Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

My Car Color Doesn't Correspond With That In My Car Papers - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Car Color Doesn't Correspond With That In My Car Papers (531 Views)

How Much Is Car Papers Renewal In Your State? / If You Were To Changed Ur Car Color.? Which Would You Use? / How much does it cost to renew car papers in your state - 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Car Color Doesn't Correspond With That In My Car Papers by Bomberman(m): 1:07pm On Feb 13
Good day guys

Yesterday, i was stopped at a checkpoint by some policemen. The policeman checked my car pappers and he said the color of car does not match with color on the car papers. The color of my car is black..but on my papers,the color written there is custom..the collected 10k from me..please guys,who is at fault, was that enough reason for me to pay that amount?
Re: My Car Color Doesn't Correspond With That In My Car Papers by Chicagograduate(m): 1:10pm On Feb 13
The IG has stop policemen from mounting roadblocks.
Re: My Car Color Doesn't Correspond With That In My Car Papers by VeryWickedMan: 1:10pm On Feb 13
You stole the car.
Re: My Car Color Doesn't Correspond With That In My Car Papers by Onyeka90210(m): 1:34pm On Feb 13
Contact whoever does your papers for you, to get police report for change of color.
Re: My Car Color Doesn't Correspond With That In My Car Papers by Nomerci: 1:53pm On Feb 13
E dey pain because ,he still found something to pin u down. U try 10k. Real cheap. Imagine say dem come slam u 100k.
Re: My Car Color Doesn't Correspond With That In My Car Papers by Supersaiyanlord: 4:35pm On Feb 13
Bomberman:
Good day guys

Yesterday, i was stopped at a checkpoint by some policemen. The policeman checked my car pappers and he said the color of car does not match with color on the car papers. The color of my car is black..but on my papers,the color written there is custom..the collected 10k from me..please guys,who is at fault, was that enough reason for me to pay that amount?
Does that not mean you are free to paint the car any colour you wish to??
Re: My Car Color Doesn't Correspond With That In My Car Papers by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:01pm On Feb 13
Chicagograduate:
The IG has stop policemen from mounting roadblocks.
na u be Very wicked man... so him fight should be abt road blocks
Re: My Car Color Doesn't Correspond With That In My Car Papers by Bullfallo(m): 11:11pm On Feb 13
My car is custom too.

The police is ignorant. And you too.

Custom means customize color. You mixed color.

You would have explained that.

1 Like

Re: My Car Color Doesn't Correspond With That In My Car Papers by Kaybaba5(m): 11:42pm On Feb 13
It reminded me when I changed my camry colour from ash to red. Some people said I should go I swear affidavit that I changed colour. I went to the the court a man told ne that if I changed my complexion r from chocolate to fair do I need to swear affidavit. I said no. So the police took advantage of you. Sorry bro
Re: My Car Color Doesn't Correspond With That In My Car Papers by nurey(m): 11:42pm On Feb 13
Bomberman:
Good day guys

You be JJC, it's normal for docs to carry custom as car color, it is done to avoid headache. Take this one learn next time dem wan use that format tell dem it is not pure black that's why it has custom.

5 Likes

Re: My Car Color Doesn't Correspond With That In My Car Papers by Anguldi(m): 9:46am On Feb 14
shocked you lose guard

1 Like

Re: My Car Color Doesn't Correspond With That In My Car Papers by Elsueno: 6:24pm On Feb 15
So that's what 'custom' means ...We learn everyday sha, I initially thought it means ash color like custom uniform grin

3 Likes

Re: My Car Color Doesn't Correspond With That In My Car Papers by Bullfallo(m): 6:57pm On Feb 15
Elsueno:
So that's what 'custom' means ...We learn everyday sha, I initially thought it means ash color like custom uniform grin
when a car is repainted or changed of colors it better to use custom to avoid all those nonsense. Just tell them it’s custom color because you change the color.

2 Likes

Re: My Car Color Doesn't Correspond With That In My Car Papers by Whois(m): 9:08pm On Feb 15
Get police report and court affidavit for it. wink

(1) (Reply)

Things To Check Before Buying..... / Ford, Lincoln And Mercury. Edge Brand Fascination / Plz Advise!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.