Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

What Did Tinubu Say That Made You Vote Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Did Tinubu Say That Made You Vote Him (1851 Views)

Bishops Who Supported Tinubu Say They Have Been Vindicated / Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice / Did Tinubu Say Electoral Act 2022 Will Affect Democracy? Daily Trust Fact Check (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did Tinubu Say That Made You Vote Him by Blaze14k: 3:58pm On Feb 13
Nice2023:

I pity u and ur generation to come.

What is his past records ? Records of criminality and agberoism.

Mention one thing Tinubu achieved in Lagos,I mean name one thing?

I was a student in Lagos state while he took over power from Buba Marwa as then military governor. All the useless muscreants And street urchins Marwa disloged and sent packing through the use of operation sweep,he restored them back.

Name one hospital Tinubu revitalised in Lagos,a bridge he built or even one school he build throughout his eight years?

At least,I am talking from experience not hearsay.

Finally,stop being silly and saying what u don't know.

Tinubu is a well known criminal buh am stunned how these people ignore it and attack obi. Even a little kid can rule lagos state with ease cos the ROI is very high there compared to any other state in nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did Tinubu Say That Made You Vote Him by MadamExcellency: 4:04pm On Feb 13
Goodnewsforlife:
Can u igbos tell me those who voted on sentiment here?

It wasn't sentiment because Abuja and Lagos knew Peter Obi was the best for the presidential election.

Thanks for engaging you. I appreciate.
Re: What Did Tinubu Say That Made You Vote Him by ambale(m): 4:06pm On Feb 13
Goodnewsforlife:
u could call Nigeria anything but as at d time of d election he was d best based on track record

If Messi could have a problem, I don’t think lukaku can solve it

What are you saying oga?
How was he the best?
What track record are we talking about here?
The only thing was it was southern turn and he's the strongest southerner on the ballot

From the get go, he showed signs of non inclusion when he choose the infamous muslim Muslim ticket

He removed subsidy and floated the naira without input from his economic team, he made sure all important positions are manned by his boys.

The problem is his actions are not showing he understands the job but here you are saying in the nonsense as usual
Re: What Did Tinubu Say That Made You Vote Him by udede(m): 4:45pm On Feb 13
Goodnewsforlife:
Track records speak more than words, I voted him based on his past records that outshine that of other contestants

If tinubu could b struggling like this, I wonder what would have become of other candidates
but you didn't consider his age. The brain power is now on less than 40% capacity. I knew that he couldn't handle it.
Re: What Did Tinubu Say That Made You Vote Him by Usmanovic95(m): 4:46pm On Feb 13
SuperEagles:
His antecedent and performance as governor of Lagos supercede both the performance of the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi n that of Atiku as VP combined.

Antecedent? How come when it was time for the favour to be returned,lagosians rejected him. You guys keep downplaying the achievements of his predecessors and successors, allocating all to him alone. Fact is lagosians know what you don't know which was the reason he was rejected at the poll.
Re: What Did Tinubu Say That Made You Vote Him by ShoeGetSize: 5:03pm On Feb 13
Show us where lecturers and health workers went on strike under Peter Obi.
As if we don't know that both the health workers and lecturers strike was a national strike.

Lecturers were striking because coconut brain daura fool introduced IPPS without knowing what he was doing and the health workers strike started because the dullard was neglecting the ministry of health while he was always running abroad anytime he had ordinary headache.

As for poverty, every state in Nigeria became poorer under the mismanagement and incompetence of the APC. Why did Soludo expect Anambra state to be any different? State governments do not control Nigeria's economic policy, only the Federal government has that authority.

Goodnewsforlife:
so u want to tell me u know better than soludo?

Ok

Y did Health workers go on 13 months strike under obi?

Y did lecturers go on 6 months strike under obi?
Re: What Did Tinubu Say That Made You Vote Him by Goodnewsforlife: 5:14pm On Feb 13
ShoeGetSize:
As if we don't know that both the health workers and lecturers strike was a national strike.

