Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Aisha Alkali Wakil: Court Sentence "Mama Boko Haram" To 10 Years In Prison - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Aisha Alkali Wakil: Court Sentence "Mama Boko Haram" To 10 Years In Prison (23866 Views)

Aisha Wakil (Mama Boko Haram) Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Fraud / EFCC Re-Arraigns Aisha Wakil ‘Mama’ Boko Haram, Others For Alleged N6M Fraud / EFCC Arraigns Aisha Aikali Wakil For N66 Million Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil: Court Sentence "Mama Boko Haram" To 10 Years In Prison by bewla(m): 7:36am On Feb 13
Oko
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil: Court Sentence "Mama Boko Haram" To 10 Years In Prison by anonymuz(m): 7:37am On Feb 13
Marvieduke:
The end result of bearing a useless name, she should go and continue to do mama boko haram in prison.
you know how this country is, that one Na enjoyment one. She have the money so anything she wants, she gets it, but not freedom.
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil: Court Sentence "Mama Boko Haram" To 10 Years In Prison by erai30(m): 7:38am On Feb 13
Mama Boko Haram has been admitted to high college for a 10 years course. Well done grin
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil: Court Sentence "Mama Boko Haram" To 10 Years In Prison by delzbaba(m): 7:40am On Feb 13
Promise47:
No be southern oga na Muslim shunne Muslims
she is a southerner that married and changed her name if I mention her state Dem fit chop me for this site
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil: Court Sentence "Mama Boko Haram" To 10 Years In Prison by Kaytixy: 7:43am On Feb 13
Promise47:
No be southern oga na Muslim shunne Muslims
Oga na southerner she. Yoruba to be precise.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil: Court Sentence "Mama Boko Haram" To 10 Years In Prison by Bigseven(m): 7:45am On Feb 13
Only ?
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil: Court Sentence "Mama Boko Haram" To 10 Years In Prison by delzbaba(m): 7:46am On Feb 13
Greenback:

Is she really from the south? Which state in the south is she from?
see am here I no wan talk am with my mouth

1 Like

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil: Court Sentence "Mama Boko Haram" To 10 Years In Prison by Greenback: 7:48am On Feb 13
delzbaba:
Dem brainwashed her seriously 😁

1 Like

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil: Court Sentence "Mama Boko Haram" To 10 Years In Prison by Jayhome24: 7:50am On Feb 13
N40m 10 years? Pls that Judge should handle all yahoo and ritualist cases we need more long years prisoners with hard labour.

After the judge done with Yahoo bitch and ritualist he should handle all kidnappers and killer herdsmen cases if no enough prison available govt should build more our population too much it need reduction.
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil: Court Sentence "Mama Boko Haram" To 10 Years In Prison by donmik: 8:06am On Feb 13
She deserves life jail fir being an anchor to terrorism not for fraud.

Nonsense govt and judiciary
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil: Court Sentence "Mama Boko Haram" To 10 Years In Prison by donmik: 8:08am On Feb 13
delzbaba:

Pls, more.... just WhatsApp me the detail on
Thanks
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil: Court Sentence "Mama Boko Haram" To 10 Years In Prison by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:27am On Feb 13
delzbaba:
What kind of useless name did this woman allow to stick to her like this, a southern woman for that matter.shame
where in south?
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil: Court Sentence "Mama Boko Haram" To 10 Years In Prison by SAFEtradings(m): 8:33am On Feb 13
Wonders
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil: Court Sentence "Mama Boko Haram" To 10 Years In Prison by Emman08: 8:34am On Feb 13
If you want to be a criminal, just don't be a southerner.
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil: Court Sentence "Mama Boko Haram" To 10 Years In Prison by jaymichael(m): 8:35am On Feb 13
Dididrumz:
I've been hearing of the name "Mama Boko Haram for years now, and not ones have I seen pictures of her. If it was someone from the East or South, the mugshots for don reach 250.

The level of tribalism in this country is demonic, from the leaders down to the common man on the streets.

