Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Group Accuses Yayi Of Personalising Government-funded Projects - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Accuses Yayi Of Personalising Government-funded Projects (9604 Views)

Bank Documents Expose How Buhari's Government Funded Adamu Garba’s Crowwe To Riv / FG Inaugurates Niger Delta Committee To Monitor Funded Projects / Proposing A Government Funded Wind Turbine Project. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Accuses Yayi Of Personalising Government-funded Projects by udemzyudex(m): 8:27pm On Feb 15
Tjra:
It's not a must that all projects come from his pocket. Him facilitating them is not a bad thing.

Even Gbajabiamila does that in Surulere too. Using your position to influence developments in your constituency is not out of place

Just give credit to the funding agencies as well.

You lack wisdom, read to understand oga.

2 Likes

Re: Group Accuses Yayi Of Personalising Government-funded Projects by Britishpea: 8:41pm On Feb 15
Epstein:
Name on honest politician and i'll call you a liar

grin

Abracadabra.......

Peter Obi obikerenke
Re: Group Accuses Yayi Of Personalising Government-funded Projects by PHAYOL81: 8:49pm On Feb 15
Many politicians are guilty of this across the country while the citizens they represent curse the FG daily for doing nothing for them. We should start asking questions now.

2 Likes

Re: Group Accuses Yayi Of Personalising Government-funded Projects by VanuatuWycombe: 9:20pm On Feb 15
That man is too gree;dy. He did senator for years in Lagos State and still went to Ogun State to do another one.

I am certain he would be plotting to be governor in Ogun State later.

We can’t blame him. It’s our corru pt political system and zombie youths and poverty-stricken voters and party members that allowed that to happen.

1 Like

Re: Group Accuses Yayi Of Personalising Government-funded Projects by Omobude244: 9:46pm On Feb 15
Epstein:
Name on honest politician and i'll call you a liar

grin

Abracadabra.......
peter Obi in Nigeria setting he is too clean

1 Like

Re: Group Accuses Yayi Of Personalising Government-funded Projects by ibroopeyemi(m): 10:18pm On Feb 15
I'm 1 of the beneficiary of this project, senator just the facilitator ,even if he claimed it let appreciate his Effort,Yayi ni jooor.
Re: Group Accuses Yayi Of Personalising Government-funded Projects by koxyz: 10:46pm On Feb 15
Yayi gave Oke Erinja brand new transformer after the surbub was kept in darkness for over five years,not only that he provided fund for them to power the transformer.

Ilobi,Erinja Ile were not exempted from the goodies,they were equally given 500kva transformers,with fund to power it

Fish farmers were trained and fish tanks,fish feeds and other fish accessories were given to them freely

Any body complaining about these gestures has hidden agenda.
Re: Group Accuses Yayi Of Personalising Government-funded Projects by deeway200(m): 5:34am On Feb 16
Tjra:
It's not a must that all projects come from his pocket. Him facilitating them is not a bad thing.

Even Gbajabiamila does that in Surulere too. Using your position to influence developments in your constituency is not out of place

Just give credit to the funding agencies as well.
you don't know Yayi.
Re: Group Accuses Yayi Of Personalising Government-funded Projects by veloce(m): 7:47am On Feb 16
At least, the senator is making efforts to liberate and give his senatorial district with anything possible for them to feel the presence of democracy.
What are the benefits of the other 2 senators and the useless governor.
Re: Group Accuses Yayi Of Personalising Government-funded Projects by Hanndye: 7:49am On Feb 16
Something wey dem de do wella for Lagos State. Who de talk or fit talk.
Re: Group Accuses Yayi Of Personalising Government-funded Projects by OlaDavid2012: 8:05am On Feb 16
God bless you, he is delivering the diffidence of democracy and some idiots are telling a group of miscreants to discourage him. Citizens are also part of this country problem.
Faiththatworks:
I don't support Politicans and I will never be involved in a debate or argument about Politicans but I have to set aside my beliefs and react to these allegations against the Senator.
I don't know Senator Olamilekan but I happen to know someone from his constituency in Ogun East,and I have been informed of his many good works.
I watched a video where the Senator distributed a lot of materials to his constituency last year.
What I saw really suprised me,he distributed cars, tricycles,motor bikes, Freezers and so many items,I'm sure the video should be on YouTube.
I wonder why anyone would start to malign the name of the Senator whilst attempting to make it seem like he appropriated Federal resources for his selfish purpose.
In the same Senate,where the federal government appropriated bags of Rice to be shared among Senators for onward distribution to their constituents,some of these senators are yet to share ordinary bags of Rice and a group is trying to malign another senator for actually distributing his own goodies.
Like the Yoruba proverbs says,whether It's Yam and Oil or Oil and yam on the diet,the stomach doesn't care as far there's oil and yam rolling down the throat to the stomach.
Whether it's personal appropriation or Government appropriation as far as the goodies reach the constituents of Ogun West,I don't think anyone should be bothered.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Group Accuses Yayi Of Personalising Government-funded Projects by OlaDavid2012: 8:10am On Feb 16
This is the only guy doing what he is supposed to do in Ogun Senatorial districts, I am from YEWA and I live in Ogun central.
How someone speak against good deeds just because you felt he is using the good deeds to take some glory, where are the others, if other senators and Governor of Ogun state reciprocate same will the state not be relieved of this present hardship?

It is shown that this group are set of sponsored lazy youth and not the good citizen of YEWA/AWORI in Ogun Central.
Re: Group Accuses Yayi Of Personalising Government-funded Projects by OlaDavid2012: 8:13am On Feb 16
This is the only guy doing what he is supposed to do in Ogun Senatorial districts, I am from YEWA and I live in Ogun central.
How someone speak against good deeds just because you felt he is using the good deeds to take some glory, where are the others, if other senators and Governor of Ogun state reciprocate same will the state not be relieved of this present hardship?

It is shown that this group are set of sponsored lazy youth and not the good citizen of YEWA/AWORI in Ogun Central.
koxyz:
Yayi gave Oke Erinja brand new transformer after the surbub was kept in darkness for over five years,not only that he provided fund for them to power the transformer.

Ilobi,Erinja Ile were not exempted from the goodies,they were equally given 500kva transformers,with fund to power it

Fish farmers were trained and fish tanks,fish feeds and other fish accessories were given to them freely

Any body complaining about these gestures has hidden agenda.

May God bless you brother, people are crying for non performance and the miscreants are crying for over performance.. dem lack sense
Re: Group Accuses Yayi Of Personalising Government-funded Projects by OlaDavid2012: 8:14am On Feb 16
You are the one who lack sense, borrow one
udemzyudex:

You lack wisdom, read to understand oga.
Re: Group Accuses Yayi Of Personalising Government-funded Projects by OlaDavid2012: 12:39pm On Feb 16
What a senseless response, should we vote someone who will not perform instead of someone who performs and claim the glory as accused?
hisexcellency34:
Ogun people are foolish for allowing him win in the first place

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola To Sack 30,000 Katangowa Traders / Visa Restrictions: FG, US Officials To Hold Crucial Negotiation Next Week / President Buhari To Address Nigerians On Sunday, 12th June 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.