Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

Why Is My Gas Cylinder Leaking From The Top - How To Solve? Yes, This Is A Very - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why Is My Gas Cylinder Leaking From The Top - How To Solve? Yes, This Is A Very (362 Views)

How Much Is 3kg Cylinder Gas In Your Area? / 12.5KG Gas Cylinder for 7500 firm / How To Check For The Expiry Date Of Cooking Gas Cylinder. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is My Gas Cylinder Leaking From The Top - How To Solve? Yes, This Is A Very by healthmister01(m): 11:11am On Feb 13
Yes, this is a very alarming situation that requires swift action. Let me share my experience and some insights into why a gas cylinder might leak from the top.

One day, as I entered my kitchen, I noticed a distinct smell of gas, like rotten eggs or cabbages. Upon closer inspection, I realized that the gas cylinder was leaking, and the source seemed to be from the top where the regulator connects.

What Causes Gas To Leak From The Cylinder Top?

Read more to find out how to fix this issue 👇👇??

https://www.naijalpg.com.ng/2024/02/why-is-my-gas-cylinder-leaking-from-top.html

Re: Why Is My Gas Cylinder Leaking From The Top - How To Solve? Yes, This Is A Very by matify83: 12:14pm On Feb 13
Thanks for the post.

Had similar experience some months back and had to replace the cylinder valve first but condition persisted.

Next I changed the regulator using different Chinese make unit the owner of the plant where I fill my gas recommended a German variant and there ended my nightmare.

I had to instantly buy 2 more to safe keeping in case I can't get that product anymore.

Keeping gas cylinder in the kitchen is a risky venture.
I had my mason built a shade outside the kitchen wall and the gas is piped from there. That way, the fear of a gas explosion from leaks is mitigated.

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Gas Cylinder Leaking From The Top - How To Solve? Yes, This Is A Very by healthmister01(m): 12:20pm On Feb 13
Thanks for your comment. Trying appreciated. I am glad you found it interesting.

You can also visit the website @ www.naijalpg.com.ng. For more practical diy on gas cylinder and cooking gas usage. It basically all about LPG gas, from repair and maintenance, to everything gas. Thanks again

matify83:
Thanks for the post.

Had similar experience some months back and had to replace the cylinder valve first but condition persisted.

Next I changed the regulator using different Chinese make unit the owner of the plant where I fill my gas recommended a German variant and there ended my nightmare.

I had to instantly buy 2 more to safe keeping in case I can't get that product anymore.

Keeping gas cylinder in the kitchen is a risky venture.
I had my mason built a shade outside the kitchen wall and the gas is piped from there. That way, the fear of a gas explosion from leaks is mitigated.

(1) (Reply)

A Supplement Every Family Must Have At Home / Chef Vacancy In Lagos!! / 4 Types Of Cake You Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.