Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Whats The Real Thing Tinubu Did In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whats The Real Thing Tinubu Did In Lagos (903 Views)

Am I The Only One Who Couldn't Make Out One Thing Tinubu Said Today In Jos / BREAKING:FBI Confirms To EFCC That Tinubu Did Not Attend Chicago University(pix) / Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Real Thing Tinubu Did In Lagos by babasolution: 3:10pm On Feb 13
What were the so called track records of TINUBU in Lagos.

They say he ran Lagos without federal allocations, I think that was actually shortchanging LAGOS and Lagos came off worse for it.

Who knows if another governor ran lagos instead of TINUBU would have done far BETTER.

In reality all TINUBU did was creatively looking for ways to burden the public to extract receipts from them to boost government revenue, that's all.

These revenue boost doesn't reflect in LAGOS at all, as Lagos as probably the worst state infrastructure in NIG.

Only federal infrastructure are OK in LAGOS.

What did TINUBU actually campaign on to have convinced people to vote him?

The truth is the sophisticated SW as been exposed.

They no be am at all.

Nigeria should be run by the minority tribes.

8 Likes

Re: Whats The Real Thing Tinubu Did In Lagos by Nice2023(m): 3:14pm On Feb 13
I was a student in Lagos state while he took over power from Buba Marwa as the then military governor. All the useless muscreants And street urchins Marwa disloged and sent packing through the use of operation sweep,he restored them back.

Name one hospital Tinubu revitalised in Lagos,a bridge he built or even one school he build throughout his eight years?

At least,I am talking from experience not hearsay.

Finally,stop being silly and saying what u don't know

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whats The Real Thing Tinubu Did In Lagos by Jostoman: 3:15pm On Feb 13
So this one no know say that he built Lagos they are shouting up and down na propaganda.

3 Likes

Re: Whats The Real Thing Tinubu Did In Lagos by Jokerman(m): 3:23pm On Feb 13
If you don't know anything ask... Who did you think tamed bar beach?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whats The Real Thing Tinubu Did In Lagos by Contriman(m): 3:27pm On Feb 13
He imported all kinds of Agberos

5 Likes

Re: Whats The Real Thing Tinubu Did In Lagos by ogashman(m): 3:31pm On Feb 13
He built Lagos....don't you see that Lagos is now competing with cities like New York, Ottawa,Tokyo, Rio, Johannesburg, etc.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats The Real Thing Tinubu Did In Lagos by SuperEagles: 3:34pm On Feb 13
The popular Abraham Adesanya Estate many of you obidient hating souls stay today was built by Bola Ahmed Tinubu

I know you are Igbo n a liar but that is beside the point. Lagos island maternity the new structure was built by Tinubu single handedly.

No mother n child hospital in the whole of Nigeria can compete with till this 2024. Imagine building such structure in 2003.

You igbos should fear God n stop this senseless hate on Tinubu. No single polician in your region come close to his achievement this is aside the fact that he is not even the best among Yoruba governor.

The success of the Lagos Island mother n child maternity lead to the creation of such facilities in Ikorodu Ajah Epe n now being extended to Badagry Akowanjo n others this is aside Lagos building the biggest mother n child hospital in the West Africa.

You can hate Tinubu for what ever reason but his competence in leadership is something Peter Obi will never meet up to even his he life three life time. Drop mic !

Nice2023:
I was a student in Lagos state while he took over power from Buba Marwa as the then military governor. All the useless muscreants And street urchins Marwa disloged and sent packing through the use of operation sweep,he restored them back.

Name one hospital Tinubu revitalised in Lagos,a bridge he built or even one school he build throughout his eight years?

At least,I am talking from experience not hearsay.

Finally,stop being silly and saying what u don't know

When you talk of experience can you compare operation sweep by Mates to RRS by Tinubu. Which department of police in Nigeria are as productive as the RRS securing lives in Lagos today bearing in mind your capital as been overran by bandit n kidnappers.

The Peter Obi you are campaign slaughtered hundreds of his own people trying n failing woefully to curb kidnapping till Obiano came to rescue Anambra after Obi 8 years of failing to secure the state. I can go on n on about Obi failure at every sphere of governance but bigotry n tribalism as blinded your lives n you have chosen to deliberately not see the light.

