Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (861188 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by bolabae: 10:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
GETTING AN ACCOMMODATION IN BC UPON ARRIVAL?

We can help!
Don't waste money on an interim accomodation. No need to worry about an employement or previous landlord reference (major challenges faced by new residents). Move into your own home upon arrival into Canada's warmest province. 

SERVICE
*Accomodation to your taste
*Basic or extensive Furnishing with or without home decor (if you desire)
*Airport pick-ups
*Stocking your pantry with enough foodstuff till you settle in
*Chaperoning the first few days upon arrival

Waste no time, whatsapp +17787731858 or +2348027060236

21 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by jadief: 10:35pm On Mar 23, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
olamse:
pls did u write cima exams? Can u give me more hints as to the duration. Looking for ways to boost my crs

Pls PM me. I think I have some info on this.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ocon: 10:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
jadief:
[color=#006600][/color]

Pls PM me. I think I have some info on this.
pls drop the info here... It might be useful for others

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by AzariahYaa: 10:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
Aruoture18:
Good morning my people, Silent reader here

The Eagle has Landed. After such a long wait, It's PPR

It has ended in praise. To God be the Glory.

Congratulations!!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by olalekan9320(m): 11:22pm On Mar 23, 2019
ricaabrams:
no they don’t I went there myself a day before yesterday and was told the PGD program is a year and six months.

Please who knows where I can get materials for the BCS certificate in IT exam
It's one year except the person has carry over, however, the best is still BCS since the next result would be coming out in December while you can't start NOUN now until July and this means that final result is around year july

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by AzariahYaa: 11:26pm On Mar 23, 2019
sweetthangbaby:
It's PPR guys!!!!!!!���������������
Praise The Lord!!!!

You are the way maker, miracle worker and promise keeper. Praise the Lord
Wow! Congratulations!! Quite motivational! Thanks for sharing! Go forth and prosper in your new land!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by bryancole: 11:50pm On Mar 23, 2019
Hi Guys,
I worked in the banking sector in two different roles. I’m not quite sure if these roles fall under 6235 (Financial Sales Representative), which I’ve selected. I would be appreciate your assistance in identifying the most appropriate NOC. Thanks a bunch.

Role: Relationship Officer
Job description:
• Identify new business opportunities, develop and prepare market presentations and communicate with Clients’ about the banks products.
• Assist customers in opening new accounts as well as manage existing accounts
• Assist in developing and implementing product ideas based upon clients' investment objectives and relative value considerations
• Assist in managing clients’ funds as appropriate in the best and most efficient manner as to generate maximum yield and at the same time be able to meet all likely contingencies
• Credit processing and Appraisals
• Close monitoring of credit relationships and liaising with loan recovery unit on recoveries
• Generate commission and fee incomes on deposits and loans to increase profitability
• Maintain comprehensive database information on all existing relationships and prospects
• Identify customer issues or concerns through knowledge of their business and personality
• Proactively take ownership and accountability for customers satisfaction
• Achieve Balance Sheet and other performance target
• New Business Development
• Prepare periodic reports for the team
• Assist in preparing the Team’s budget

Role: Credit Risk Officer
Job description:
• Credit Monitoring and evaluation
• Prepare approvals for loan restructuring and concessions for management decision
• Aggressively drive recoveries on non-performing loans with the help of debt collectors and solicitors
• Assist customers in debt management through loan work outs to prevent further deterioration
• Review credit files and drive assets reduction on qualifying accounts
• Keep proper documentation on credit facilities especially non-performing loans
• Carry out account remediation activities as may be required from time to time
• Periodic review and update of credit files for management and external auditors review
• Collaboration with account officers on challenged accounts
• Any other duty assigned to me by the supervisor

Please can anybody help me with this? Thank you @newmum0615, ifeoma77

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by 1Loop: 11:56pm On Mar 23, 2019
Eddy4400:

And PPR came on a platter of gold....thanks to this thread!

If you're a lazy writer like me, I must warn you to start typing your story ahead. I didn't (grin), but more than determined to encourage someone with my story.

TIMELINE
ECA: 27 Aug 2018
IELTS: 18 Aug LRWS 8.5|8|7.5|8
EE profile created: 28 Oct 2018 (CRS 456)
ITA: 29 Oct 2018
AOR: 9 Dec 2018
MEP/BIL: 18 Jan 2019
1st ghost update: 16 Mar 2019
2nd ghost update: 20 Mar
PPR: 22 Mar 2019
VO: Ottawa
No ADRs, Single applicant

POF
Was worried this wasn't available pre-ITA as one Uncle laidat I was hoping on kept giving me tales by moonlight. Later confirmed by reading through this thread that it was okay to have the POF in your account post ITA, as long as it was before the 60days deadline. Entered the pool asap and continued gathering docs while waiting for this story-telling Uncle.

Anyways, my mum came to the rescue and gifted me 100% of the POF (had to wait for her TBills to mature). Still had 700k jara in my savings account to give it flesh, so CIC won't think I don't have my own money. tongue Invested the total sum in TBills for 3months, then duplicated @Newmum0615's LOE like a lifeline in explaining my source of funds. Sent back to her to proofread and she was like, this looks so much like mine grin (hehe, this woman thinks I came to play in this Canada struggle).

