Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies (33028 Views)

Court Remands Anambra Lawyer Who Allegedly Brutalized Her 11-Year-Old Housemaid / SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) / Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by charlizonto: 11:46am On Feb 13
So sad.. probably he was his favorite son and he couldn't bear thought of losing him cry

RIP Sir.. Every Parent's worse nightmare
Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by Goodnewsforlife: 11:46am On Feb 13
Shebi we are still hating on buhari now
Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by rollywise(m): 11:47am On Feb 13
Renewed hope... 😢😢
Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by akwesenana: 11:48am On Feb 13
Tinubu has failed. Easily Nigeria's worst leader ever.
Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:48am On Feb 13
santaclaws:

Why do you expect anything from the "zoo"? You should be content to live like an animal since you think Nigeria is a zoo.
Nigeria is a zoo and you're one of añi' living there.
Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by Johnn87: 11:48am On Feb 13
Ojemedad:
Another bad news here,

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/2/gunmen-kill-popular-lawyer-in-imo-2.html

Nigerians should not just protest against increase in food prices, or dollars but also against insecurity.
cool
Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by Iziquiel(m): 11:48am On Feb 13
Fearurcreeator:

Una get problem

Lol. E shock you say the person you quote dey try shift the goal post instead of condemning the idiots that are responsible for these deaths?

2 Likes

Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by Figger(m): 11:50am On Feb 13
Even Libya and Afghanistan is safer than Nigeria at the moment.
Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by Negroid001(m): 11:50am On Feb 13
metaluterus:
I think the father didn't die because of the news of demise of his Son by the kidnappers, but He died because he so much believed in Nigeria, but unfortunately Nigeria failed him sad

RIP to those who loss their lives because of bad leadership

He died because his people failed him. The kidnappers are from his tribe. Don't put the blame on anyone. Everything no be government.

4 Likes

Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by Goodnewsforlife: 11:51am On Feb 13
akwesenana:

Tinubu has failed. Easily Nigeria's worst leader ever.
the hate for buhari led u igbos here

Now guns are in d wrong hands n u must learn to deal with it

1 Like

Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by SuperEagles: 11:51am On Feb 13
Of course as you obidient can not mock him because he is Igbo you revert back to blaming Nigeria but if this was to have happened in the West you will be rejoicing they voted who can't save their life. Make shameless hypocrisy no kill una.

What was your brain dead Igbo governor doing that kidnapper are running rampage all over his state ? The man n his son believed in Anambra and Anambra failed him due to pathetic hopeless lunatic you Igbos vote as leaders.

May their soul rest in peace. Hopefully, they will stop voting for a Pandoraa Criminal like Peter Obi whose legacy of kidnapper running riot when he was governor is what the state is still suffering from.

metaluterus:
I think the father didn't die because of the news of demise of his Son by the kidnappers, but He died because he so much believed in Nigeria, but unfortunately Nigeria failed him sad

5 Likes

Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by santaclaws: 11:51am On Feb 13
NGArmyTerrorist:
Nigeria is a zoo and you're one of añi' living there.

Nigeria is a favourable country to me, I don't think it's a zoo, neither do I confess such negativity about my country. But you call it a zoo and that makes you an animal if you still live there, after all, only animals live in zoos.

Ciao! ✌🏾

2 Likes

Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by Bintasukai: 11:51am On Feb 13
metaluterus:

Have some humanity and stop using death for pointless political rhetoric. This is making your case seem childish and not worth listening to.

5 Likes

Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by yewit37486: 11:52am On Feb 13
Goodnewsforlife:

The school students that were kidnapped in Ekiti too was hate for buhari, right? The day tribalism will leave all of you here is the day you will start thinking straight. For now, continue my politician vs your politician until hand will touch you.

