Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Come Out Of Her My People: Lead By Women Lead To Endless Oppression - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Come Out Of Her My People: Lead By Women Lead To Endless Oppression (773 Views)

Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) / Oritsefemi: 'Otunba Cash will go to jail and will never come out again" / Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come Out Of Her My People: Lead By Women Lead To Endless Oppression by GodisStriking: 5:38pm On Feb 15
By aware of yourselves and how spirits in you may force you to attack others and view them as hostile.

Re: Come Out Of Her My People: Lead By Women Lead To Endless Oppression by GodisStriking: 11:04am On Feb 16
A nation can't rise no higher than it's the moral position of its women.

1 Like

Re: Come Out Of Her My People: Lead By Women Lead To Endless Oppression by GodisStriking: 4:08pm On Feb 17
The Hebrew law of "deuteros" (Deuteronomy) states that Israelites should not marry women from the nations around them, particularly women who practice idolatry or follow other religions. The passage specifically says:

"You shall not intermarry with them; you shall not give your daughter to his son, and you shall not take his daughter for your son. For he will turn away your son from following me, and they will serve other gods, and the anger of the Lord will be kindled against you, and he will destroy you quickly."

This law was intended to prevent Israelite men from being influenced by the cultures and religious practices of other nations.

My great grandfather broke this law by marrying a free black woman in Netchez Mississippi despite being a Christian her bloodline was that of Idolatry practicing nations. This is part of the reason for the identity crisis and why we have very black skinned people rivaling with me over the inheritance. These people have no intention of following the laws of God they just want the prestige and money that come from the inheritance. The women they do not have our ancestral DNA but rather instead the maternal DNA of Hamite fore mothers.

Re: Come Out Of Her My People: Lead By Women Lead To Endless Oppression by GodisStriking: 5:48am On Feb 18
Christ did not die for sodomites but instead was falsely accused by them and crucified. When it is said Christ died for the sins of the world it means He was scape goatee by the wicked as the murderer Barnabas was released in his place. A Sodomite is a sexual idolator and members of secret societies and cults. This is the underworld that does not believe in Christ not serve Him but seek to undermine and sabotage the faithful. Remember Christ did not die for such people and promised them everlasting hell and torment.
Re: Come Out Of Her My People: Lead By Women Lead To Endless Oppression by GodisStriking: 6:48pm On Feb 21
Come out of her my people so that you may not partake in her sins and many plagues.
Re: Come Out Of Her My People: Lead By Women Lead To Endless Oppression by GodisStriking: 11:43am On Feb 22
Truth opens the eyes and frees the soul from bondage.

Re: Come Out Of Her My People: Lead By Women Lead To Endless Oppression by GodisStriking: 3:38pm On Feb 23
One notable example involves a historical figure known as the Queen of Bansang. The Queen of Bansang was a female leader who is said to have dressed and lived as a man, taking several wives and leading a group of warriors. While the Queen's gender identity and sexual orientation are not confirmed, her story illustrates the complexity of gender and sexual variations in precolonial African societies.

Re: Come Out Of Her My People: Lead By Women Lead To Endless Oppression by GodisStriking: 3:32am On Feb 29
A nation can rise no higher than the moral position of its women..

There is a story I would like share that I learned from listening to a Nigerian pastor whom I subscribe to his YouTube channel to hear his wisdom.

There was a young Nigerian man who made it big in the city to become a billionaire and he was from a small rural village. After making it big the young billionaire thought about his village and how every year during the rainy season the road would flood making it impassable. This flooding stopped children from going to school and workers from being able to get to the city. It affected life really bad in the village and kept them undeveloped. So the young man thought to fund a better road that wouldn't flood. He paid for and hired his own construction project. When people saw the construction going on they thought it was the federal government finally paying attention to a much stricken community. After much inquiring it was discovered that it was a local man that was from the village who made it big and had come back to help. As soon as the word got out who it was behind the project excitement begin to stir. The local witches were angry that someone was going to change the village by building this new road so they demanded that he cease the project. The young man of course refused so the local witches cursed him and within 30 days everything came to a stop because the young man's financial situation took a down turn. The young man loss everything and he had no more money to pay the workers thus the village remained stuck in the past.

