Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,682 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

7degree's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 7degree's Profile / 7degree's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Nairaland / General / Latest E-commerce Designs For Your Business by 7degree: 11:21am On Mar 19, 2018
Get This Awesome E-Store today.with a 1 month FREE Digital Marketing & a Payment Gateway to receive payment from orders.
All you need to get your online store orders rushing in TODAY.
call : +2348131541443
Visit: http://7degree.com.ng/web_service.php

Jobs/Vacancies / Get TECH Jobs In Nigeria by 7degree: 9:51am On Mar 13, 2018
I </code>
Get tech jobs , Tap into the ever booming world of the IT industry today,
you can grab a large chunk of the digital experiece as you get creative in designs and development.
With I </code>, No prior experience needed to get properly trained in the
art of programming and digital marketing & you get to choose your own classes
and venue with a private tutor
Reg : http://7degree.com.ng/training.php
TELL : 08131541443

Nairaland / General / Boosting Your Business Image The Right Way by 7degree: 9:56am On Mar 12, 2018
Excite your clients with a whole new YOU, giving them a world class digital experience on
Your website .. Get a brand new business makeover to improve sales
Get in touch with us today
Think Designs ?..Think 7DEGREE
http://7degree.com.ng/web_service.php

NYSC / Get High Paying Freelance IT Jobs by 7degree: 10:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
Say no to unemployment, step up your game and dominate the ever growing lucrative business world of IT

I </code > sole aim, is to provide you the knowledge and skill you require in programming and digital marketing techniques to soar high in the IT industry( no prior IT skills required) ,making you qualified for high paying IT jobs as a freelancer or full time staff for Top companies in the world

The training is designed for the unemployed and employed, with home/Private trainings at any location of your convenience or at any of our I </code> agent venue's

Get started today and in no time you get to say "I Code"
Call : +2348131541443
Register: http://7degree.com.ng/training.php

Career / Get High Paying Freelance IT Jobs by 7degree: 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
Say no to unemployment, step up your game and dominate the ever growing lucrative business world of IT

I </code > sole aim, is to provide you the knowledge and skill you require in programming and digital marketing techniques to soar high in the IT industry( no prior IT skills required) ,making you qualified for high paying IT jobs as a freelancer or full time staff for Top companies in the world

The training is designed for the unemployed and employed, with home/Private trainings at any location of your convenience or at any of our I </code> agent venue's

Programming / Get High Paying Freelance IT Jobs by 7degree: 8:42pm On Feb 27, 2018

Jobs/Vacancies / Get High Paying Freelance IT Jobs by 7degree: 11:26am On Feb 26, 2018

Jobs/Vacancies / How To Get Started With Learning Programming & Earn High Income With - "I CODE" by 7degree: 10:58am On Feb 13, 2018
“I CODE” is a training program designed by 7DEGREE for all who seek knowledge and guidance in developing skills in the art of programming .

You don’t have to be a wizy on glasses behind the screen to be a genius in programming applications, all you need is You and the right guidance with 7DEGREE .

knowledge is power and wealth , get equipped today with programming languages ranging from PHP, PHYTON & JAVA
used to develop high tech web applications, desktop apps, mobile apps and gaming applications, all these and lots more.

You get to decide to work with organisations or take on international freelance jobs ranging from $1000/ project and beyond ,all for your keeps.

Get on board today, and in no time, you get so say “ I CODE” .

Join the league of Software developers Now!

Reg : http://7degree.com.ng/training.php
TELL :+2348131541443

Education / Get A Shool Website And School Portal With A Mobile APP Management System by 7degree: 5:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
Are you ready yo take your school to the next level?

7degree provides the best solutions for all businesses , we have developed a full scale school management system that comes with a web application and a mobile application to manage students and establish effective communication between the students , parents & school admin .

