Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,774 members, 7,862,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:07 PM

So Nigeria Has A Social Network And No One Is Talking About It? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / So Nigeria Has A Social Network And No One Is Talking About It? (201 Views)

My Friend Got Paid $500 Today From A Business Social Network Called Pingofive / Talking Drum Alujo / This Is Another New Social Network Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Nigeria Has A Social Network And No One Is Talking About It? by mrbec: 1:36pm On Feb 12
I can't believe Nigeria has a Social Network Platform and it's not trending, no one is talking about it.

A few days ago something was troubling my mind and it's all about "Why Nigeria doesn't have a home based Social Network Platform.

Then I decided to pick up my phone and do some research. lo and behold I found out that Nigeria actually has a social network platform called Dooliant. and I was like so there's a hidden gem causing shockwaves, and its name is Dooliant Social.
Now, the real question is, why haven't you heard about it until now? It's time to start making use of our own platform honestly and make it into a social media experience like no other.

And Surprisingly, I found out that one can even monetize their content on dooliant and start earning income. It's crazy and I have been struggling to monetize my Facebook but I cant because facebook hate us nigeria and will not allow our country to monetize on their platform. it's sad.

I have promised myself to the an advocate of dooliant in Nigeria willingly until this platform becomes big.

Please don't forget to join htts://dooliant.com today. let us celebrate what is ours.

Don't forget to follow me when you join dooliant, please. My username is Mrbec

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Nigeria Has A Social Network And No One Is Talking About It? by Semyflu(f): 1:39pm On Feb 12
mrbec:
I can't believe Nigeria has a Social Network Platform and it's not trending, no one is talking about it.

A few days ago something was troubling my mind and it's all about "Why Nigeria doesn't have a home based Social Network Platform.

Then I decided to pick up my phone and do some research. lo and behold I found out that Nigeria actually has a social network platform called Dooliant. and I was like so there's a hidden gem causing shockwaves, and its name is Dooliant Social.
Now, the real question is, why haven't you heard about it until now? It's time to start making use of our own platform honestly and make it into a social media experience like no other.

And Surprisingly, I found out that one can even monetize their content on dooliant and start earning income. It's crazy and I have been struggling to monetize my Facebook but I cant because facebook hate us nigeria and will not allow our country to monetize on their platform. it's sad.

I have promised myself to the an advocate of dooliant in Nigeria willingly until this platform becomes big.

Please don't forget to join htts://dooliant.com today. let us celebrate what is ours.

Nairaland, Twitter no be social network?
I understand your point
Re: So Nigeria Has A Social Network And No One Is Talking About It? by Authoreety: 1:51pm On Feb 12
Why will Nigeria title its social name as dooliant
Re: So Nigeria Has A Social Network And No One Is Talking About It? by Beejai33: 2:32pm On Feb 12
Semyflu:

I understand your point

Nairaland is not a social network.. it’s a forum..

Twitter is not owned by a Nigerian and it’s not build for Nigerians
Re: So Nigeria Has A Social Network And No One Is Talking About It? by Beejai33: 2:34pm On Feb 12
Authoreety:
Why will Nigeria title its social name as dooliant

Well to me, Name doesn’t mean anything. If you ask the founder of course it will mean something.

We have Paystack, flutterwave etc and are owned by Nigerians. It’s not about name

1 Like

Re: So Nigeria Has A Social Network And No One Is Talking About It? by Humblebec: 2:40pm On Feb 12
mrbec:

Am also surprised that people don’t know as well.. It’s strange
Re: So Nigeria Has A Social Network And No One Is Talking About It? by Humblebec: 2:41pm On Feb 12
Semyflu:

I understand your point

Nairaland is a forum platform bro not social network..

(1) (Reply)

Jili Jackpot APK | Download Latest Version V3.0 / Good News For Poultry Farmers / What Is The Direction To Nigerian Stock Exchange Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.