What happens when the road is flooded the children remained uneducated and rely upon backwards superstitions which benefit the witches. The workers can't get to the city to make money so they consult the witches for money rituals. The backwardness of the village benefits the old ways and therefore the witches undermine and sabotage any men who have dreams or abilities to change it.

Many of the ancestors of Black Americans sold into slavery came from such backward places where women ran the leadership. Places where witchcraft and superstition dominated and therefore these people were weaker than the powerful kingdoms and empires that enslaved them for centuries..Do you think Black Americans have changed because of America? No, they remain in the same state dominated by women this prompted a Kenyan brother to say that Black Americans are cursed. The women sabotage and undermine male leadership except those who give in to the pagan practices of homosexuality which support goddess beliefs and Feminism.

Come out of her my people so that you may not partake in her sins and her many plagues.

Re: Come Out Of Her My People: Lead By Women Lead To Endless Oppression by GodisStriking: 3:39pm On Feb 29
Because of the women

Black Americans are the most poverty stricken community.

Others own and run the small businesses in Black America including sometimes African immigrants or they would lack these services.

The Black American community has the least generational wealth because it's wealth and property are passed down from mother to daughter and the men are too broke to expand.

The Black American community has a high crime rate because the men are impoverished with no businesses or jobs. Drug dealing and robbery occur often and their neighborhoods are dangerous places.

Black Americans are the most homeless because the women don't make enough money to expand property to accommodate for the growing population. 75 percent of children are born to single mothers out of wedlock and have multiple fathers.

Black Americans are the most incarcerated because of the poverty increases crime. Black boys are neglected in favor of girls in schools and thus many can barely read and write so doomed to a life of crime and prison.

Drug abuse and addiction is high because of family dysfunction, sexual abuse, physical traumas and other spiritual issues because the women do not take care of the spiritual concerns of their families.

Sexually transmitted disease are rampant due to invest, homosexuality, pedophilia and prostitution and the women encourage sexual freedom and are loose women..

Churches and schools are overwhelmingly lead by women lack focus to address community issues because the women see these establishments as places to look good and show off their beauty.

Come out of her my people so that you may not partake in her sins and many plagues.
Re: Come Out Of Her My People: Lead By Women Lead To Endless Oppression by GodisStriking: 9:27pm On Feb 29
When a man succumbs to his lower or sexual nature the woman has power over him. Women have power over men through sex that's why societies LGBTQ practices also have Feminism.
Re: Come Out Of Her My People: Lead By Women Lead To Endless Oppression by GodisStriking: 6:32pm On Mar 01
A nation can't rise no higher than its women.

1 Like

Re: Come Out Of Her My People: Lead By Women Lead To Endless Oppression by GodisStriking: 5:44pm On Mar 21
The Purple Transgender President
Re: Come Out Of Her My People: Lead By Women Lead To Endless Oppression by GodisStriking: 3:51pm On Mar 23
It is true that some passages in the Bible can be interpreted to condone slavery and racism, but the Bible is also very clear on its stance against idolatry. While some passages mention slavery and racism as accepted practices at that time, the Bible also advocates for treating others with kindness and compassion, regardless of their social status or race. The Bible also condemns idols and idolatry, and it states that those who worship idols should be put to death. The Bible's message on social issues is somewhat complex and has been used sometimes to justify various prejudices and injustices.

Here are some sources for this information:
1. The Old Testament Book of Leviticus
2. The New Testament Book of Galatians
3. The New Testament Book of Revelation
4. St. Augustine's "City of God"
5. "Jesus and the Jewish Roots of Christians" by James Dunn
6. "A Brief History of Slavery and Antislavery" by David Duncan Wallace
Re: Come Out Of Her My People: Lead By Women Lead To Endless Oppression by GodisStriking: 4:34pm On Mar 29
The white woman doesn't understand build up the man and naive to the curses of black people being ruled over by women. The Black American culture is matriochical with women holding the majority of the jobs, heads of household, therefore majority of the wealth and property is passed down from mother to daughter. This leaves the black man and his sons with no funds to start any businesses or even gain support when they do because the women undermine them to keep control over the power. This is what sister Sharazard Ali spoke on that she saw the black man doing everything he could to lift up the black family while the women undermined and sabotaged his efforts.
Re: Come Out Of Her My People: Lead By Women Lead To Endless Oppression by GodisStriking: 4:19pm On Apr 11
Pink And Green Whores And Trannies Black Queens of Babylon by GodisStriking