Thank God Nigerians are wiser n resoundingly rejected the foolish Peter Obi.
[quote author=babasolution post=12843791 [/quote]

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Whats The Real Thing Tinubu Did In Lagos by EmperorCaesar(m): 3:39pm On Feb 13
Contriman:
He imported all kinds of Agberos

We area also experiencing same thing around that chisco park in Onitsha, Anambra state now...Agbero just full everywhere

Its funny how majority of those that will come here to talk about this are Igbos. How funny is that cheesy cheesy cheesy

One wise man said "the world would end if the greatest historian in the USA is a chinese and the most of the british encyclopedia was written by an Arab...Except you're Herodotus"

Igbos that had less than 20k population in Lagos before 1995 will come here to tell stories and their fellow Igbos who prefer beer parlour gists and never research well enough to know the truth would believe them cheesy cheesy cheesy

This group of people are laughable

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Whats The Real Thing Tinubu Did In Lagos by Nice2023(m): 3:52pm On Feb 13
SuperEagles:
I know you are Igbo n a liar but that is beside the point.

Lagos island maternity the new structure was built by Tinubu single handedly.

No mother n child hospital in the whole of Nigeria can compete with till this 2024.

U are bigger liar here and stop peddling lies.

Lagos Island maternity hospital was established 1960.

U can check it out...it wasn't built by any Tinubu and stop lying and this has nothing to do with being igbos or not.

The foundation stone of this hospital was laid by the Duchess of Gloucester on the 13th of May 1959 and the same Hospital was later handed over to the Federal govt on 1st Oct,1960 and further handed over to Lagos state govt.

How come u claimed Tinubu built it when u don't know anything especially the history how it all came to be?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whats The Real Thing Tinubu Did In Lagos by killsmith(f): 3:58pm On Feb 13
Under tinubu who born you to waka for Oshodi for night?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats The Real Thing Tinubu Did In Lagos by Kenneth4u205(m): 4:01pm On Feb 13
Stop criticizing TINUBU. He is an inspiration to we drug addicts. We too can become president tomorrow if our drug lord can do that

6 Likes

Re: Whats The Real Thing Tinubu Did In Lagos by Goodnewsforlife: 4:05pm On Feb 13
SuperEagles:
I know you are Igbo n a liar but that is beside the point. Lagos island maternity the new structure was built by Tinubu single handedly.

No mother n child hospital in the whole of Nigeria can compete with till this 2024. Imagine building such structure in 2003.

You igbos should fear God n stop this senseless hate on Tinubu. No single polician in your region come close to his achievement this is aside the fact that he is not even the best among Yoruba governor.

The success of the Lagos Island mother n child maternity lead to the creation of such facilities in Ikorodu Ajah Epe n now being extended to Badagry Akowanjo n others this is aside Lagos building the biggest mother n child hospital in the West Africa.

You can hate Tinubu for what ever reason but his competence in leadership is something Peter Obi will never meet up to even his he life three life time. Drop mic !

When you talk of experience can you compare operation sweep by Mates to RRS by Tinubu. Which department of police in Nigeria are as productive as the RRS securing lives in Lagos today bearing in mind your capital as been overran by bandit n kidnappers.

The Peter Obi you are campaign slaughtered hundreds of his own people trying n failing woefully to curb kidnapping till Obiano came to rescue Anambra after Obi 8 years of failing to secure the state. I can go on n on about Obi failure at every sphere of governance but bigotry n tribalism as blinded your lives n you have chosen to deliberately not see the light.

Thank God Nigerians are wiser n resoundingly rejected the foolish Peter Obi.
like seriously u get their time

They just can’t get over d election loss

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whats The Real Thing Tinubu Did In Lagos by Nice2023(m): 4:13pm On Feb 13
Goodnewsforlife:
oga if u like hit ur fl***t head on concrete he will rule u for good 8 years

After the 8years,na ur life e go choke.

Most wailing na ur brothers and sisters e go finish before e reach us.

Shey u saw the yoruba guy crying just because of rice of 2k.

I pitied him but I pray u don't go through his situation before the 8years.

Finally,let me educate u small,I have more than 5 incomes,i have a job at level 12. My wife is a chartered banker CIBN certified a senior mgt staff at that.

Na u e go choke well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats The Real Thing Tinubu Did In Lagos by CockPit: 4:27pm On Feb 13
He increased IGR and shared the money among himself and friends.

We like to celebrate mediocrity in this part of the world. Tinubu is as clueless as Buhari with nothing to offer anyone other than enriching is already rich friends and the result speak for themselves.
Lagos is still 98% slum like most states in Nigeria with people suffering and no government presence in the most part.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats The Real Thing Tinubu Did In Lagos by Nice2023(m): 4:28pm On Feb 13
Goodnewsforlife:
e dey choke yorubas but na igbos dey sell their pikin to feed

Level 12 in what service, I guess new boy

First class mugu with imaginary life

Well,living in Nigeria is more practical than words.

