Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Cyril Ndifon: 16 Nude Videos Found In Suspended UNICAL Dean’s Phone - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cyril Ndifon: 16 Nude Videos Found In Suspended UNICAL Dean’s Phone (46227 Views)

UNICAL Panel Finds Prof. Cyril Ndifon Guilty Of Sexual Harassment, Extortion / Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon / UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cyril Ndifon: 16 Nude Videos Found In Suspended UNICAL Dean’s Phone by stanliwise(m): 6:10pm On Feb 13
LoveLeadsLand:
Beware!!! He could use this illegal violation of his privacy to get back at you. He is a lawyer, not yet indicted by a court of law. And, there's no extant law against an adult keeping such media.
Slow mind
Re: Cyril Ndifon: 16 Nude Videos Found In Suspended UNICAL Dean’s Phone by tunde1200(m): 6:10pm On Feb 13
Pictures or I don't believe it. 😆
Re: Cyril Ndifon: 16 Nude Videos Found In Suspended UNICAL Dean’s Phone by delzbaba(m): 6:12pm On Feb 13
Power drunk sex addicted predator
Re: Cyril Ndifon: 16 Nude Videos Found In Suspended UNICAL Dean’s Phone by bluefilm: 6:16pm On Feb 13
I hope it's not gay nude videos?

Because some of these so called big men are weirdos

1 Like

Re: Cyril Ndifon: 16 Nude Videos Found In Suspended UNICAL Dean’s Phone by THilfiger: 6:16pm On Feb 13
Gbese.
Re: Cyril Ndifon: 16 Nude Videos Found In Suspended UNICAL Dean’s Phone by frankblinkz(m): 6:18pm On Feb 13
Olosho is everywhere even at the snap of your finger's,5k or 10k you will get your sexual satisfaction, so WTF are men raping women for sef. ...?
Re: Cyril Ndifon: 16 Nude Videos Found In Suspended UNICAL Dean’s Phone by greypencils: 6:22pm On Feb 13
My lord, THERE WAS MOVEMENT. E don be.

1 Like

Re: Cyril Ndifon: 16 Nude Videos Found In Suspended UNICAL Dean’s Phone by Crafteck1: 6:22pm On Feb 13
Umueme:
Haa

Imagine this old man that can afford runs girls blackmailing his students with sex for grade.

An average Nigerian is a thief and a crook. We only wail when we are not in position of power. Ordinary lecturer, you are now stealing "virginity" cos of grades. 7 out of 10 of us will be worse than our current breed of politicians if power gets to us. A country's politicians is a reflection of its citizens. I stand to be corrected though

#My_Opinion

Lol... You totally believe he blackmailed them not that yhey offered tit for tat... No be naija u dey+
Re: Cyril Ndifon: 16 Nude Videos Found In Suspended UNICAL Dean’s Phone by Slimm01: 6:23pm On Feb 13
LoveLeadsLand:
Beware!!! He could use this illegal violation of his privacy to get back at you. He is a lawyer, not yet indicted by a court of law. And, there's no extant law against an adult keeping such media.
Stop blabbing. Do you think the lawyers trying his case doesn't know any better? When investigation is being carried out, every form of the defendant's privacy shall be breached. Nothing is hidden. This is to ascertain every fact of the case.

2 Likes

Re: Cyril Ndifon: 16 Nude Videos Found In Suspended UNICAL Dean’s Phone by SonofElElyonRet: 6:24pm On Feb 13
He did wrong. She also isn't the victim she pretends to be... if he demanded sex for admission why give it ? Why not set a trap with the assistance of the police? Truth is she wanted the admission and was willing to do anything to get it... which decent girl gives "mouth action" both of them are rotten...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cyril Ndifon: 16 Nude Videos Found In Suspended UNICAL Dean’s Phone by Umueme: 6:25pm On Feb 13
Crafteck1:

Lol... You totally believe he blackmailed them not that yhey offered tit for tat... No be naija u dey+

If he's phone is with the LEO they will go through the chats and exonerate him, no?
That aside, he wasn't forced into having sex was he? In our society today, once a female cries foul everyone goes to her side so.........🤷‍♂️

2 Likes

Re: Cyril Ndifon: 16 Nude Videos Found In Suspended UNICAL Dean’s Phone by joseph1832(m): 6:25pm On Feb 13
We should nick name him the randy professor. grin
Re: Cyril Ndifon: 16 Nude Videos Found In Suspended UNICAL Dean’s Phone by Gboom: 6:27pm On Feb 13
Useless professor
Re: Cyril Ndifon: 16 Nude Videos Found In Suspended UNICAL Dean’s Phone by Jayhome24: 6:27pm On Feb 13
Prof. Cyril Ndi-fool you go hear am with your potopoto looking face.
Re: Cyril Ndifon: 16 Nude Videos Found In Suspended UNICAL Dean’s Phone by NwokoloOwa: 6:27pm On Feb 13
Possesesd Prof. I'm sure there a many that have not come forward due to the stigma.
Re: Cyril Ndifon: 16 Nude Videos Found In Suspended UNICAL Dean’s Phone by tenpipsperday: 6:30pm On Feb 13
You say he is a professor of law?

