Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,314 members, 7,839,509 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

See How Much Nigeria Would Get If They Win The 2024 AFCON - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See How Much Nigeria Would Get If They Win The 2024 AFCON (105 Views)

AFCON 2023: Super Eagles squad to get $7m if they win the tournament / Otedola To Give $250,000 To Super Eagles If They Win AFCON - Godwin Emefiele / Super Falcons Dance Zanku In Cyprus As They Win Match Against Slovakia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How Much Nigeria Would Get If They Win The 2024 AFCON by MyNaijaGist: 6:27pm On Feb 13
A young lady has taken to social media to cry out to the public over her boyfriend character on insisting to get her pregnant.
In a anonymous post, she disclosed that doesn’t want to be a mother until she gets to her mid 30s but her boyfriend is so bent about his decision towards her.

She wrote: “I’ve only been dating this new boyfriend for a month and he would mention things like how “he would be willing to get me pregnant in the future”.
One day, he then made another comment saying if I was to get pregnant NOW, he wouldn’t find it an issue. I was shocked but he was 100% serious whilst saying it.

I said I don’t want to be a mother until I’m in my mid-30s and he has kept deaf ears about my decision, saying it’s going to happen sooner [before I reach that age]. Whenever I repeat no kids until I’m in my 30s these days, he will get angry, and want to hit me

When I showed him I am very serious about this baby talk/situation , he just said I should chill out , we will have them when the time is right, and those conversations we had were just theoretical/banterish

Is this man looking to trap me , or am I overthinking? If so should I end this relationship? He did mention I was out of his league..is this the reason?

(1) (Reply)

Pochettino Urges Resilience As Chelsea Fall Short In Carabao Cup Final / NFF Announces Vacant Coaching Roles For Jose Peseiro And Nduka Ugbade / 10 Sports Muslims Should Engage In During Ramadan Fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.