Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

How Can I Make Money With My Wordpress Blog - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How Can I Make Money With My Wordpress Blog (99 Views)

How Do I Make Money With My Word Search Puzzle Book / I Make The Best Ebook Designs - Checkout Samples Of My Works / See, Mad Poem I Wrote For My Girl This Morning,(should I Make It A Song?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Make Money With My Wordpress Blog by Temmzz(m): 1:14pm On Feb 12
Hi guys,

I have plans to buy my blog (domain) for year as soon as I can finance it.

Reason I'm making this thread is to ask experienced writers and bloggers on nairaland how I am going to make -more- money from this planned act. I've heard about the prospects of making money after buying the domain but I need someone who's knowledgeable and experienced to give me more indepth details.

What I've heard: The more traffic I generate based on my write ups the more potential money I can (will) make.

What's the payment process like? And is it actually true that WordPress will pay me? Or is it true that'll be able to make more money if I do get to own the domain address name?

The most important/basic question is: how do I make more money on getting to buy my blog domain?

The (my) blog is temmieblog.

Thanks (all) in anticipation of your answers and responses.

(1) (Reply)

Loneliness / Poetree Show / A Professional Ghostwriter For An Urban Novel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.