Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Number Of Professors Per State In Nigeria. NUC - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Number Of Professors Per State In Nigeria. NUC (5585 Views)

List of illegal degree awarding universities operating in Nigeria (NUC) / List Of Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors (FULL LIST) / List Of First Nigerian Professors In Various Disciplines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number Of Professors Per State In Nigeria. NUC by a4cube: 6:41pm On Feb 13
Imo State has the highest number of profs followed by ekiti.

This is cruise post.
Re: Number Of Professors Per State In Nigeria. NUC by Blitzking: 6:52pm On Feb 13
Zafsy75:
Number of professors per state in Nigeria. Anambra how far 🤣🤣
Wats the benefit simply a statistics to show those who like soft life wey no wan hustle...they are comfortable with peanuts...provided its regular..
Re: Number Of Professors Per State In Nigeria. NUC by Shikini: 6:56pm On Feb 13
paxx:
all these stats are nonsense. so you mean if you combine every single university in Anambra State, school like UNIZIK, Madonna University , Federal Polytechnic, Oko etc. There are only 7 professors. Next topic.

Anambra State University (Odumegwu Ojukwu) still dey dey oo
Re: Number Of Professors Per State In Nigeria. NUC by successmatters(m): 7:06pm On Feb 13
Anambra have at least 7 professorss from each town.

1 Like

Re: Number Of Professors Per State In Nigeria. NUC by PureFace1(m): 7:11pm On Feb 13
You guys should let omo igbo rest
they have been getting serious beating across all sectors.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Number Of Professors Per State In Nigeria. NUC by Babaken(m): 7:11pm On Feb 13
Mumu udu eye-neck chairman is also among the professors hmmm

1 Like

Re: Number Of Professors Per State In Nigeria. NUC by mrvitalis(m): 7:13pm On Feb 13
Zafsy75:
Which kind lie be this engineering unn alone get like 16 Anambra profs

2 Likes

Re: Number Of Professors Per State In Nigeria. NUC by BleedGraphix: 7:17pm On Feb 13
What kind of fake stats is this? Anyone that believes this clearly hasn't been to the four walls of a University. Anambra just 7? Starting from the VC, DVC, Registrar, Bursar....you will get 7 before we go to the Dean's and the HODs. And then this is just one institution.

1 Like

Re: Number Of Professors Per State In Nigeria. NUC by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:19pm On Feb 13
Felimax:
Number of Millionaires and Billionaires by state? Please lemme confirm something.

Anambra people nor send this one so don't drag them.

This state may be wrong, Anambra has only 7 professors? I don't believe it.

Which University in Nigeria has just 7 professors?
Re: Number Of Professors Per State In Nigeria. NUC by paramakina202: 7:25pm On Feb 13
How can Anambra state have only 7 profs?
That list is as fake as Bleep.
Anambra should be top 8 on the list.
BTW I am not from anambra.

1 Like

Re: Number Of Professors Per State In Nigeria. NUC by Natbrowny: 7:33pm On Feb 13
More than 50% are bullies who do nothing to improve students knowledge.

I have seen professors who are brilliant in their fields but to extend that brilliance to student na big problem

Lecturing skills na nonsense
Re: Number Of Professors Per State In Nigeria. NUC by IamANigerianMan: 7:48pm On Feb 13
Alexis11:
Yoruba states, 8 in top 10.

grin
What is their values, these guys are just theorical
Re: Number Of Professors Per State In Nigeria. NUC by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:05pm On Feb 13
Putinofrussia:

Full professors not associates.Most of them are associates.
NUC is the only authentic entity on this.

This is not from NUC.
NAUTH , Nnewi , a teaching hospital alone has about a hundred professor's and you are talking of just 7 in the whole state.
I am not talking of associates sef.
Re: Number Of Professors Per State In Nigeria. NUC by 007kjb: 8:21pm On Feb 13
You guys love propaganda alot

That's stats is for professors in federal universities in various states in NIGERIA, and not the number of professors a state has

Besides the stats up there IS WRONG
Re: Number Of Professors Per State In Nigeria. NUC by Alexis11: 8:39pm On Feb 13
JAMO84:
Oyo State top the chart, despite all the brown roof mockry by the usual suspects. I won't mention any name, before Seun will ban me for 16 years. They have successfully bullied Seun to submission, he's now running Nairaland according to their emotions.

This is so true. cool

1 Like

Re: Number Of Professors Per State In Nigeria. NUC by Putinofrussia: 9:11pm On Feb 13
InyinyaAgbaOku:

This is not from NUC.
NAUTH , Nnewi , a teaching hospital alone has about a hundred professor's and you are talking of just 7 in the whole state.
I am not talking of associates sef.
Anybody can say what you just said now.
Like me saying that Luth alone has 500 profs.
You see how easy it is to say things.
Where is your evidence?

