Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era (17680 Views)

Where Are They? Five Most Powerful Persons Of The Buhari Era / How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination / How Oshiomhole Betrayed Oyegun And Tinubu – Fayose (DETAILS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:40pm On Feb 13
lipsrsealed

Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by Charly68: 1:41pm On Feb 13
The man is not stable anymore

1 Like

Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by EreluRoz: 1:41pm On Feb 13
Jokerman:

That means we messed up with Buhari, because he aggravated these problems...

And then Tinubu is here to add more to it rather than solving or cushioning it
Revolution is the only solution and not some repackaged overnight messiah. Stop recycling these same people
Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by infohenry(m): 1:44pm On Feb 13
EreluRoz:
The problems we are facing today actually started from Jonathan's administration, bitter truth.
The solution is now a disaster, be sincere to yourself are you not missing Jonathan era?
Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by Deefirm: 1:46pm On Feb 13
Cover your face in shame!!!

EreluRoz:
The problems we are facing today actually started from Jonathan's administration, bitter truth.
Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by muyico(m): 1:50pm On Feb 13
Nl banned me for d first time
Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by bennybuhari: 1:56pm On Feb 13
Useless talkative that can't impregnate his foreign good
Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by DAVIDELUXED: 1:57pm On Feb 13
Empty barrels makes the loudest noise.Apc leaders are not only empty but dunce
Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by Kukutenla: 1:58pm On Feb 13
EreluRoz:
It is the people that started that are power today. Fact
Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by Okeoghenerobert: 1:58pm On Feb 13
This man is an hypocrite of the highest order.The same man that danced like Micheal Jackson during Buhari's campaign is the same man blaming Buhari today.That is the character of most Nigerians politicians

1 Like

Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by mrblessed(m): 2:01pm On Feb 13
He will blame Tinubu tomorrow should another administration comes. No substance nor principle. It's just politics of the stomach.
Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by Kukutenla: 2:05pm On Feb 13
nairalanda1:
grin

At the end, GEJ has a role in today's problem

1.Excessive spending on subsides

2.Excessive borrowing

3.Low money in the savings (Buhari now has topped it ....he took ALL Our savings...lol).

4. Forcing the power sector to charge poor cost reflective tarrifs.

5. Tolerating corruption

6.Squadering the oil windfall (with help from the governors, but the buck stops at this table)

7. NO diversification.

8. No fighting security issues, and blaming Chibok on the people affected themselves. Boko HARAM Bombs an area? The fault of the North.

ANd yes, as a result we got APC that has made all the above problems worse. Much worse. And on top of that Buhari wiped out our forex revenue. GEJ Left 32billion, Bubu left 4 billion!

Hmmm. A meal o' corn

4 Likes

Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by EMETOALEXI: 2:06pm On Feb 13
Nobody should blame Jonathan anytin abeg. Them sey the guy no sabi, and he honourably gave way for the sabisabi pple to take over. This is the result of the sabisabi pple. They were prepared to take power, but do not know how to work on the economy. Now e don red everywhere. There is God oooh.
Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by nairalanda1(m): 2:07pm On Feb 13
Kukutenla:

Hmmm. A meal o' corn

After denying you abuse me, you are back to the abuse.
Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by henrimoto(m): 2:07pm On Feb 13
EreluRoz:
... After Eight years! Of the rule of pdp under Jonathan, you are pointing current economic hardship to that administration.

Are you for real?

If you are not enlightened on politics and Economics policies going on in the country, Just hide your face and stop expisibg your ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by Kukutenla: 2:08pm On Feb 13
nairalanda1:

After denying you abuse me, you are back to the abuse.

Where is the abuse here now
Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by EreluRoz: 2:09pm On Feb 13
henrimoto:
... After Eight years! Of the rule of pdp under Jonathan, you are pointing current economic hardship to that administration.

Are you for real?

If you are not enlightened on politics and Economics policies going on in the country, Just hide your face and stop expisibg your ignorance.
Once you learn to tackle problems from their roots then you'll get the desired results else you keep wasting your time while the problems keeps accumulating. It has been an accumulated problem. I still stand by my statement
Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by nairalanda1(m): 2:09pm On Feb 13
Kukutenla:

Where is the abuse here now

Yeah, he denies it.

Okay, continue, cornfused fellow. Enjoy your meal of corn.

(You said it was not abuse.).

Also, let your wife and kids enjoy their meal of corn too. ANd your parents.

And back off, bully, BACK OFF.
Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by Streetmovement(m): 2:17pm On Feb 13
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This oshiomhole wey dey resemble monitor lizard, trust this politicians at your own risk.
Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by nairalanda1(m): 2:18pm On Feb 13
Kukutenla:

I don't see the insult here
But I don't see why you will bring my family into an otherwise decent conversation
It shows bad manners don't you think

And i don't see why you should bully me when i told you to stop.

See? Being abusive to people causes response in kind

I told you to drop the corn jokes, you refised and said it was not abuse. So, i listend to you.

Now back off. Stop.being a bully.
Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by nairalanda1(m): 2:25pm On Feb 13
Kukutenla:

I never abused you and i certainly never mentioned your parents or family
I could also say your parents also enjoy a meal o' corn
How will that sound to you?

No, you did. And you are denying it which is sad.

Son, it is time you admitted you are wrong. For once in your life.

Good day. Again don't mention me again. Next time, you abuse, i report.

And i won't talk to you again under any circumstance. I don't talk to bullies. Like you. And i don't talk to unrepentant bullies. Like you

Grow up and get off my mentions, son
Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by tj2018: 2:29pm On Feb 13
After 10 years, you are still calling Jonathan. He left dollar at 200, Fuel at 98.. So tell me where Jonathan comes in. Tinubu has failed woefully
EreluRoz:
Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by nairalanda1(m): 2:30pm On Feb 13
Kukutenla:

I didn't. And you're being petulant like a kid which is sad.
You shouldn't go about mentioning people's families
It is bad manners

See how evil you are, denying you abused me?

Get off my mentions , despicable bully.
Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by Eriggayabdem: 2:30pm On Feb 13
The only thing Nigerian politicians are good at: stealing mindlessly and trading blames all year round.
Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by Kukutenla: 2:30pm On Feb 13
nairalanda1:

See how evil you are, denying you abused me?

Get off my mentions , despicable bully.

I still don't see the abuse
Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by Anatolia: 2:30pm On Feb 13
Our political rulers know that if they can bribe people during elections, they will win regardless of their performance so they can engage in blame game without consequences. In a more serious country, these kind of politicians who engage in blaming previous leaders cannot lead the country.
Re: Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era by nairalanda1(m): 2:31pm On Feb 13
Kukutenla:

I still don't see the abuse

Yeah, gaslighting.

Typical

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Summons Emefiele To Explain N305 To 1$ / FG Lied : Al Sisi Of Egypt And Not Buhari Was First To Meet Trump - Reno Omokri / Fashola Commissions 2X60MVA &132/33KV Transmission Substation In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.