Lecturers were striking because coconut brain daura fool introduced IPPS without knowing what he was doing and the health workers strike started because the dullard was neglecting the ministry of health while he was always running abroad anytime he had ordinary headache.

As for poverty, every state in Nigeria became poorer under the mismanagement and incompetence of the APC. Why did Soludo expect Anambra state to be any different? State governments do not control Nigeria's economic policy, only the Federal government has that authority.

sonnobax15

See how this one is defending peter obi sote he forgot that it wasn’t buhari that was the president when obi was the governor of anambra

U can see the level the igbos can go to support their own even if it means talking rubbish n nonsense

But once it involves other people tribe u must always insult d person

Imagine talking abou buhari when I revered him to the health workers strike of 13 months indeed peter obi

This is pure igbo character, defend your own no matter what but bring other peoples own down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did Tinubu Say That Made You Vote Him by Goodnewsforlife: 5:17pm On Feb 13
ShoeGetSize:

was apc in power when obi was the governor of anambra state?

Have u forgotten so quick that buhari n apc came to power in 2015 n when Jonathan was even in government peter obi was no longer a governor cos he was part of Jonathan economic team

In your mission to defend angel obi u end up looking stupid
Re: What Did Tinubu Say That Made You Vote Him by Goodnewsforlife: 5:18pm On Feb 13
udede:
but you didn't consider his age. The brain power is now on less than 40% capacity. I knew that he couldn't handle it.
so doctor udede na u check him brain capacity?
Re: What Did Tinubu Say That Made You Vote Him by PortHarcourtcit(m): 5:22pm On Feb 13
Blaze14k:
People rarely said much on atiku's campaign promises and the batifieds called obi "Peter Obi". Since tinubu was the right choice for you, what exactly did he say that convinced you beyond reasonable doubt to vote him. Throughout my life I've never seen where anyone would knowingly or intentionally subject himself into hardship before he can achieve success. If you don't eat you will die of hunger so this really your imagination when you wanted to vote tinubu emilokun! smiley
let the poor breath...

1 Like

Re: What Did Tinubu Say That Made You Vote Him by realonebizschl: 5:26pm On Feb 13
The truth still remains that Tinubu never made any promise to Nigerians, you can check his speech during his campaign.

What he did was to pay a lot of people to advocate for him.

And unfortunately, many people do not make research on their own to know who this man truly is

They followed him because who people said he is which is not.

At least, now we can all see his true personalty.
Re: What Did Tinubu Say That Made You Vote Him by SuperEagles: 6:32pm On Feb 13
How was he rejected with each n all candidate he presented as governor after him winning ?!

Oh, I forgot the foolishness in many of you obidient tot process, Peter Obi that all the candidates he presented was rejected his the accepted candidate. I get your brand of foolishness, it must be induced by Ipob.

Usmanovic95:

Antecedent? How come when it was time for the favour to be returned,lagosians rejected him. You guys keep downplaying the achievements of his predecessors and successors, allocating all to him alone. Fact is lagosians know what you don't know which was the reason he was rejected at the poll.
Re: What Did Tinubu Say That Made You Vote Him by Blaze14k: 6:48pm On Feb 13
SuperEagles:
How was he rejected with each n all candidate he presented as governor after him winning ?!

Oh, I forgot the foolishness in many of you obidient tot process, Peter Obi that all the candidates he presented was rejected his the accepted candidate. I get your brand of foolishness, it must be induced by Ipob.

He is not talking about his governors rather the presidential election he lost to obi in lagos. If his track record of which u say is better than all other candidates why didn't he win Lagos with a flawless victory even after all the threat his thugs unleashed on voters?

I believe this is the question he asked dont twist it.
Re: What Did Tinubu Say That Made You Vote Him by ShoeGetSize: 7:08pm On Feb 13
I know that the dullard was not President when Peter Obi was governor of Anambra state. In fact I even pointed it out in my post that it is you dullard worshippers who are guilty of that type of stupidity.