Instead of us to unite as citizens against the government, we're hating on each other; this country truly fit no ever better again ooo.
she is actually IGBO FROM THE SOUTH EAST and was a Christian into her Adulthood that converted to Islam.
Talk another one.
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil: Court Sentence "Mama Boko Haram" To 10 Years In Prison by woleabayo(f): 8:43am On Feb 13
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil: Court Sentence "Mama Boko Haram" To 10 Years In Prison by Onuoha1234(m): 9:06am On Feb 13
Too linient a joke, The punishme!t should be LIFE IMPRISONMENT to reaclh a loud Lesson.
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil: Court Sentence "Mama Boko Haram" To 10 Years In Prison by sketching: 9:09am On Feb 13
delzbaba:
What kind of useless name did this woman allow to stick to her like this, a southern woman for that matter.shame

She had one simple job; be the spokes person of Boko Haram!
If he had stick to her job (of advocating for the murderous terrorist group), she would be free right now. But she got 'rich quick fever' and had to do yahoo-yahoo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_4XDwUiX88

1 Like

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil: Court Sentence "Mama Boko Haram" To 10 Years In Prison by AskNgige2: 9:13am On Feb 13
Marvieduke:
The end result of bearing a useless name, she should go and continue to do mama boko haram in prison.

They will soon break the prison to free her

1 Like

Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil: Court Sentence "Mama Boko Haram" To 10 Years In Prison by SANDAT(m): 9:35am On Feb 13
Greenback:

For sure she is Igbo, most probably from Imo.
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil: Court Sentence "Mama Boko Haram" To 10 Years In Prison by SANDAT(m): 9:39am On Feb 13
Dididrumz:
I've been hearing of the name "Mama Boko Haram for years now, and not ones have I seen pictures of her. If it was someone from the East or South, the mugshots for don reach 250.

The level of tribalism in this country is demonic, from the leaders down to the common man on the streets.

Instead of us to unite as citizens against the government, we're hating on each other; this country truly fit no ever better again ooo.
The woman is Igbo from the east.
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil: Court Sentence "Mama Boko Haram" To 10 Years In Prison by seunayantokun(m): 9:42am On Feb 13
delzbaba:

Di thing taya mi o. Na original Igbo woman them talk say she be o. Why she go enter matter wey no concern am? Wetin she go there dey find? Ẹhn...?
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil: Court Sentence "Mama Boko Haram" To 10 Years In Prison by drkrest(m): 9:44am On Feb 13
delzbaba:
After the article clearly mentioned her name, you still ended up referring to her as a southern woman. This country will not grow as long as the citizens continue to exhibit low IQ.
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil: Court Sentence "Mama Boko Haram" To 10 Years In Prison by Judolisco(m): 9:46am On Feb 13
delzbaba:
southern woman from where?
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil: Court Sentence "Mama Boko Haram" To 10 Years In Prison by Dididrumz(m): 9:57am On Feb 13
jaymichael:
she is actually IGBO FROM THE SOUTH EAST and was a Christian into her Adulthood that converted to Islam.
Talk another one.

Oh really, I didn't know.
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil: Court Sentence "Mama Boko Haram" To 10 Years In Prison by Ogbuu101: 10:14am On Feb 13
Greenback:

Abia.
She has said it herself severally
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil: Court Sentence "Mama Boko Haram" To 10 Years In Prison by Ogbuu101: 10:15am On Feb 13
Kaytixy:
Oga na southerner she. Yoruba to be precise.
Igbo woman
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil: Court Sentence "Mama Boko Haram" To 10 Years In Prison by Ogbuu101: 10:17am On Feb 13
drkrest:
After the article clearly mentioned her name, you still ended up referring to her as a southern woman. This country will not grow as long as the citizens continue to exhibit low IQ.
She is Igbo Oga.
Make una learn to de do small google search b4 coming out strongly on things
Re: Aisha Alkali Wakil: Court Sentence "Mama Boko Haram" To 10 Years In Prison by Greenback: 10:33am On Feb 13
SANDAT:

For sure she is Igbo, most probably from Imo.
Ogbuu101:

Abia.
She has said it herself severally
She can never be identified as an Igbo woman again,she's been brainwashed by religion and everything... imagine an Igbo person,a book haram spokesperson!?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Rescue 2 Suspected Kidnappers From A Lynch Mob In Abia State (Pics) / Ikorodu Violence; 10 Steps You Should Take Against Badoo / EFCC Arrests 24 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.