Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Local Language Translators Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Local Language Translators Needed (320 Views)

Translators Needed In Russia / Nigerian Language Translators Needed / Isoko Language Translators/interpreters At Directline Translation Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Local Language Translators Needed by Clet3(m): 8:47am On Feb 13
This job is closed as it's no longer available.

And anyone tagging it fraudster should give evidence of being defrauded.

No body ever defrauded anyone. So be careful of what you call fraudster.
Re: Local Language Translators Needed by GuestReader88: 6:50pm On Mar 12
Clet3:
A reputable company is in need of local language translators in Nigeria and Africa.

Interested applicants must meet the following requirements:
a. Good knowledge of his or her local language
b. Ability to code
c. Understanding of binary language
d. Good system preferably Windows 10
e. Ability to manage time and resources

Send your resume and a sample of your binary language work to:
cholucletus@yahoo.com
This guy is a fraudster. People should be wary of having any dealings with him. I'll provide more information shortly.

Cc: Danqujigy

3 Likes

Re: Local Language Translators Needed by IyaTola: 8:17pm On Mar 12
GuestReader88:

This guy is a fraudster. People should be wary of having any dealings with him. I'll provide more information shortly.

Cc: Danqujigy
We dey wait for you o! So that we can wait to make a formal complaint to the police and he would be arrested.

3 Likes

Re: Local Language Translators Needed by GuestReader88: 3:05pm On Mar 16
IyaTola:
We dey wait for you o! So that we can wait to make a formal complaint to the police and he would be arrested.
When I'm less busy, I'll post the proof our dealings here and will also make a formal report to the authorities, including the police.

He won't go unpunished.

3 Likes

Re: Local Language Translators Needed by GuestReader88: 3:05pm On Mar 16
IyaTola:
When I'm less busy, I'll post the proof of our dealings here and will also make a formal report to the authorities, including the police.

He won't go unpunished.

1 Like

Re: Local Language Translators Needed by GuestReader88: 4:52pm On Mar 16
Cletus Cholu, the OP (Clet3) that posted this vacancy, is a fraudster.

After I applied for the job he posted, he messaged me instructions on how to do the assessment for the post.

The assessment has to do with translating a complete story book of about 50 pages from English to Yoruba. And he expected this to be done for free within three days.

Because of the harsh terms of the assessment, I didn't take the job seriously.

I don't know which reasonable person expects any professional to translate a whole book for him for free as an assessment when I've sent samples of my past translation projects to him.

This mischievous kept on disturbing me with calls to send the job, and he later said the so-called company would pay me £500 for the translation.

So, I did chapter one of the translation and submitted it to him and requested for a payment of that translated chapter to test if he was a sincere and trustworthy person.

Days later, he said the work had been approved.

A month after the submission, he refused to send the payment for the submission he got and later blocked me on WhatsApp.

Nairalanders, beware of having any dealings with Cletus Cholu with the phone number +2347039155215 and email address cholucletus@yahoo.com

I've filed a report to Amazon and other online platforms this scammer operates on.

Re: Local Language Translators Needed by GuestReader88: 4:54pm On Mar 16
Cc: davide470, Tabbaz, et al.
Re: Local Language Translators Needed by GuestReader88: 6:39pm On Mar 16
Clet3:
This job is closed as it's no longer available.

And anyone tagging it fraudster should give evidence of being defrauded.

No body ever defrauded anyone. So be careful of what you call fraudster.
See this scammer. The job is closed after you failed to pay for the project submitted to you over a month ago.

I submitted a translated document of about 4000 words to you weeks ago, and you promised to pay $150 for it.

I waited patiently for you to pay up, but you kept giving me different excuses even after you said the job had been approved since last month.

Who knows the number of members of this forum this fraudster would have scammed in this manner?

Cc: Seun
Re: Local Language Translators Needed by chieni(f): 10:56pm On Mar 16
na wa oh. people are heartless

(1) (Reply)

You Can Download And Sell Our Free Software To Make MONEY / Web Designe Developer Needed / Urgent Vacancies Exist For Dispatch Riders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.