Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,335 members, 7,829,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

7ft1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 7ft1's Profile / 7ft1's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by 7ft1: 11:16am On Apr 29, 2019
Jennypharb1:

1. Yes she can
2. Let them state she was paid in cash in the reference letter. Online presence is not the only way to prove a company exists. Let CIC do their job

Okay.
Thanks bro

1 Like

Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by 7ft1: 8:39am On Apr 29, 2019
Good morning guys.

A quick question pls..
My cuz has OND, HND, and BSc. She started working as an Administrative Assistant after her OND, while she ran her HND as part time. She worked for two years plus before she resign to start her BSc full time. She's currently in service (NYSC).

1) Can she use the 2years experience post OND + 1 year NYSC to claim point for 3 years or more?

2) If she can, how can she prove the work experience? The company she worked for has no online presence, and she was paid by cash, so no evidence of payment but she can get reference letter from them.

Thanks.
Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by 7ft1: 8:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
jadief:

I am

Let's connect bro. DM your digits
Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by 7ft1: 4:57pm On Mar 25, 2019
Is anyone here writing CIMA BA cert soon?
Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by 7ft1: 4:03pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hello Bro, Can I get your email/number, needs to discuss more about CIMA with you. Thanks.

danianne:
Yes I did. Duration depends on you and your ability to pass the 4 papers on time. The exam is scheduled on demand. These steps could guide you;

The exam is a 4 paper exam, Materials available on astranti.com. Exams are CBT; visit cimaglobal.com to register. Registration is 77GBP while each paper is 55GBP

Recommended procedure:
1. Register with cima on https://www.cimaglobal.com/Starting-CIMA/Starting-CIMA/Registration/ fee is 77£. Please pay online, if you pay to the Nigerian office, your registration will take weeks.

2. Send your credentials to CIMA. you'll get the email to send it after registration

3. Study for your exams with Astranti.com and Opentuition.com

4. Exam registration is 55£ per paper.. Exam is electronic, you choose a convenient time, date and center ( any pearsonVUE center).,The various centres and their addresses will appear during registration, so you can choose a center near you. DO NOT PAY ANY MONEY TO THE TEST CENTER.. You're to book for your exam atleast two days to the exam day.

5. You will get a provisional result after each exam, then details will be uploaded to your account after like 2 days.. pass mark is 100/150. There are 60 questions for 2hrs for BA1-3.. then 85 questions for BA4, 2 hrs

6. You're to write BA1 to BA4 in order to get the certificate in Business accounting which you'll evaluate with wes.

7. On how long it will take, depends on you.. you can check the syllabus and study materials to know how long it can take you to cover it.. However, it took me about 6 - 7 weeks

8. When you're done with your 4 exams, you'll wait for like two days for it to be updated...Then you can register with WES

9. Once you have gotten your WES reference No, send an email to cima to prepare your transcripts and letter of good standing.. Also tell them you want to arrange for a courier service.. This is to expedite the process because cima uses regular post which takes weeks to get to Canada.. Follow up with a call to CIMA.. I requested for mine and it was ready for pick up the following day.. Remember to put your WES reference no while booking the courier.. I paid about 65£ for the courier and it got to WES in 3days...

For more info.. visit https://www.cimaglobal.com

Copied

1 Like 1 Share

Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by 7ft1: 9:11am On Mar 24, 2019
adenikeO:
Your number is incomplete, kindly check and revert.

Pls add me to the BCS certificate WhatsApp group too 08142306276
Education / Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by 7ft1: 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2018
dammeay:
Please, is there any PGDE business administration student here?

Hey dammeay, are you new student?
Education / Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by 7ft1: 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
Any PgD Business Administration Student here?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by 7ft1: 7:38am On Feb 10, 2017
Mbachuzara:
Who needs the past questions should be quote my moniker
Bro, pls I need the past questions
prince.adedolapo@yahoo.com
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by 7ft1: 3:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
Hello Mr Dharniel, pls help me forward the past questions to prince.adedolapo@yahoo.com
Dharniel:
FOR THOSE WHO WOULD BE NEEDING THE GMAT PAST QUESTIONS, PLEASE QUOTE MY MONIKER, AND PLEASE SPELL IT WELL SO I WOULD GET THE MENTION.

IT WOULD BE EASIER FOR ME THAT WAY

I'M JUST TRYING TO HELP IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE...

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.