Even the lecturer and health workers strike you are attributing to Obi actually happened during the dullard's tenure. You're either too dumb or too dishonest to acknowledge the truth.

Goodnewsforlife:
sonnobax15

See how this one is defending peter obi sote he forgot that it wasn’t buhari that was the president when obi was the governor of anambra

U can see the level the igbos can go to support their own even if it means talking rubbish n nonsense

But once it involves other people tribe u must always insult d person

Imagine talking abou buhari when I revered him to the health workers strike of 13 months indeed peter obi

This is pure igbo character, defend your own no matter what but bring other peoples own down
Re: What Did Tinubu Say That Made You Vote Him by Usmanovic95(m): 7:10pm On Feb 13
SuperEagles:

Based on context I'm sure your brain should tell you I was referring to the presidential election as that was the center of attention. Other Election didn't Garner the kind of attention the presidential election got.

How come anyone against APC is automatically labelled IPOB ?
Re: What Did Tinubu Say That Made You Vote Him by Usmanovic95(m): 7:33pm On Feb 13
Blaze14k:

He is not talking about his governors rather the presidential election he lost to obi in lagos. If his track record of which u say is better than all other candidates why didn't he win Lagos with a flawless victory even after all the threat his thugs unleashed on voters?

Chairmo, he obviously understand wetin I ask,he is just looking for a cunny way to evade giving an answer to it.
He build Lagos and couldn't win the Lagos he build from the scratch,are lagosians that ungrateful?
The hoax won't last a lifetime ,I'm sure of that.
Re: What Did Tinubu Say That Made You Vote Him by SuperEagles: 7:34pm On Feb 13
This happens when delusion n hypocrisy want to kill you. Tinubu lost Lagos for many reason majorly being a Christian dominant state while he run a Muslim Muslim ticket.

But your naivety won't let you hold that to account nonetheless only an exceedingly foolish soul will rate 2 act in play, ignore the amazing attributes of a party n then dwell majorly on the weakness of the other instead of weighting both their weakness n qualities.

Obi Guber candidate rejected severally is a product of his none acceptability in a state he governed which no matter how you diced it to your shame is an advantage to Tinubu as all his candidate as been accepted 100 out of 100.

Yes Obi score more votes than him marginally in Lagos due to two reason, Lagos being a majority christian state n two how liberal Yorubas are at not being bigots n tribalist like many of your igbos.

Oya, what more point do you have to say.

Usmanovic95:

Based on context I'm sure your brain should tell you I was referring to the presidential election as that was the center of attention. Other Election didn't Garner the kind of attention the presidential election got.

How come anyone against APC is automatically labelled IPOB ?

Blaze14k:

Re: What Did Tinubu Say That Made You Vote Him by Blazebond(m): 7:58pm On Feb 13
What would obi or atiku had done differently? They both would have still removed subsidy and expect magic to happen so make una stop una hypocrisy,both would still have been crawling at the feet of the IMF and WORLD BANK today also,they all know nothing.
Re: What Did Tinubu Say That Made You Vote Him by Nyouth: 8:15pm On Feb 13
Nothing,
Tinubu himself never said anything to anybody rather than it was his turn
Re: What Did Tinubu Say That Made You Vote Him by Nyouth: 8:17pm On Feb 13
Blazebond:
What would obi or atiku had done differently? They both would have still removed subsidy and expect magic to happen so make una stop una hypocrisy,both would still have been crawling at the feet of the IMF and WORLD BANK today also,they all know nothing.
why didn't you vote for them to see what they would have done, are least they were telling you what they would do expetially Obi yet yiu refuse to vote but voted for tinubu who never said anything to you, the guy avoided the media like a plaque
Re: What Did Tinubu Say That Made You Vote Him by Blaze14k: 8:34pm On Feb 13
SuperEagles:
This happens when delusion n hypocrisy want to kill you. Tinubu lost Lagos for many reason majorly being a Christian dominant state while he run a Muslim Muslim ticket.

