Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Free Seven Inmates In Okigwe Prison - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Free Seven Inmates In Okigwe Prison (13239 Views)

The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos / Gracious David West Beaten Up By Inmates In Port-Harcourt Prison / Living Conditions Of Inmates In Warri Prison (Disturbing Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Free Seven Inmates In Okigwe Prison by BBIA: 7:20am On Feb 13
matify83:
Correctional farm settlement?

Which one is this again?
where prisoners go to practice and perfect the “hard labour” clause dished out to them during their sentencing. cool

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Free Seven Inmates In Okigwe Prison by louken(m): 7:20am On Feb 13
A lot of these urchins they call Ipob are actually well organized armed robbery/kidnapping gangs.
Police should stop giving them the envelope name (Ipob/ESN). They should identify them for who they are and do something to curb the menace
Re: Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Free Seven Inmates In Okigwe Prison by BBIA: 7:23am On Feb 13
Danisaint112:

Fools. Everyone know you both for what you are. Paid shitty APC agents on 30k stipends constituting nuisance on public space.

Na the kind of una dey avoid Facebook because if you carry this your madness enter Facebook they would treat your Bleep up one time.

People that are ready to hack and destroy your Facebook account and lick your info & private chats to the general public are ever present.

Your madness starts and end on Nairaland & Twitter. If E sure for you drop your real FB account without picture. I will surprise you.

You cannot surprise anyone as long as you are an IPOB 🐽

We believe you oh mighty terrorist of Emekâ-Lānd 🐷🐷🐷

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Free Seven Inmates In Okigwe Prison by BabanawanGod: 7:38am On Feb 13
is there no solution to this killing and kidnapping nawao for this my country

Abeg enjoy this Gbedu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNRY2xbLTNU a better world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yBI7_zYDKU celebration time
https://audiomack.com/double10/song/believe-him
https://audiomack.com/double10/song/one-god
https://audiomack.com/double10/song/jesu-seun
https://audiomack.com/double10/song/equal-right-and-justice
Pls follow me and like and comment thanks and God bless
Pls kindly subscribe to my YouTube channel thanks
Re: Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Free Seven Inmates In Okigwe Prison by jossytech(m): 7:38am On Feb 13
jmoore:
Nigeria police making poorly funded terrorist group to look organized.

I put it to you that there are no CCTV cameras in that place.

Cc wetin pols wey don chop d money
Re: Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Free Seven Inmates In Okigwe Prison by Etranshub(m): 8:06am On Feb 13
Ok
Re: Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Free Seven Inmates In Okigwe Prison by EmekaA125(m): 8:29am On Feb 13
iampeterben:
I will flourish In this hard times.
grin grin
Re: Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Free Seven Inmates In Okigwe Prison by EmekaA125(m): 8:29am On Feb 13
Nigeria is a failed State. Sad
Re: Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Free Seven Inmates In Okigwe Prison by IgboWarlord(m): 8:42am On Feb 13
matify83:
Correctional farm settlement?

Which one is this again?

Sounds like slavery/forced labour kinda sh**t to me.
Re: Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Free Seven Inmates In Okigwe Prison by ipobarecriminals: 9:22am On Feb 13
grin cheesy cheesy grin
BBIA:

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Free Seven Inmates In Okigwe Prison by AlhajiCSO: 9:29am On Feb 13
ipobarecriminals:
grin cheesy[ : ;DDquote author=BBIA post=128430499]

Fergie001 mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2
Rule 2
Re: Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Free Seven Inmates In Okigwe Prison by ipobarecriminals: 9:31am On Feb 13
grin
fredagu:
you can do it bro post your real Facebook let me check something 😂😂😂yinmu
U should be in yo pry/Nur 3 wen I stopped using FB..Well,I'll give you USD 400 (convert to Naira via worldremit if u can hack this ipobarecriminals NL account and tell Me my real name

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Free Seven Inmates In Okigwe Prison by ipobarecriminals: 9:43am On Feb 13
grin IPOBIDIENT kid grin grin. Laughing in ur village /father's room is a Punishment/sin undecided shocked
AlhajiCSO:
Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Free Seven Inmates In Okigwe Prison by ipobarecriminals: 9:45am On Feb 13
AlhajiCSO:
Rule 2
waiting for yo next Cry
Re: Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Free Seven Inmates In Okigwe Prison by fredagu: 10:14am On Feb 13
ipobarecriminals:
;DU should be in yo pry/Nur 3 wen I stopped using FB..Well,I'll give you USD 400 (convert to Naira via worldremit if u can hack this ipobarecriminals NL account all tell Me my real name
mmmm you are right I openned Facebook back in 2009 and my nairaland is also as old as that no be everybody you go whyne if you dey fear post your fb na

