Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:54 AM

How To Ace ICAN - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Ace ICAN (75 Views)

2023/2024 JUPEB Timetable: Your Ultimate Guide To Ace The JUPEB Examinatio / How To Ace The Bar Finals In The Nigerian Law School By Gabriel Emeasoba (rev. F / Jamb Secret Every Candidate Must Know To Ace JAMB 2019/2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Ace ICAN by geewean(m): 10:11pm On Feb 12
Hello Fellow Nairalanders,

Trust you are doing great.I know you may have been saturated with the dark side of ICAN by the wrong people than the positives of ICAN.Many have associated tribal sentiments to their coloured conclusions about the professional body.They said the body is positioned to favour a particular tribe because the founding father is from there.We have seen Prize winners from other regions.

Remember ICAN is not an academic examination or a continuation of what you had in the university.There re certain technicalities that will help you ace the exam which are stated below:

Ican questions comes mostly in a scenario form where your good application professional judgement will be required.You are deemed to be a professional to give solutions to a situation so it's pertinent you enter that exam hall or read with this mindset and the era of what is audit or what is financial reporting are over.

Ensure the frequent use of registered words or the use of professional vocabulary in your presentation of answers.When I was writing SFM(Strategic financial management) I ensured I made good use of registered words .This act gave the examiner the idea that even if his answers aren't perfect but this man knows what he is doing.I used terms like dilution of ownership, capital structure, effective rate,hedge,over the counter transactions etc in FR, I used words like impairment for deprecation,Fair value instead of market value, reporting date instead of period of time etc.

If you are looking to write the May Diet exams ,I have good recorded videos at a pocket friendly rate that will help you have good understanding of the papers and give you confidence bro approach past questions and this will effectively position you to pass the exams reasonably.Call me on the number in my bio or WhatsApp me on 07063626666.

Distance is not a barrier at all.I can deliver the videos

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Commuting Options From Student Housing In Carlisle? / Common Mistakes In IELTS Advanced And How To Avoid Them / THM Diploma, Technische Hochschule Mittelhessen Diploma And Transcript

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.