Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Do You Need A Competent Writer? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Do You Need A Competent Writer? (87 Views)

Do You Need A Competent Writer, Editor Or Proofreader? / Vacancy For A Competent Writer / A Competent Writer Needed For An Ongoing Project. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Competent Writer? by godisgr8(m): 10:30am On Feb 13
Writing is a profession that requires a lot of creativity that comes from indepth thinking.

Some say writers are born and there are those who believe that writers are made.

What do I think? I think writers are both born and made.

As a writer and author myself, with more than eight published books both in hard copies and ebooks, I understand perfectly the importance of a well written material that is also professionally edited.

I have been into book works (writing, proofreading/editing and publishing) since 2003 and many authors and writers have benefitted from my vast experience to help them turn their seemingly simple write-ups to master pieces.

If you need a competent writer for your articles, blogs, contents, or just an editor/proofreader, I am your best plug.

I will deliver your work within agreed timeframe.

Should you want to have further discussion beyond this platform, you can reach me here... 08023771690 (Also WhatsApp)

(1) (Reply)

Strictly Screenplay Writer Please. / Did You Know? / Poetree Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.