Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied (25427 Views)

The New Super Eagles And Super Falcons Jerseys / Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi After Scoring Winning Goal Against Cameroon (Pics) / Super Falcons Players Celebrating Argentina's Goal Against Scotland Yesterday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by olaolulazio(m): 5:45am On Feb 13
SpatialKing:
It all started with Yorubas and Northerners natural hate for Alex Iwobi...

They kept comparing him to Yusuf and Sanusi

have some sense. You will see that it was the obin.gos that bullied him most

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by Mindlog: 5:45am On Feb 13
Verydarkmind and Tunde Emptynut who failed in music and who both can not point to anything reasonable as what they achieved in life with their skills sets outside social media clouting, feels so accomplished to demean a fellow man who has achieved whst he has through years of trainings and focus.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by phemmie06(m): 5:45am On Feb 13
Blind follower is he the only one in the country, why not win the cup for Nigerians? Selfish group of people

olaolulazio:
Your stupi.di.ty is next to none.

You don't want the country to win cus of your hate for one man. You and your kinds are part of the problem of the country. You have 7years and some months to complain. Ode!

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by SpatialKing(m): 5:46am On Feb 13
olaolulazio:
have some sense. You will see that it was the obin.gos that bullied him most

Go and check all the hate comments on Twitter even here on NL... Is filled with Yorubas and Hausas.
Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by Kwaramustgoodag: 5:48am On Feb 13
I love oshoala response to ednot more that darkman. If it easy,why did ednut quit music?

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by JealousCobra(m): 5:52am On Feb 13
Nigerians are frustrated souls who are always looking for any occurrence to ease their angers.

There's one useless one here who even created a threat slandering Iwobi although, what a shame. . . shocked

They won't see politicians to channel their angers to .

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by spinna: 5:56am On Feb 13
The average Nigerian social media commenter is a troll by global standards

No consideration for others.. imagine how the guy would feel

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by JealousCobra(m): 5:58am On Feb 13
joebeckz:
Iwobi was used too deep.
He is a creative attacking midfielder on days he is switched on.
People who have never kicked a ball think it is as easy.
Take a look at Ola Aina who has been very fantastic in this tournament turning out to be very poor in the most important match of the tournament. He played like who sleep with woman 15 minutes before match.
Some days are good, some days are bad. Both goals came from his flank especially the winning goal.

Iwobi is fantastic abeg, his game against Angola was spectacular. Descent against Cameroon too.

The coach has the biggest part of the blame for our loss. He shouldn't have started Chukwueze who isn't as physical and dangerous on the flanks like Moses Simon. He shouldn't have defended too deep after scoring a goal. A goal is a risky thing to defend. See how they pushed when they were loosing. Our midfield is not so coming from the side was our strategy so far. Why did he play Chukwueze then? There was no threat all through until Moses came in.
Cameroonians studied our games and hit us.
Our coach didn't have a solid plan.
Individual brilliance helped us not to concede more goals else it would have been more.
Iwobi did what he could.

Well done Team.
I just wanna see Amunike coaching our national team. I dislike this oyibo coachs style of defensive football.
You can't absorb pressure for half an hour or more after leading.
You might not bw lucky with a chance.

You said it all.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by Oluwaseunomo: 6:02am On Feb 13
All of una dey craze if no be paddy paddy politics wey spoil Nigeria half of you useless players have no business in our national team. Abeg i no wan see that boy for our team again

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by Oluwaseunomo: 6:03am On Feb 13
spinna:

Who cares how he feels he can jump over the bridge na him mate dey do am
Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by ImoleNaija: 6:04am On Feb 13
I hate bullies walahi.
Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by Blazebond(m): 6:04am On Feb 13
Iwobi should not be included in future squad again until he improves,he was wack throughout the tournament,the coach kept on playing him even when he was far below standard.

5 Likes

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by davidtemi(m): 6:05am On Feb 13
Hypocrites on NL sha.
If u are a football fan u ll surely abuse d guy maybe not on social media though. The guy no do well and that's it. Am sure he isn't expecting hug from fans after d tournament. I am a football fan but never a super eagles fan still I abuse d hell of him (Offline)

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by Jokerman(m): 6:07am On Feb 13
Iwobi should have thick skin.

If he con be Goatnaldo wey Pessi fan they bully and insult every blessed day nko
Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by Jokerman(m): 6:09am On Feb 13
spinna:

Do you know how Pessi fans troll Ronaldo daily?
Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by abbyyzino(m): 6:14am On Feb 13
KashApp:
You win and also loose...that’s life! They should free the guy. That Sanusi guy played rubbish throughout the tournament too but instead of cyber bullying them, the coach should just look for replacements for future sake.

