contacts! wink
They way they speak their YINGLISH na dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! grin
Come and see Nigerian women in Ghuangzhou and Shenzhen? shocked
The Chinese women are not man-crazy like awon BLACK/OYINBO WOMEN and do not care as long as they get their RMB!!!
Come see TALL Fine Chinese men o! KFC and McDonald everywhere!!!!

It was a different world. My bags are full of sourvenirs to give to my peeps in America.
They will worshipn me for ever!

See as you de-rail ya own thread finish! grin
Re: Any Nigerians Born And Raised Abroad Plan To Move to Nigeria? by BootyOnMe: 3:50am On Nov 12, 2011
Kilode?!:

Chei! But your duty-free perfume suppose quench the smell small now.

LOL @ mansion of roaches, but me I like Benin o, mad city with character. From ring road to upper mission to ekewan to GRA. You must have fun by force.

Perfume did not work. I could even smell my own armpits and crotch! cheesy
Benin-city is calm and peaceful.
If I don't want ANY disturbance, I camp out there.
Great place to relax with all my music and DVD.
Thanks for noiseless 5KV Solar Inverters.
No more noisy generators.
24 hours of guaranteed electricity. cool
Nigeria is looking sweeeeeet after all. I prepared for this one. kiss
Re: Any Nigerians Born And Raised Abroad Plan To Move to Nigeria? by Kilode1: 3:55am On Nov 12, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Perfume did not work. I could even smell my own armpits and crotch! cheesy
Benin-city is calm and peaceful.
If I don't want ANY disturbance, I camp out there.
Great place to relax with all my music and DVD.
Thanks for noiseless 5KV Solar Inverters.
No more noisy generators.
24 hours of guaranteed electricity. cool
Nigeria is looking sweeeeeet after all. I prepared for this one. kiss

See oppression, too much money! I must be rich like you one day  grin

No be my thread o. I now stop the derailment. Apologies to OP embarassed
Re: Any Nigerians Born And Raised Abroad Plan To Move to Nigeria? by Jenifa1: 3:56am On Nov 12, 2011
interesting topic.
what's your motivation to move to Nigeria?

I wasn't born or raised abroad but I still will feel apprehensive to move back to live in Nigeria
Re: Any Nigerians Born And Raised Abroad Plan To Move to Nigeria? by Desola(f): 4:12am On Nov 12, 2011
Enjoying Bootyonme and Kilode's conversation.
Re: Any Nigerians Born And Raised Abroad Plan To Move to Nigeria? by BootyOnMe: 4:19am On Nov 12, 2011
^^^
Abi o.
Polymonikerism or not.
We can have peace for a change.
It has been a goooood year. wink

Kilode?!:

See oppression, too much money! I must be rich like you one day  grin

No be my thread o. I now stop the derailment. Apologies to OP embarassed

Why you tink say awon e-badu belle and e-jolosi h-enemies wanno killy moi for NL and all other Nigerian messageboards? grin
Rich is not the key.
Hard work and planning with a loving, greed-free family is the key.
We are ALL up at this time taking inventory on what we all bought and how to make it without stealing government money in this Obodo Nigeria.
Good news, we are ALL based outside Nigeria.
The reason NONE of us can go back to Nigeria. . .the topic of this thread.
Even my brothers dey sell 'hair weaves'! grin

God is Goooooooooooood all the tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime!!!! cool
Re: Any Nigerians Born And Raised Abroad Plan To Move to Nigeria? by Kilode1: 4:33am On Nov 12, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Why you tink say awon e-badu belle and e-jolosi h-enemies wanno killy moi for NL and all other Nigerian messageboards? grin
Rich is not the key.
Hard work and planning with a loving, greed-free family is the key.
We are ALL up at this time taking inventory on what we all bought and how to make it without stealing government money in this Obodo Nigeria.
Good news, we are ALL based outside Nigeria.
The reason NONE of us can go back to Nigeria. . .the topic of this thread.
Even my brothers dey sell 'hair weaves'! grin

God is Goooooooooooood all the tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime!!!! cool

I agree. A greed-free family is key, may Osanobua bless us with greed free families. Too much stealing in our we country.

But even if you don't come back permanently, we are glad to have your Western Union, and container of Lenovo. Nigerians Abroad do more for millions of Nigerian families, waaaay more than my government.

Desola:

Enjoying Bootyonme and Kilode's conversation.

Desola Bawo ni. I don't think we've met. But I'm a big fan. smiley
Re: Any Nigerians Born And Raised Abroad Plan To Move to Nigeria? by BootyOnMe: 5:24am On Nov 12, 2011
Kilode?!:

I agree. A greed-free family is key, may Osanobua bless us with greed free families. Too much stealing in our we country.

But even if you don't come back permanently, we are glad to have your Western Union, and container of Lenovo. Nigerians Abroad do more for millions of Nigerian families, waaaay more than my government.

Desola Bawo ni. I don't think we've met. But I'm a big fan. smiley

Amiiiiiiiiiiiiin o!
At least not to be make noise for NL. . . I am contributing effectively to the Nigerian economy.
Greeeeeeeeeeeeat. . . .one more person(a female has voted NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!)
Goooooooooo ldies. Let the Nigerian men go and build Nigeria. N a dem spoil am with corruption. kiss
Re: Any Nigerians Born And Raised Abroad Plan To Move to Nigeria? by igbo2011(m): 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Amiiiiiiiiiiiiin o!
At least not to be make noise for NL. . . I am contributing effectively to the Nigerian economy.
Greeeeeeeeeeeeat. . . .one more person(a female has voted NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!)
Goooooooooo ldies. Let the Nigerian men go and build Nigeria. N a dem spoil am with corruption. kiss

The minister of Petroleum bought a 20 million Euro estate in Austria so women can be corrupt too. Also there was a female banker who was corrupt too.

BootyOnMe:

Lol you don't like my posts? Is that why you don't look at them?

Jenifa_:

interesting topic.
what's your motivation to move to Nigeria?

I wasn't born or raised abroad but I still will feel apprehensive to move back to live in Nigeria

Motivation is to give people jobs and to help the economy and the community. My ancestors are from here, so I need to give back to my people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kalu’s Slok Airline In Gambia, Under Probe / Why So Much Hate For GEJ / PDP Governor: Our Party Has Finally Collapsed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.