Take him to inec and see rigging. He will teach Yakubu
Re: Cyril Ndifon: 16 Nude Videos Found In Suspended UNICAL Dean’s Phone by Forkthiefnubu: 6:31pm On Feb 13
So this what have befallen u mister man , I pray they will have mercy upon u
Re: Cyril Ndifon: 16 Nude Videos Found In Suspended UNICAL Dean’s Phone by sharpwriter(m): 6:31pm On Feb 13
markidoo:
You raped my Sis in 2015 August precisely As a Final Year Student that she was by then and she fought you legally to the point that you were suspended from the University, trust Tribalism, Cross Riverians Said you're their first Law Rapist of A Professor and you were reinstated despite the Court orders and ICPC restrains. 8 yrs letter you committed the same crime against numerous young ladoes that never knew about my sister's case. KARMA 👏😁 HAS LOCATED YOU, ROT IN JAIL WITH NO BENEFITS COS YOU'LL BE DISHONORABLY DISMISSED. Check my 2015 thread here about this same case here on Nairaland
I juat read your story. So sad .... sorry for what happened to your sis. From what you wrote and this current news, it is apparent that the man is an animal that should be kept away from human society, not to now talk of seeing him within the confine of an academic institution.
Re: Cyril Ndifon: 16 Nude Videos Found In Suspended UNICAL Dean’s Phone by markidoo(m): 6:33pm On Feb 13
sharpwriter:

I juat read your story. So sad .... sorry for what happened to your sis. From what you wrote and this current news, it is apparent that the man is an animal that should be kept away from human society, not to now talk of seeing him within the coffers of an academic institution.
Bro what gladens my Heart is that my sister was the very first of his victims to stand up to him and he'll forever respect my Sis who's also a Lawyer today in some saner clime

4 Likes

Re: Cyril Ndifon: 16 Nude Videos Found In Suspended UNICAL Dean’s Phone by iykofias(m): 6:36pm On Feb 13
highoctane:

He goes to church with his phone containing such lewd acts and content , shouting Jesus is lord with much gusto
is that his crime?
Re: Cyril Ndifon: 16 Nude Videos Found In Suspended UNICAL Dean’s Phone by markidoo(m): 6:36pm On Feb 13
highoctane:

He goes to church with his phone containing such lewd acts and content , shouting Jesus is lord with much gusto
After they reinstated the old randy foo! the He-Goat of a Professor went to Church to do thanksgiving and even published it in a news paper and slot a copy under my Uncle's door who happened to be a Professor and A Dean of a Faculty at that time. God can never be Mocked..

3 Likes

Re: Cyril Ndifon: 16 Nude Videos Found In Suspended UNICAL Dean’s Phone by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:37pm On Feb 13
Every man should wake up to the call that there is nothing exceptional, different or surprising in the bodies of women especially when one has a woman to himself.....

All women's body are the same except you welcome LUST to judge the case....

Develop that mentality and see you win so many temptations and seductions from women

1 Like

Re: Cyril Ndifon: 16 Nude Videos Found In Suspended UNICAL Dean’s Phone by israelmao(m): 6:39pm On Feb 13
If sexual power is channelled towards accomplishing every worthy cause it's will be accomplished at the speed of light.

1 Like

Re: Cyril Ndifon: 16 Nude Videos Found In Suspended UNICAL Dean’s Phone by Nicepoker(m): 6:40pm On Feb 13
robinso01:
Any man that can control his dick has already sort 50% of his problems
Is a lie. Any man that can control his dick can never have kids grin
Re: Cyril Ndifon: 16 Nude Videos Found In Suspended UNICAL Dean’s Phone by Patojargz: 7:06pm On Feb 13
Why una go invade pal privacy 🔐 Nawao
Re: Cyril Ndifon: 16 Nude Videos Found In Suspended UNICAL Dean’s Phone by Lexusgs430: 7:07pm On Feb 13
Sirianese:

Nah he's a church-warden

So church wardens come from the devil...... 👿😂
Re: Cyril Ndifon: 16 Nude Videos Found In Suspended UNICAL Dean’s Phone by LordReed(m): 7:09pm On Feb 13
LoveLeadsLand:

Do you know what you are saying? You think it is lawful for a school official to extort sex from a student, record and store the video of the sex act?

1 Like

Re: Cyril Ndifon: 16 Nude Videos Found In Suspended UNICAL Dean’s Phone by broadman20: 7:15pm On Feb 13
LoveLeadsLand:

As he is preparing for his defence, let him also remember that blackmail is a Criminal act, punishable under the law.

1 Like

Re: Cyril Ndifon: 16 Nude Videos Found In Suspended UNICAL Dean’s Phone by adecz: 7:16pm On Feb 13
The man was a dangerous seccsual
predator of innocent, vulnerable girls..

Such an animal should be castrated or
jailed for life...

And this is a family man with children❗️❗️❗️😕😕
Re: Cyril Ndifon: 16 Nude Videos Found In Suspended UNICAL Dean’s Phone by DrAda(f): 7:32pm On Feb 13
Very sick man
Re: Cyril Ndifon: 16 Nude Videos Found In Suspended UNICAL Dean’s Phone by Benblaq(m): 7:33pm On Feb 13
Oh!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aborted Baby Found By Uniport: Wicked (Viewer Discretion) / Corper: "HND Holders Burn Your Useless Certificates & Start Selling Tomatoes" / Which Nigerian University Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.