Ensured I didnt hide nothing, included gift deed (sample from page 1), transfer slip showing transfer from my mum, Tbills certificate, generic bank reference letter and 6months account statement printed 4 days before AOR.

NB - reinvested matured Tbills in fixed deposit early March... no CSE raised.

Phew.....thanks for reading!
Congratulations! please can you share the LOE you used for POF. thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Eddy4400: 12:33am On Mar 24, 2019
Thank you...

Just tried pasting the LOE here, but the table is messed up. Send a pm and I'll send to your mail.

1Loop:
Congratulations! please can you share the LOE you used for POF. thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by forevercul: 12:40am On Mar 24, 2019
Hello @adenikeo. please could you mail me on bcs. I really need your assistance on bcs program. my mail is forevercul123@gmail.com. i am counting on your assistance. thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by smsglory(m): 12:58am On Mar 24, 2019
Hello all n sundry,

Please can anyone advise me on what I need to do to get the required points for my PR.
I did my accessment and noticed my point was pretty low�
I only have a degree cert, and age is above 36.

Pleasd guys advise me on what I need to do asap...

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Eddy4400: 1:00am On Mar 24, 2019
Thanks much...

Yes, keeping it simple helps. It's also important to follow your instincts and put yourself in the VO's shoes and ask yourself some questions.

For example, in my case I stuck to only work reference letter in CIC format, because the supporting documents I had could have raised more questions. My recent payslips then for instance, still had my old job role stated even after I switched depts (a genuine Finance error). In addition, my company had internet presence, my updated profile was on LinkedIn, so was my boss. No need trying too hard...

Reason I used an LOE for proof of funds was because I couldn't get the bank reference letter in CIC format (which alone should suffice). However, some people used the generic letter alone and letter of non-indebtedness...this was enough. So do what will make you sleep well at night, each application is unique.

As long as you're honest and able to explain yourself when an ADR arises, worry not. God speed with your application!

johnnybravo1990:

This has to be my best PPR story I have read, for some reasons.

Firstly, the write-up is very intelligible, and grammar impeccable, almost looking like an IELTS answer script. Secondly, you and I share some similarities: we had the same exact scores in the IELTS's four components(first attempt for mine as well), and I applied as a single applicant. Although, I should be much older than you, judging by your remarkable CRS score, even with just one year experience; I used 3 or more years of experience, and my score wasn't so much higher than yours. So I can infer there is some considerable age difference between us.

I must commend the fact that you kept your application as simple as possible, especially when you chose to use only a reference letter(no play slips, no letter of employment) from your workplace to provide proof of job experience. I feel keeping your application simple makes things easy for the visa officer. I did likewise in my application(I am post-AOR). I even took it a notch further. I had no letter of explanation in my application, even in some complicated aspects. For example, I had a lump deposit in my bank account, days to my application; money was given to me by a relation of mine who had the same surname with me. I chose to just attach a signed letter from him to show he gave me the money (no affidavit, no witnesses, no notarization); I merged his letter to bank letters and statement of account, and uploaded it in the column for proof of funds. Another area I may have had to write a letter of explanation is explaining why I didn't get a letter of work experience for my current job (which I have been in for almost 2 years), and another job many years back. For the rest of my previous jobs, I had letters. I felt the need to keep the application very simple. I am however open to any requests from the visa officer for further documents or explanations. I hope my approach won't backfire anyway.

I wish my application process is as swift as yours. I have to say yours is the quickest I have seen for a single applicant, and it gives me hope. Congrats.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Eddy4400: 1:06am On Mar 24, 2019
Lolzzz...lazy writer I said, took me hours to write that.
Thanks for the compliment though. I'm a sis btw...grin

Kmgb1:

Did u say u are not a good writer? Haba u can lie!!!(someone pls insert a meme for me)

Congratulations bro grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Newmum0615: 1:13am On Mar 24, 2019
A Big congratulations to you. I remember that your LOE grin
Eddy4400:

And PPR came on a platter of gold....thanks to this thread!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Newmum0615: 1:14am On Mar 24, 2019
Hello to everyone. I see the ministry is moving.

21 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 1:17am On Mar 24, 2019
Eddy4400:

Lolzzz...lazy writer I said, took me hours to write that.
Thanks for the compliment though. I'm a sis btw... shocked shocked

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 1:17am On Mar 24, 2019
Newmum0615:

Hi Newmum061915 smiley

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Eddy4400: 1:17am On Mar 24, 2019
Hi...send a pm and I'll reply.

Sam07045:

Congrats brother. God would continually see you through. Please help us with some of those sanple letters from @newmum0615 please how do we communicate with each other. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Eddy4400: 1:25am On Mar 24, 2019
Amen!

Thanks everyone @CnCstore @josefuadjnr @bunmioluwa @shininLite @Debsify @Topsmamen @zohan101 @kmgb1 @iaatmguy @maritee @swaga007 @youtook @greatkhad @ifeoma77 @kingspaco @popsicle @jennypharb1 @sam07045 @stanzee

joo2018:
Congrats.

