Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast (53 Views)

Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast AFCON 2023 Finals (1 - 2) On 11th February 2024 / Mali Vs Ivory Coast: AFCON 2023 Quarter-final (1 - 2) On 3rd February 2024 / Senegal Vs Ivory Coast: AFCON 2023 Round-Of-16 (4 - 5)pens On 29th January 2024 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast by Felimax(m): 4:18pm On Feb 12
This is just a thank you message to the Ivory Coast football federation.

I honestly thank you guys for doing all you could to keep the cup of glory. That thing we have at Aso Rock is not fit to behold such magnificent bearing the fact that he is a fraud and will remain so.

Thank you FIFA!
Thank you CAF!
Thank you the Ivorian FA board!

From the worst to the best players of the Super Eagles I swear you are all my HEREOS!

You played football with such magnitude of passion, unity and love and once again united our sick nation. Yes, no pastor or bishop could do it, yes it was for a moment and the AFCON is gone but I must spill it the way it is you guys are the true Hereos.

(1) (Reply)

What Can Winbox Offer Online Players? / The Charm Of Hello Kitty Bouquet: A Unique Gift For All Occasions / Start Domain Business With Little Or No Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.