To get started ,, get a website created for your school at the lowest affordable rate, you can also order for the applications to be installed to your existing website

call: 08131541443
email : info@7degree.com.ng
email2:promiseroland@gmail.com

Business / How To Boost Sales & Generate Leads For Your Startup Business Faster by 7degree: 2:10pm On Nov 03, 2017
The World today has become a smaller space with the availability of mobile deceives for business transactions and easy communication ,
a large percentage of the worlds population rely on social media platforms and search engines to get information about different services and goods available (just the way you are reading about this right now to get more information for your business) for personal needs or business purposes .It therefore means ,the traditional methods of TV Ads & Radio Ads is no longer the fastest and cheapest means as more people become less attentive to the ads displayed / aired on TV & Radio

The Social media & Search Engines changes the game entirely , giving startups a chance to compete against the already known names in any industry. and what makes this so wonderful is , you get to decide your budget , target audience , interact directly with the customers and get immediate response in generating leads , you have total dominance and absolute control over your businesses expansion into different states & countries with super ease

Now a lot of questions on your mind.....
how do i get started?
how do i get my products & services seen on search engines like google & social media platforms with the a low budget and still get positive response ?
Can i have all of these even without a website ?
who will create the contents needed for the promotion ?
What type of content would work for my business promotion ?

All your questions will be answered
all you have to do is get in touch with me

email : info@7degree.com.ng / promiseroland@gmail.com
Visit: http://7degree.com.ng/digital_marketing.php

Career / Get Hired For IT Jobs-programing , Graphics, Digital Marketing by 7degree: 9:23am On Nov 03, 2017
Don't have any programming knowledge & you are interested in becoming a Developer in Web / Mobile app design & development technology , getting booked for development projects in PHP & JAVA ?

Don't have any graphic skills & you have a flare for graphic designs and would like to get projects on graphic designs ?

Don't have any knowledge in digital Marketing, & you want to get paid as a social media manager and get bookings to develop contents to promote your clients business / self using social media techniques ?

7deree Enterprises in partnership with TC League invites you to be a part of a 1month training program for youths interested in learning programing & digital marketing skills to compete with the best & enjoy the lucrative benefits in the IT industry .

You no longer have to wait for white collar jobs to have financial success & achieve your dreams.
All you have to do, is start learning new skills today and become a success story among your peers.

location & Closing Registration Date
Lagos - Nov 13
Ibadan - Nov 20
Ilorin - Nov 27

Registration
Please kindly register for the training before the closing registration date, based on location of choice
Please Visit :http://7degree.com.ng/training.php
email:info@7degree.com.ng
call :+2348131541443

Sponsorship
For Sponsorship
email:sponsors@7degree.com.ng
call:+2348131541443

Notice
kindly note that the 1month program is to expose youths to real time projects on the courses stated above, while learning the basics on how it works with our professional facilitators before moving to advanced level concepts.

7degree also provides post training after the 1month of basic learning exercise to get our students to a comfortable level to handle projects with little supervision, hereby creating confidence in a person to execute projects as an entrepreneur or gain employment as an intern with our partners, as we recommend students with outstanding performance to our partners.

Our goal is initiate that first step it takes to achieving your dream in becoming a successful professional in the IT Industry.

The registration is ongoing and centers would be assigned based on the closest location to you

7degree Enterprises is a licensed firm under the CAC act and has her office is located at the address below, you can pay us a visit or give us a call for more information as we would be delighted to be at your service
.Lagos Island: 19 Sinari Darnijo Victoria Island.(book appointment)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Get Hired For IT Jobs-programing , Graphics, Digital Marketing by 7degree: 12:05pm On Oct 31, 2017
7degree Enterprises appreciates your concern and interest on the Posted Ad regarding our upcoming training. For clarification, kindly note that the 1month program is to expose youths to real time projects on the courses stated above, while learning the basics on how it works with our professional facilitators before moving to advanced level concepts.

7degree also provides post training after the 1month of basic learning exercise to get our students to a comfortable level to handle projects with little supervision, hereby creating confidence in a person to execute projects as an entrepreneur or gain employment as an intern with our partners, as we recommend students with outstanding performance to our partners.

Our goal is initiate that first step it takes to achieving your dream in becoming a successful professional in the IT Industry.