@Topic, may God comfort the family, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by Inspirer1: 11:52am On Feb 13
CheedyJ:
Chai, tear💧 drop for my eyes. This na double tragedy, may God comfort their family.
I swear,,,,having read the news about his son's death earlier,,, I didn't know when I explained 'ohhhhhhh' reading this topic on frontpage,,,so tragic.
What's really going on in this country, govt doing theirs on us, and armed fellow citizens doing theirs too..
God please forgive us if it's our sins that's causing all of this
Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:54am On Feb 13
santaclaws:

Nigeria is a favourable country to me, I think it's a zoo, neither do I confess such negativity about my country. But I call it a zoo and that makes me an animal if I still live there, after all, only animals live in zoos.

Ciao! ✌🏾
If you're in zoological republic, you're one of living in the Zoo. Out!
Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:55am On Feb 13
santaclaws:

Nigeria is a favourable country to me, I think it's a zoo, neither do I confess such negativity about my country. But I call it a zoo and that makes me an animal if I still live there, after all, only animals live in zoos.

Ciao! ✌🏾
If you're in zoological republic, you're one of them living in the Zoo. Out!
Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by Exceed15: 11:56am On Feb 13
This is really sad.

1 Like

Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by santaclaws: 11:56am On Feb 13
NGArmyTerrorist:
If you're in zoological republic, you're one of living in the Zoo. Out!

LOL, joke's on you bro...
Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by akwesenana: 11:57am On Feb 13
Goodnewsforlife:

I'm not Igbo, lol.

1 Like

Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by Amaggedon: 11:57am On Feb 13
datola:
And these kidnappers are some human beings with family.

How will these children of devil be feeling now. Happy
You think humans are less evil than wild animals ? Humans are even worse .
Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by Confirmedzombie: 11:57am On Feb 13
Let me wait for Peter obi reaction or condolences

Obi will never say a word here. The man a big pretender.

This happened at his backyard but obi won't say a word.

Attention seeking old man
Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by Gentlesoul2021(m): 11:58am On Feb 13
Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by akwesenana: 11:58am On Feb 13
yewit37486:

The school students that were kidnapped in Ekiti too was hate for buhari, right? The day tribalism will leave all of you here is the day you will start thinking straight. For now, continue my politician vs your politician until hand will touch you.

@Topic, may God comfort the family, Amen.
Funniest part is that I'm not even Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by yewit37486: 12:01pm On Feb 13
akwesenana:
Funniest part is that I'm not even Igbo.

That's the ridiculous thing, anyone that expresses a contrary opinion, next thing you will hear is Igbo, as if Nigeria has only 2 tribes.
Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by YorubaDemonswag: 12:04pm On Feb 13
This is a sad news,death to all kidnappers
Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by Daniella2252(f): 12:04pm On Feb 13
PortHarcourtcit:
Oh God of chukwu okike abiama please save the east...
Save the east ?
Why are you people like this ?
Bringing tribalism into everything…
Are you not ashamed of what you are becoming?
Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by PortHarcourtcit(m): 12:07pm On Feb 13
Daniella2252:

Save the east ?
Why are you people like this ?
Bringing tribalism into everything…
Are you not ashamed of what you are becoming?
attention seeker, aka busy body... What is wrong in saying a good prayers for the IPOB TERRORISTS ravaged south EAST?...
Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by Daniella2252(f): 12:07pm On Feb 13
Goodnewsforlife:

The most stupid and senseless comments I have ever seen on this forum
Are you daft ?
Is there not killings in the west and north too ?
Are you out of your mind ?

1 Like

Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by Omoluabi16(m): 12:07pm On Feb 13
Those kidnappers though. Hard to imagine they were born of women. Once innocent,helpless like every child. People will talk about the broken system, but this is just pure evil. Hope they meet their waterloo in the most painful way.

1 Like

Re: Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies by lexy2014: 12:08pm On Feb 13
but DSS is chasing after Islamic cleric for criticising Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Drug Kingpin Arrested In India / Man Found Dead In Ibadan With His Head Cut Off, Genitals, Intestines Removed. / 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.