But your naivety won't let you hold that to account nonetheless only an exceedingly foolish soul will rate 2 act in play, ignore the amazing attributes of a party n then dwell majorly on the weakness of the other instead of weighting both their weakness n qualities.

Obi Guber candidate rejected severally is a product of his none acceptability in a state he governed which no matter how you diced it to your shame is an advantage to Tinubu as all his candidate as been accepted 100 out of 100.

Yes Obi score more votes than him marginally in Lagos due to two reason, Lagos being a majority christian state n two how liberal Yorubas are at not being bigots n tribalist like many of your igbos.

Bro the same religious lines you people criticized obi is now what u refer to as your valid point. Hmm you guys keep searching for needle in a haystack. Basically you saying religion supersede his track record in Lagos but worked in other states. You are more deluded than I thought. No wonder u r easily deceived cos u lack sense of reasoning

1 Like

Re: What Did Tinubu Say That Made You Vote Him by Usmanovic95(m): 8:44pm On Feb 13
SuperEagles:

I still maintain my stand that if his antecedent is as glittering as you guys claimed it is,the reasons you claimed he lost his homebase support is so trivial and inconsequential. If he could have won Ekiti state a Christian dominated state with a good margin why not Lagos state that has a good number of both Muslims and christians.
I have always wonder why Obi won anambra,KWANKWASO won Kano,Atiku won Adamawa yet none of these aforementioned claimed they build their state from point zero,yet the only person who always claim a bragging right about building his state was the only who lost the state he claim he build,isn't that ironic?

For the guber election, there was voters apathy,as there was intimidation and suppression of voters,so you can't category say GRV would not have give sanwo olu a good fight if situation didn't turn up that way.And nevertheless,been a first time contender,he still recorded a good number.

You claim yorubas been liberal as the reason why some decided to vote Peter obi and Atiku, but it is still the same you who is calling someone on a platform Igbo simply because he has a contrary opinion. Let me ask you,is it every yorubas that support Tinubu,or is it every igbos that support peter Obi.You don't even have a standpoint, just carry your anyhowness away from here.
Re: What Did Tinubu Say That Made You Vote Him by Blaze14k: 8:54pm On Feb 13
Blazebond:

Is atiku and obi the same person as tinubu.. if so why is buhari not the same as tinubu since they are both apc
Re: What Did Tinubu Say That Made You Vote Him by gratiaeo(m): 9:07pm On Feb 13
Goodnewsforlife:
don’t forget in America they don’t shout go n verify

They bring d verification right to d doorstep of the electorates n the contestants don’t go about claiming false figures to look intelligent

Why did failure Tinubu run away from debating with go and verify
Re: What Did Tinubu Say That Made You Vote Him by Kukutenla: 9:20pm On Feb 13
Gazelle gagaraga
Where is lhordspy
Re: What Did Tinubu Say That Made You Vote Him by SuperEagles: 9:34pm On Feb 13
Same obi you Igbo claimed save money to build Anambra airport 😂😂😂.

Same Obi you credit with Anambra student WAEC ti this hour in 2024 when he never built a single block of class room.

To you foolish question on tribe can you tell how many Yoruba join you IG os to insult Adeboye Soyinka Kumuyi Olaiya joke Silva Eniola Badmus Brymo n others during the election ?

You igbos think you overwise not wanting to be called out for foolish senseless bigotry n tribalism you exhibit daily on SM. Sadly, for you I am not one to shy away from telling what tribalistic bigots you all are.

While many of you igbos keep labouring in vain to ridicule Tinubu n his accomplishment you can see Yoruba gives no two furk about what you think with how we voted n continuously keep voting his Guber candidate even when you call him a thief n drug baron.

That is Yoruba sophistication for you.

Also you like to claim all sort of rubbish with the South South but we can see clearly how much vote Tinubu amassed from the South South as well.