"Curious about the true identity of the Queen of Babylon and her secret cult?

https://www.nairaland.com/7994556/pink-green-whores-trannies-black
Click here to read a powerful and concise summary of the latest research.
Re: Come Out Of Her My People: Lead By Women Lead To Endless Oppression by GodisStriking: 9:34pm On Apr 14
The book "Occult Feminism: the Secret History of Women's Liberation" by Rachel Wilson was published in 2015. The book is an exploration of the history of women's liberation and feminism, and focuses on the role that occult traditions played in advancing the cause of women's rights and equality. The book explores the ideas and practices of occult traditions, such as witchcraft, sorcery, astrology, numerology, alchemy, and more, and their impact on women's liberation and the feminist movement.

Rachel Wilson, in her book "Occult Feminism: The Secret History of Women's Liberation", explores and documents the role of occult practices, such as witchcraft, sorcery, astrology, numerology, alchemy, and more within the feminist and women's liberation movement. She points out that some of the founders of the early women's liberation movement were witches and lesbians, and she also exposes the anti-Christian elements of this early forerunners of feminism.

The anti-Christian elements that were seen in the early women's liberation movement still permeate the feminist movement today.

1. "The early-20th century Feminism and women's movement were influenced by a strong anti-Christian sentiment." p.33
2. "Feminists at the 1973 Women's Strike for Equality called for a 'feminist sabbath' and demanded that feminists abandon all Christian notions of female inferiority which they claimed had been introduced by men." p.33
3. "The most influential feminists of the 1970s and 1980s were witches, and they often sought to attack and subvert traditional Christian beliefs about sexual morality." p.79

Re: Come Out Of Her My People: Lead By Women Lead To Endless Oppression by GodisStriking: 8:52pm On May 06
The trafficking of people from West Africa to Europe was largely driven by economic motivations, with wealthy and powerful European traders and plantation owners paying for the capture and transportation of African people. The role of women in this process is not as well documented, but it is likely that many women were involved in organizing and leading the human trafficking activities.
As much of the trafficking took place through the ports and harbors along the coast, women would have had access to and control over the infrastructure available for the transportation of people from Africa to Europe.

There were women slave traders of African descent who were involved in the human trafficking and slave trade between West Africa and Europe.
As the human trafficking activity was mostly driven by economic interests rather than racial or ethnic issues, women were involved in both the organization and execution of the trafficking.

This was primarily because women had access to the ports and harbors, which provided the main transportation infrastructure for the human trafficking.

1. The 19th century British naval officer Charles Johnson wrote in his book, "A History of the Peoples of the West African Coast from the 15th Century to the 18th Century"...
2. A document, published in 1815, in which a British naval officer described the "great numbers of women of the West African Coast who have taken to the slave trade as an occupation".
3. William Sturt's 19th century book, "The South African and Central African Slave Trade", which states that "women were the prime instigators of the slave trade in West Africa".

4. William J. Turner's 1905 book, "The History of the Slave Trade in Africa"...

5. An article published in the New York Evening Sun in 1923, which stated: "Women seem to have been the prime movers and main conductors of the slave trade through all its vicissitudes. This fact is attested by white historians, as well as by African, who record the activities of female dealers in human beings."

6. The 1904 book "The Atlantic Slave Trade", which states that women were involved in the slave trade as both brokers and sellers.

Re: Come Out Of Her My People: Lead By Women Lead To Endless Oppression by GodisStriking: 8:56pm On May 06
The white merchants, who represented European interests and powers, were primarily buyers in the transatlantic slave trade. However, the trade itself had already been ongoing in Africa for several centuries before the arrival of the Europeans.

So, the white merchants were indeed the primary buyers, but the slave trade itself was not created by them. It had already been a long-established practice in West Africa prior to the involvement of the Europeans.
Re: Come Out Of Her My People: Lead By Women Lead To Endless Oppression by GodisStriking: 9:11pm On May 06

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exclusive! Oluchi's Pure Natural Hair / Oliver Twist-White girl style! / Singer Essence Robbed At Gunpoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.