Meanwhile, let me use this opportunity to tell Tinubu that, Ìlú le ooo!! He should resign or fix it.
Same Ola Aina that has been one of the 3 best players for super eagles from the start of the tournament, do you have a working brain?

4 Likes

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by Lanretoye(m): 6:15am On Feb 13
The fans wey come die as a resilt of their hypertensive game nko?,iwobi na scrap and that is final.cyberbully koor,when he was pitchbullying nigerians with rubbish football he no know.

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by Fuckyoumod: 6:15am On Feb 13
hotwax:
Thought he was horror to watch to the point that I got angry at some point, it’s not his fault.

It’s the fault of the coach who left him on the pitch. The coach left him exposes

simple analysis, the coach was so poor. How can you see a player fumble continuously and you allowed him play till 70+ minutes. Their performance on the most important match was below standard.

4 Likes

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by MayowaTallguy: 6:16am On Feb 13
Over 60,000 will come to watch ronaldo play and shout Messi name from beginning to the end,like wise Messi,not to talk to social media...
Who be this one? Stop what?? The guy can't make a successful pass to a player standing next to him! I always hold my head whenever he throw his mumu pass,he's whack! No be his fault, if to say Eze or Olise play for naija wetin he wan dey do for team...if you want to know the meaning of attacking midfielders go and watch those two highlights not to even mention Bellingham or maddison....he boy played rubbish! Rubbish! Fvck!!!

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by Blazebond(m): 6:16am On Feb 13
Una too like to dey pretend,iwobi was useless throughout the tournament so let him quit,he has no place in this super eagles,ola aina had one bad game and that's the final,iwobi was so pathetic that nwabali had to scream at him during a game,una too like to dey sugar coat things,iwobi should not play for nigeria again.

5 Likes

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by Elinosweet143(f): 6:18am On Feb 13
To say me just dey brag say Alex follow for people wen try on sunday grin so surprised to see him being bashed left right and center. Anyways wetin me sabi for football but cyber bullying him is so wrong cos it's demoralizing and kills ones confidence. We might just see it as mere talk on the Internet to catch cruise but the person at the receiving end gets broken.
Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by Rebuker(m): 6:29am On Feb 13
Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by Salubata(m): 6:29am On Feb 13
Now, what's the difference between u and them angry

Birds of a feather
lilfreezy:
I find it funny how this guy has been scapegoated all tournament. Ola Aina missed a penalty that almost got Nigeria eliminated, against South Africa, they dragged iwobi. Ola Aina actually cost us the game against ivory coast as we conceded through his flank and was cooked tirelessly by the ivorian winger, still it was iwobi that was substituted before Nigeria conceded that is still being dragged and bullied. Is there an agenda to this?
Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by arantess: 6:30am On Feb 13
These are the ones that claim to love Nigeria more than others grin....lovers of Nigeria singling out a player to bully him...

If it was the other way round, they will say them be IPOB, headless mob......so whos the headless mob now?
Too bad
Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by Lekan239(m): 6:30am On Feb 13
Players that where basically walking on the pitch throughout the tournament. I was actually surprised dey get to the finals, thinking they would be a little more serious in the final
Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by Max24: 6:31am On Feb 13
This cyber bullying started with Tinubu. I am pretty sure most of the bullyers would be Obis supporters. Dss needs to do something about this. They bullied Femi, Prof Soyinka, Afenifere and others They would do more damage to Nigerias image if nothing is done about this.

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by Warrior247: 6:31am On Feb 13
SpatialKing:
It all started with Yorubas and Northerners natural hate for Alex Iwobi...

They kept comparing him to Yusuf and Sanusi

Truth be told, Alex Iwobi was not fit for this competition

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by EmekaBlue(m): 6:32am On Feb 13
Iwobi is very patriotic. Every nonsense Nigerian holds a phone these days so it's not easy to control idiots with a phone

Iwobi no mind them...na u even give d sweet pass that killed Cameroon

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by Tapout(m): 6:35am On Feb 13
They should be dragging the coach instead. If he could bench chukwueze every now and then, he could as well bench Iwobi. I'm still wondering why Iwobi started all our matches despite his poor performance.

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by bluefilm: 6:41am On Feb 13
Iwobi na fool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Messi Scores His First PSG Goal In Win Over Man City / William Troost-Ekong, His Son And Girlfriend Chilling In Italy / The Victorious 1980 Green Eagles Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.