2 Likes

Re: Number Of Professors Per State In Nigeria. NUC by Bimpe29: 9:16pm On Feb 13
CodeTemplar:
Ekiti and Ondo not in top five. Waooh!
Time changes everything. It amazed me though as I was expecting both Ondo and Ekiti States in the top 5, but I was relieved when I read "State where schools are located".
Re: Number Of Professors Per State In Nigeria. NUC by Johnwrite(m): 9:37pm On Feb 13
😃😄😃😃
Re: Number Of Professors Per State In Nigeria. NUC by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:47pm On Feb 13
Putinofrussia:

Anybody can say what you just said now.
Like me saying that Luth alone has 500 profs.
You see how easy it is to say things.
Where is your evidence?

I went to NAUTH my friend.
Urology subdepartment under the surgery department alone has 10 profs as at when I left in 2012. Imagine the whole surgery department, not to talk of other departments of the institution in the medical campus) hospital.
Anyone can say anything my foot .

If they leave you, you will believe the second literate state after Imo has only seven Profs
Re: Number Of Professors Per State In Nigeria. NUC by YorubaDemonswag: 10:03pm On Feb 13
[quote author=Greenback post=128441221][/quote]E pain am
Re: Number Of Professors Per State In Nigeria. NUC by seunjungle1(m): 10:04pm On Feb 13
I sense that this information might be correct.
For instance, the number of professors in just a department in university of Ibadan surpasses when you combine 2 to 3 faculties together in Ekiti state university.
But, when it comes to professors and their state of origin...Ekiti state have highest and no doubt about that.
Re: Number Of Professors Per State In Nigeria. NUC by arantess: 10:05pm On Feb 13
Alexis11:

Stop causing more heartache for yourself.

By the time you add Oyo and Ogun billionaires together, they are already more than the total you have in SE.
Hope your popsy dey among them?

If not drink water and rest from this petty nonsense
Re: Number Of Professors Per State In Nigeria. NUC by Benwallt(m): 10:06pm On Feb 13
Anambra have nothing to offer. They produce the worst of everything. Just name it and do the research.

It will take them a Millenium to get out of Peter Obi misrule in that state.

Propaganda has finished them
Re: Number Of Professors Per State In Nigeria. NUC by Benwallt(m): 10:09pm On Feb 13
PureFace1:
You guys should let omo igbo rest
they have been getting serious beating across all sectors.

They must learn to eschew propaganda. Nothing built on propaganda lasts
Re: Number Of Professors Per State In Nigeria. NUC by Benwallt(m): 10:13pm On Feb 13
IamANigerianMan:

What is their values, these guys are just theorical

E pain am. Una go play catch-up till eternity
Re: Number Of Professors Per State In Nigeria. NUC by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:55pm On Feb 13
Alexis11:

grin
that list is fake na me tell you for free
Re: Number Of Professors Per State In Nigeria. NUC by MrNovo: 11:17pm On Feb 13
Zafsy75:
LOL, you attached a chart you couldn't interpret.
So what's the inference, is that histogram representing Profs by Ethnicity or by Location.
It's clearly written in the chat that it is by location of school ( reason states like Oyo and Enugu with Uni Ibadan and UNN topped the list) but still your understanding was Ethnic grin grin
Try apply small common sense

Re: Number Of Professors Per State In Nigeria. NUC by Emmabyte: 11:27pm On Feb 13
Yet we have a useless president
Re: Number Of Professors Per State In Nigeria. NUC by Almaiga: 5:15am On Feb 14
Anambra only have 7 Professors grin grin

Re: Number Of Professors Per State In Nigeria. NUC by Mathiasa(m): 6:56am On Feb 14
I thought they said every household in Ekiti has a prof, so what's this list about?
Re: Number Of Professors Per State In Nigeria. NUC by seanwilliam(m): 7:14am On Feb 14
paxx:
all these stats are nonsense. so you mean if you combine every single university in Anambra State, school like UNIZIK, Madonna University , Federal Polytechnic, Oko etc. There are only 7 professors? Next topic.
Wait o, poly dey gate professor?
Re: Number Of Professors Per State In Nigeria. NUC by Gainman: 8:26am On Feb 14
Alexis11:

grin
not about indigen. Igbo or hausa prof can be included in Oyo state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uniuyo Direct Entry Aptitude Test / How Do You Tell Your Parents You Want To Drop Out Of School / Look At The Lunch For Kids In Brazilians Schools(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.