I really pity u sha.

It is not easy to be jobless and a tribalist.

Sorry.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whats The Real Thing Tinubu Did In Lagos by DatNiggaDaz: 4:34pm On Feb 13
Nice2023:

U are bigger liar here and stop peddling lies.

Lagos Island maternity hospital was established 1960.

U can check it out...it wasn't built by any Tinubu and stop lying and this has nothing to do with being igbos or not.

The foundation stone of this hospital was laid by the Duchess of Gloucester on the 13th of May 1959 and the same Hospital was later handed over to the Federal govt on 1st Oct,1960 and further handed over to Lagos state govt.

How come u claimed Tinubu built it when u don't know anything especially the history how it all came to be?

See how diagraced a liar with facts grin grin

Nobody has come up with something that drug thief did as governor cheesy grin

Dem don quickly turn am to the only reason they rigged and snatched for the clueless certificate forger. Tribalismgrin grin grin

Chai grin

5 Likes

Re: Whats The Real Thing Tinubu Did In Lagos by CockPit: 4:39pm On Feb 13
Goodnewsforlife:
another pain ****

Pain for what? Na una dey suffer am, i am not the one opening thousand threads to complain about rising inflation.
I never own a generator or solay panel for the past 12 years. I have enjoyed constant light for more than a decade.
Tinubu government is favoring me and my family so I can continuously make money when I exchange my Dollar to Naira.
Continue voting in clueless leaders sotigbo!

3 Likes

Re: Whats The Real Thing Tinubu Did In Lagos by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 4:40pm On Feb 13
From the comments above, it's clear he did nothing.
Someone mentioned one hospital like that

For 8 good years o😝😝😝

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats The Real Thing Tinubu Did In Lagos by Goodnewsforlife: 4:41pm On Feb 13
CockPit:

Pain for what? Na una dey suffer am, i am not the one opening thousand threads to complain about rising inflation.
I never own a generator or solay panel for the past 12 years. I have enjoyed constant light for more than a decade.
Tinubu government is favoring me and my family so I can continuously make money when I exchange my Dollar to Naira.
Continue voting in clueless leaders sotigbo!
then when u have the whole world

Y are u still crying?

I no come understand these ***os again ooo

Na dem b billionaire but na dem dey cry pass

Y not allow people to suffer in peace?
Re: Whats The Real Thing Tinubu Did In Lagos by Goodnewsforlife: 4:42pm On Feb 13
DatNiggaDaz:
See how diagraced a liar with facts grin grin

Nobody has come up with something that drug thief did as governor cheesy grin

Dem don quickly turn am to the only reason they rigged and snatched for the clueless certificate forger. Tribalismgrin grin grin

Chai grin
another pained ****
Re: Whats The Real Thing Tinubu Did In Lagos by PROUDIGBO(m): 4:48pm On Feb 13
Jokerman:
If you don't know anything ask... Who did you think tamed bar beach?

The way you guys make this man sound like some legendary and mythical Greek god! The way you narrate it, it’s a wonder he didn’t feature in Clash Of The Titans! shocked

3 Likes

Re: Whats The Real Thing Tinubu Did In Lagos by CockPit: 4:49pm On Feb 13
Goodnewsforlife:
then when u have the whole world

Y are u still crying?

I no come understand these ***os again ooo

Na dem b billionaire but na dem dey cry pass

Y not allow people to suffer in peace?

Because millions of people are suffering due to mismanagement of our collective resources and its not fair for me to keep quiet and do nothing.
When I see evil, I condemn it even if the perpetrator is my biological father.
The individuals i have to support and place on payrolls have increased in recent times and the government is failing in their duties to the citizens.

To folks like you, maybe due to low self esteem or tribalism, you think the citizens don't have the rights to criticize their government, even Tinubu protested against GEJ to exercise this same fundamental human rights i am trying to explain to you.

Go put on your generator/ Solar panel
or whatever tf makes you happy.

3 Likes

Re: Whats The Real Thing Tinubu Did In Lagos by Malroux: 4:51pm On Feb 13
Goodnewsforlife:
nigga u are running on overdrive

I guess u need some water to cool your brain
Are you not an ethnic bigot?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

28th And 29th: Sit Down At Home By Nlc And Tuc,will Participate? / Election 2007 - Pictures Of Fraud / Genocide For Obj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.