Usmanovic95:

I still maintain my stand that if his antecedent is as glittering as you guys claimed it is,the reasons you claimed he lost his homebase support is so trivial and inconsequential. If he could have won Ekiti state a Christian dominated state with a good margin why not Lagos state that has a good number of both Muslims and christians.
I have always wonder why Obi won anambra,KWANKWASO won Kano,Atiku won Adamawa yet none of these aforementioned claimed they build their state from point zero,yet the only person who always claim a bragging right about building his state was the only who lost the state he claim he build,isn't that ironic?

For the guber election, there was voters apathy,as there was intimidation and suppression of voters,so you can't category say GRV would not have give sanwo olu a good fight if situation didn't turn up that way.And nevertheless,been a first time contender,he still recorded a good number.

You claim yorubas been liberal as the reason why some decided to vote Peter obi and Atiku, but it is still the same you who is calling someone on a platform Igbo simply because he has a contrary opinion. Let me ask you,is it every yorubas that support Tinubu,or is it every igbos that support peter Obi.You don't even have a standpoint, just carry your anyhowness away from here.
Re: What Did Tinubu Say That Made You Vote Him by Deogratiasfx: 9:56pm On Feb 13
stacyadams:

If u no pity ur self at least pity ur unborn kids

The same unborn kids that will come and continue from where the foolish parents stopped?
Re: What Did Tinubu Say That Made You Vote Him by 2elliot: 10:10pm On Feb 13
Goodnewsforlife:
u could call Nigeria anything but as at d time of d election he was d best based on track record

If Messi could have a problem, I don’t think lukaku can solve it
Chai. Is gbaun is a person. Sense sei fa
Re: What Did Tinubu Say That Made You Vote Him by Usmanovic95(m): 10:13pm On Feb 13
SuperEagles:
Same obi you Igbo claimed save money to build Anambra airport 😂😂😂.

Same Obi you credit with Anambra student WAEC ti this hour in 2024 when he never built a single block of class room.

To you foolish question on tribe can you tell how many Yoruba join you IG os to insult Adeboye Soyinka Kumuyi Olaiya joke Silva Eniola Badmus Brymo n others during the election ?

You igbos think you overwise not wanting to be called out for foolish senseless bigotry n tribalism you exhibit daily on SM. Sadly, for you I am not one to shy away from telling what tribalistic bigots you all are.

While many of you igbos keep labouring in vain to ridicule Tinubu n his accomplishment you can see Yoruba gives no two furk about what you think with how we voted n continuously keep voting his Guber candidate even when you call him a thief n drug baron.

That is Yoruba sophistication for you.

Also you like to claim all sort of rubbish with the South South but we can see clearly how much vote Tinubu amassed from the South South as well.

So in summary na igbos no allow Tinubu win Lagos state during presidential election or na igbos decimate his glorious achievement.
Ogbeni slow down the hate you have towards the igbos,all these Igbo these and that like an igbo man assassinated you in your past life,isn't it boring to you?

For your information,I am not Igbo. I am proudly a Yoruba man so get that into your skull 💀.
Re: What Did Tinubu Say That Made You Vote Him by Usmanovic95(m): 10:20pm On Feb 13
Kukutenla:
Gazelle gagaraga
Where is lhordspy

The guy must have been paid to defend APC on this platform.He did quite a good job . Maybe his contract with them ended after the election as he has been AWOL after the election.
Re: What Did Tinubu Say That Made You Vote Him by SisterAnn(f): 10:32pm On Feb 13
Goodnewsforlife:
Track records speak more than words, I voted him based on his past records that outshine that of other contestants

If tinubu could b struggling like this, I wonder what would have become of other candidates
Even when it was evident he was going senile?
Re: What Did Tinubu Say That Made You Vote Him by stacyadams: 10:34pm On Feb 13
Deogratiasfx:

The same unborn kids that will come and continue from where the foolish parents stopped?
cheesy ;Du no get joy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC: A Personal Tool Of President Obasanjo? / I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo / Gov. Oshiomole Hiding In Canada?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.