Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,282 members, 7,860,656 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:52 PM

Rudeboy Leaks Chat As Woman He Once Helped Rain Curses On Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rudeboy Leaks Chat As Woman He Once Helped Rain Curses On Him (511 Views)

Slay Queen Exposes Speed Darlington, Leaks Chat As He Begs To Sleep With Her / Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating / Hacker Takes Over Nina's Instagram Page, Leaks Chat With Alex, Bobrisky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rudeboy Leaks Chat As Woman He Once Helped Rain Curses On Him by AdamsMosesOma: 7:23pm On Feb 12
Veteran singer, Paul Okoye, also known as Rudeboy has shared screenshots of his conversation with a woman, who rained insults on him for no longer coming through for her.

Taking to his Instagram story, the singer bemoaned the situation of the country while narrating how someone he has never met but has been continually aiding showered insults on him.

According to Rudeboy, she referred to him as a wicked person, cursing him to death and reminding him he was once a poor man... Read more: https://www.gistreel.com/rudeboy-leaks-chat-as-woman-he-once-helped-rain-curses-on-him-for-failing-to-assist-again/

Re: Rudeboy Leaks Chat As Woman He Once Helped Rain Curses On Him by immortalcrown(m): 7:26pm On Feb 12
I didn't witness what happened between them. I can't judge until I hear from both sides.
Re: Rudeboy Leaks Chat As Woman He Once Helped Rain Curses On Him by EreluRoz: 7:47pm On Feb 12
Entitlement mentality

(1) (Reply)

Saida Boj Regains Access To Her 1.3 Million Tiktok Page / Food For Tot / Durella Is Signed To D'bang's DB Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.