Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,557 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

What’s The Easiest Way To Receive Payment In Dollars From The Us ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What’s The Easiest Way To Receive Payment In Dollars From The Us ? (300 Views)

CBN Okays Withdrawals Of Dollars From Domiciliary Accounts / How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria / 2018 New Method On How To Open Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s The Easiest Way To Receive Payment In Dollars From The Us ? by Edipee(m): 7:41pm On Feb 13
Hi guys, I run a small business and just got my first order from US. My issue now is
(1) How do I receive payment from US? It’s some around $500.

(2) What’s the best way to send the item to US. It’s a clothing material?

Thank you.
Re: What’s The Easiest Way To Receive Payment In Dollars From The Us ? by saintjimos(m): 7:42pm On Feb 13
This will be useful

Use crypto to receive payment and send through DHL
Re: What’s The Easiest Way To Receive Payment In Dollars From The Us ? by Edipee(m): 7:52pm On Feb 13
saintjimos:
This will be useful

Use crypto to receive payment and send through DHL
I don't do Crypto. Is payooner or payday reliable?
Re: What’s The Easiest Way To Receive Payment In Dollars From The Us ? by gaby(m): 7:56pm On Feb 13
Edipee:

Try this. Send the link to the person.

Check out Taptap Send: I use it to send money to Nigeria. Get it at https:///taptapapp.

Use code PETERSON274 and transfer over $1.00 - we'll both get a bonus to send!

Re: What’s The Easiest Way To Receive Payment In Dollars From The Us ? by Edipee(m): 8:03pm On Feb 13
gaby:

Try this. Send the link to the person.

Check out Taptap Send: I use it to send money to Nigeria. Get it at https:///taptapapp.

Use code PETERSON274 and transfer over $1.00 - we'll both get a bonus to send!
is this site trusted? I can’t even open the link
Re: What’s The Easiest Way To Receive Payment In Dollars From The Us ? by Edipee(m): 8:03pm On Feb 13
I don’t need dollar. I just need my naira equivalent to be converted with ease.
Re: What’s The Easiest Way To Receive Payment In Dollars From The Us ? by gaby(m): 8:04pm On Feb 13
Edipee:

That's what I use. Very Trusted and efficient. Better than Western Union and Moneygram.

Your choice to make.

The rate you see there is today's rate on the app. The equivalent drops into your account in seconds.
Re: What’s The Easiest Way To Receive Payment In Dollars From The Us ? by Pierohandsome: 8:08pm On Feb 13
Edipee:
use grey to receive it. You can convert it to naira equivalent and paid to your account within few minutes
Re: What’s The Easiest Way To Receive Payment In Dollars From The Us ? by saintjimos(m): 8:54pm On Feb 13
Edipee:

Payooner is trusted as well

1 Like

Re: What’s The Easiest Way To Receive Payment In Dollars From The Us ? by Ynix(m): 9:23pm On Feb 13
Edipee:
Hi guys, I run a small business and just got my first order from US. My issue now is

Thank you.

Use chippercash

1 Like

Re: What’s The Easiest Way To Receive Payment In Dollars From The Us ? by Okodav(m): 12:38pm On Feb 15
Edipee:

What are the payout(payment) methods
Lets choose the best for you
Re: What’s The Easiest Way To Receive Payment In Dollars From The Us ? by Edipee(m): 4:43pm On Feb 15
Okodav:

What are the payout(payment) methods
Let’s choose the best for you
I don’t understand your question please.
Re: What’s The Easiest Way To Receive Payment In Dollars From The Us ? by Mariakrgr37: 9:09pm On Feb 15
Forget all these big big grammars and use either payoneer or Grey.
Edipee:

Thank you.
Re: What’s The Easiest Way To Receive Payment In Dollars From The Us ? by Okodav(m): 12:58am On Feb 16
Edipee:
I don’t understand your question please.

The best option is for you to start doing crypto!

If you use payoneer they charge an annual fee about $29 Unless you will keep making use of it regularly!
Secondly you will need to send your money out because payoneer to bank rate is very low

Grey charge receiving fee about 1%

Best option is for you to start doing crypto is not hard
Re: What’s The Easiest Way To Receive Payment In Dollars From The Us ? by Akposkiz: 6:42pm On Feb 16
Use crypto is the best option!
Re: What’s The Easiest Way To Receive Payment In Dollars From The Us ? by Edipee(m): 5:40pm On Feb 28
Thank you guys for your recommendations. I settled for Western Union and it was successful.

(1) (Reply)

Small Business You Can Start As A Student / Get A Good Accounting Software / Result Of Fuel Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.