Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

It’s Few Days To My Birthday” Destiny Etiko Says As She Shows Off Her New Look - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It’s Few Days To My Birthday” Destiny Etiko Says As She Shows Off Her New Look (722 Views)

Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude / “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids / Destiny Etiko Says She’s In Love With This Tree, In New Sexy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It’s Few Days To My Birthday” Destiny Etiko Says As She Shows Off Her New Look by Bandze: 1:45pm On Feb 12
Actress Destiny Etiko is set to celebrate her birthday this month and can’t wait to make it memorable. She just went on social media to announce that her birthday is in a few days. As she turns a year older in a few days, the script interpreter went on her verified Instagram account to flaunt her latest appearance.
Click to the link below to View photos
👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼
http:///56frvtdm

Re: It’s Few Days To My Birthday” Destiny Etiko Says As She Shows Off Her New Look by Wealthoptulent(m): 1:53pm On Feb 12
Bandze:
Actress Destiny Etiko is set to celebrate her birthday this month and can’t wait to make it memorable. She just went on social media to announce that her birthday is in a few days. As she turns a year older in a few days, the script interpreter went on her verified Instagram account to flaunt her latest appearance.
Click to the link below to View photos
👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼
https://christmasenut..com/?m=1#1707738736656
new positive behavior? still same old ways
Re: It’s Few Days To My Birthday” Destiny Etiko Says As She Shows Off Her New Look by alpharoyalty: 7:31pm On Feb 12
Fat 🤮

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Funsho Adeolu And His Sons / Another Nollywood Legend, Zack Orji Currently On Hospital Bed / Lady Makes Strong Allegations Against Nollywood Actor Yemi Solade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.