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Free Seven Inmates In Okigwe Prison by ipobarecriminals: 10:27am On Feb 13
fredagu:
mmmm you are right I openned Facebook back in 2009 and my nairaland is also as old as that no be everybody you go whyne if you dey fear post your fb na
how old are u in 2009 grin.Hack this Nl handle first. If u can do that,you'll trace my old FB account. I just give u free tips grin cool. Hacking FB is your livelihood grin grin. I pity u lil man grin
Re: Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Free Seven Inmates In Okigwe Prison by Abagworo(m): 10:53am On Feb 13
The bad thing about freeing prisoners is that death row inmates are easily recruited into suicide soldiers since they have nothing to live for. Most of the militancy and crime that escalates once there's a prison break are carried out by these people.
Re: Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Free Seven Inmates In Okigwe Prison by BabaRamota1980: 12:31pm On Feb 13
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Free Seven Inmates In Okigwe Prison by commoditiesnig: 12:41pm On Feb 13
BBIA:

where prisoners go to practice and perfect the “hard labour” clause dished out to them during their sentencing. cool
Ok i see.
Re: Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Free Seven Inmates In Okigwe Prison by Chukwuka319(m): 2:05pm On Feb 13
Why is the useless and incompetent NPF always blaming ESN,at every given opportunity?
Igbophobic rabid animals can kill themselves, for all I care,but the truth remains that the presence of ESN is the reason Fulani herdsmen are not wrecking havoc in the SE, like they are currently doing in the SW.
Re: Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Free Seven Inmates In Okigwe Prison by Eniolohunda: 2:15pm On Feb 13
Honestfrend:
Truth be told.... Tinubu cannot fix Nigeria...

Just watch by 2027 he will ask for second term to fix things and many animals with their parents will wear asuebi and queue behind him again after collecting 15kg of rice and 10k..

That's the cycle..

Truth be told, no one can fix Nigeria alone. It requires a collective effort of both government and the citizens. When they open prison for criminals to escape, the crime continues. The effect of the 2020 havoc is still affecting Nigeria and they are adding to it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Free Seven Inmates In Okigwe Prison by Broveens42(m): 2:39pm On Feb 13
Eniolohunda:

Truth be told, no one can fix Nigeria alone. It requires a collective effort of both government and the citizens. When they open prison for criminals to escape, the crime continues. The effect of the 2020 havoc is still affecting Nigeria and they are adding to it.

Hmm

Re: Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Free Seven Inmates In Okigwe Prison by AyeMoJuba: 4:41pm On Feb 13
Honestfrend:
Truth be told.... Tinubu cannot fix Nigeria...

Just watch by 2027 he will ask for second term to fix things and many animals with their parents will wear asuebi and queue behind him again after collecting 15kg of rice and 10k..

That's the cycle..

One thing is very clear to me, you lots can no longer brainwash Yoruba youths anymore...they now know the games that you ingrates like playing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Free Seven Inmates In Okigwe Prison by AyeMoJuba: 4:43pm On Feb 13
Chukwuka319:
Why is the useless and incompetent NPF always blaming ESN,at every given opportunity?
Igbophobic rabid animals can kill themselves, for all I care,but the truth remains that the presence of ESN is the reason Fulani herdsmen are not wrecking havoc in the SE, like they are currently doing in the SW.

Go to twitter...your Simon Ekpa has claimed responsibility
Re: Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Free Seven Inmates In Okigwe Prison by autodoctor: 6:02pm On Feb 13
This our naija sef.
Re: Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Free Seven Inmates In Okigwe Prison by Honestfrend: 12:15am On Feb 14
AyeMoJuba:

One thing is very clear to me, you lots can no longer brainwash Yoruba youths anymore...they now know the games that you ingrates like playing.

I know ur parents will definitely be among them.. U refuse 2 have sense depite the suffering that is killing u lots..
Re: Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Free Seven Inmates In Okigwe Prison by Tsolutionifede(m): 12:08pm On Feb 14
Debater:
This country is in a state of anarchy angry
I'm tired...
Rest In Peace Nigeria. You were warned... You had the chance
chance of 419 right, u self know u r joking

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home: We'll Deal With Hoodlums Attempting To Disrupt Peace In Abia — CP / Edo Police Arrest 22-Year-Old Man In Military Wear For Possession Of Firearms / Kidnappers Of Pastor Elisha Noma Demand N20m Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.