The registration is ongoing and centers would be assigned based on the closest location to you

7degree Enterprises is a licensed firm under the CAC act and has her offices located at the following locations, you can pay us a visit or give us a call for more information as we would be delighted to be at your service
.Lagos Island: 19 Sinari Darnijo Victoria Island.(book appointment)

web :www.7degree.com.ng
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Get Hired For IT Jobs-programing , Graphics, Digital Marketing by 7degree: 10:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
The training fee is based on the number of courses selected . However there is a discount for such & for early registration
Jobs/Vacancies / Get Hired For IT Jobs-programing , Graphics, Digital Marketing by 7degree: 11:34am On Oct 26, 2017
Don't have any programming knowledge & you are interested in becoming a Developer in Web & Mobile app design & development technology , and getting booked for development projects in PHP & JAVA ?

Don't have any graphic skills & you have a flare for graphic designs and would like to get projects on graphic designs ?

Don't have any knowledge in digital Marketing, & you want to get paid as a social media manager and get bookings to develop contents to promote your clients business / self using social media techniques ?

7deree Enterprises in partnership with TC League invites you to be a part of a 1month training program for youths interested in learning programing & digital marketing skills to compete with the best & enjoy the lucrative benefits in the IT industry .

You no longer have to wait for white collar jobs to have financial success & achieve your dreams.
All you have to do, is start learning new skills today and become a success story among your peers.

location & Closing Registration Date
Lagos - Nov 13
Ibadan - Nov 20
Ilorin - Nov 27

Registration
Please kindly register for the training before the closing registration date, based on location of choice
Please Visit :http://7degree.com.ng/training.php
email:info@7degree.com.ng
call :+2348131541443

Sponsorship
For Sponsorship
email:sponsors@7degree.com.ng
call:+2348131541443

1 Share

Nairaland / General / Own A New Web / Mobile App For As Low As N20,000 by 7degree: 7:09am On Oct 20, 2017
7degree Enterprises is a Software Development & Digital marketing agency providing the following services at an extremely affordable rate while achieving your business goals.

* Business & Portfolio websites
* Social media management & promotion ( FB ,Twitter ,Google ads SEO , Newsletter & SMS Campaigns)
* Custom Software development
* E-commerce design & development
* School Portals
* News Portals
* Private tutorials ( Programming & Digital M)
* Mobile app development ( Android & IOS )

Call: 08131541443
email : promiseroland@gmail.com / info@7degree.com.ng
Visit: www.7degree.com.ng

Nairaland / General / How To Boost Sales & Generate Leads Faster by 7degree: 8:24am On Oct 18, 2017
The World today has become a smaller space with the availability of mobile deceives for business transactions and easy communication ,
a large percentage of the worlds population rely on social media platforms and search engines to get information about different services and goods available (just the way you are reading about this right now to get more information for your business) for personal needs or business purposes .It therefore means ,the traditional methods of TV Ads & Radio Ads is no longer the fastest and cheapest means as more people become less attentive to the ads displayed / aired on TV & Radio

The Social media & Search Engines changes the game entirely , giving startups a chance to compete against the already known names in any industry. and what makes this so wonderful is , you get to decide your budget , target audience , interact directly with the customers and get immediate response in generating leads , you have total dominance and absolute control over your businesses expansion into different states & countries with super ease

Now a lot of questions on your mind.....
how do i get started?
how do i get my products & services seen on search engines like google & social media platforms with the a low budget and still get positive response ?
Can i have all of these even without a website ?
who will create the contents needed for the promotion ?
What type of content would work for my business promotion ?

All your questions will be answered
all you have to do is get in touch with me

email : info@7degree.com.ng / promiseroland@gmail.com
Visit: http://7degree.com.ng/digital_marketing.php
Nairaland / General / Where To Get Affordable Website Designs , Web & Mobile Applications For Startup by 7degree: 1:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
Are you a business owner looking for an affordable means to get your business to have the best online presence to compete with your counterparts?

look no further, all you have to do is get in touch with 7DEGREE ICT today to get your Business & E-Commerce Websites , Web & Mobile Applications developed within days

for more info

Vsit: www.7degree.com.ng
email:info@7degree.com.ng / promiseroland@gmail.com

Vsit: www.7degree.com.ng

1 Share

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.