Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Nairalanders, Abeg Help Settle This Matter. Pictures Included. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalanders, Abeg Help Settle This Matter. Pictures Included. (1041 Views)

CSU Result: What Atiku Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictures Included) / Peter Obi Is The Most Popular Politician In Nigeria Now Pictures Included / Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, Abeg Help Settle This Matter. Pictures Included. by BabaRamota1980: 1:22pm On Feb 13
I saw a post this morning by naptu. Our Minister of Women Affairs has issued ₦2million bounty to head hunters to help catch a lawyer and member of NBA accused of abusing and torturing her househelp. Naptu posted pictures of the women. It was very difficult for me to tell who is lawyer and who is minister. Look at their pictures and give your input.
Re: Nairalanders, Abeg Help Settle This Matter. Pictures Included. by BabaRamota1980: 1:22pm On Feb 13
Write 1 if you believe first picture is lawyer.

Re: Nairalanders, Abeg Help Settle This Matter. Pictures Included. by BabaRamota1980: 1:22pm On Feb 13
Write 2 if you believe second picture is Minister of Women Affairs.

Re: Nairalanders, Abeg Help Settle This Matter. Pictures Included. by immortalcrown(m): 1:23pm On Feb 13
Do you want to identify the lawyer so you can find her and get the ₦2m?

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Abeg Help Settle This Matter. Pictures Included. by psucc(m): 1:35pm On Feb 13
2 is Mrs. Lawyer
Re: Nairalanders, Abeg Help Settle This Matter. Pictures Included. by Nokio2: 1:41pm On Feb 13
1is lawyer because lawyer's dey wear black suit steady and them like nta die
2 is minister because she be slay mama like her colleague Betta edu

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Abeg Help Settle This Matter. Pictures Included. by BabaRamota1980: 2:01pm On Feb 13
immortalcrown:
Do you want to identify the lawyer so you can find her and get the ₦2m?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Classic! I love it. Well, that won't be bad, would it? I have three wives, got mouths to feed.
Re: Nairalanders, Abeg Help Settle This Matter. Pictures Included. by Solofresh2: 2:02pm On Feb 13
I know them but won't tell you tongue
Re: Nairalanders, Abeg Help Settle This Matter. Pictures Included. by BabaRamota1980: 2:12pm On Feb 13
Nokio2:
1is lawyer because lawyer's dey wear black suit steady and them like nta die
2 is minister because she be slay mama like her colleague Betta edu

I thought so too. That 2 is Minister of Women Affairs, "literally". Only thing missing is a gucci clutch. Everything else to represent the ministry is correct correct. grin

Without exception, Tinubu female ministers are all hot....but they are monsters when it comes to money matters. Worse than the snake that swallowed 2billion naira.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Abeg Help Settle This Matter. Pictures Included. by muyico(m): 2:21pm On Feb 13
she run away? arrest her mom, dad, and her husband

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Abeg Help Settle This Matter. Pictures Included. by immortalcrown(m): 2:35pm On Feb 13
BabaRamota1980:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Classic! I love it. Well, that won't be bad, would it? I have three wives, got mouths to feed.
It won't be bad. 👍
Re: Nairalanders, Abeg Help Settle This Matter. Pictures Included. by BabaRamota1980: 4:05pm On Feb 13
muyico:
she run away? arrest her mom, dad, and her husband

grin grin
Ibo get mouth. Dem sabi make noise on internet, but if you pop even small fire cracker, dem go pick race go hide.

This woman made lots of noise "im a lawyer, no one can arrest me". Upon all the noise, now she don gas go hide for Congo.
Re: Nairalanders, Abeg Help Settle This Matter. Pictures Included. by SensetionalGoal(m): 12:44pm On Feb 14
Thank God nobody takes your idiotic post seriously...

(1) (Reply)

Does Peter Obi REALLY Want Nigeria To Improve? It Will Hurt Him Politically. / WHO HAS THE LIST OF CORRUPT PERSONS IN NIGERIA BY EFCC / Koro Supporters Sign In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.