May you excel in your new home.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Eddy4400: 1:28am On Mar 24, 2019
. grin Thanks Newmum...I made it! Coming for you guys on the sister thread tongue

Newmum0615:
A Big congratulations to you. I remember that your LOE grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by danianne: 1:32am On Mar 24, 2019
Yes I did. Duration depends on you and your ability to pass the 4 papers on time. The exam is scheduled on demand. These steps could guide you;

The exam is a 4 paper exam, Materials available on astranti.com. Exams are CBT; visit cimaglobal.com to register. Registration is 77GBP while each paper is 55GBP

Recommended procedure:
1. Register with cima on https://www.cimaglobal.com/Starting-CIMA/Starting-CIMA/Registration/ fee is 77£. Please pay online, if you pay to the Nigerian office, your registration will take weeks.

2. Send your credentials to CIMA. you'll get the email to send it after registration

3. Study for your exams with Astranti.com and Opentuition.com

4. Exam registration is 55£ per paper.. Exam is electronic, you choose a convenient time, date and center ( any pearsonVUE center).,The various centres and their addresses will appear during registration, so you can choose a center near you. DO NOT PAY ANY MONEY TO THE TEST CENTER.. You're to book for your exam atleast two days to the exam day.

5. You will get a provisional result after each exam, then details will be uploaded to your account after like 2 days.. pass mark is 100/150. There are 60 questions for 2hrs for BA1-3.. then 85 questions for BA4, 2 hrs

6. You're to write BA1 to BA4 in order to get the certificate in Business accounting which you'll evaluate with wes.

7. On how long it will take, depends on you.. you can check the syllabus and study materials to know how long it can take you to cover it.. However, it took me about 6 - 7 weeks

8. When you're done with your 4 exams, you'll wait for like two days for it to be updated...Then you can register with WES

9. Once you have gotten your WES reference No, send an email to cima to prepare your transcripts and letter of good standing.. Also tell them you want to arrange for a courier service.. This is to expedite the process because cima uses regular post which takes weeks to get to Canada.. Follow up with a call to CIMA.. I requested for mine and it was ready for pick up the following day.. Remember to put your WES reference no while booking the courier.. I paid about 65£ for the courier and it got to WES in 3days...

For more info.. visit https://www.cimaglobal.com

Copied

olamse:
pls did u write cima exams? Can u give me more hints as to the duration. Looking for ways to boost my crs

29 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Newmum0615: 1:42am On Mar 24, 2019
On our way there grin
Topsmamen:

Hi Newmum061915 smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by iyerim: 2:41am On Mar 24, 2019
Congratulations to those that have gotten PPR. We dey follow una steps...

Please Guys

What is the NOC for a Federal govt staff, admin officer?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by toyinana: 4:15am On Mar 24, 2019
If you're a lazy writer like me, I must warn you to start typing your story ahead. I didn't (grin), but more than determined to encourage someone with my story.

TIMELINE
ECA: 27 Aug 2018
IELTS: 18 Aug LRWS 8.5|8|7.5|8
EE profile created: 28 Oct 2018 (CRS 456)
ITA: 29 Oct 2018
AOR: 9 Dec 2018
MEP/BIL: 18 Jan 2019
1st ghost update: 16 Mar 2019
2nd ghost update: 20 Mar
PPR: 22 Mar 2019
VO: Ottawa
No ADRs,

Congratulations!!!!
May your new land bring you nothing but joy.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by veleta: 7:00am On Mar 24, 2019
Hi everyone,pls @Ifeoma77,Joo18,and others,does paid internship done after OND count as work experience?The person in question had internship done after OND then,has B.SC now and in the process of acquiring 2 years work experience post B.SC.Can she claim 3 years work experience with 2 or more certificates(OND + B.SC).Thanks for your time.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by BOLDD: 8:04am On Mar 24, 2019
please..i need help....is there sum1 i can call or mail regarding the medical....i really need help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Stencil: 8:28am On Mar 24, 2019
If it was a PAID Internship and under a valid NOC, you can count it.

veleta:
Hi everyone,pls @Ifeoma77,Joo18,and others,does paid internship done after OND count as work experience?The person in question had internship done after OND then,has B.SC now and in the process of acquiring 2 years work experience post B.SC.Can she claim 3 years work experience with 2 or more certificates(OND + B.SC).Thanks for your time.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by jhoci: 8:36am On Mar 24, 2019
Newmum0519 grin grin Kee kwanu? I guess you've settled in fine.

Newmum0615:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by thomyladey: 9:03am On Mar 24, 2019
Morning Guys, for gift deeds.. let’s say a family member send N2M to my account and I document it. Do I still need to keep the money in my account for 6 months to show as POF ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by 7ft1: 9:11am On Mar 24, 2019
adenikeO:
Your number is incomplete, kindly check and revert.

Pls add me to the BCS certificate WhatsApp group too 08142306276
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by hipstar2: 9:13am On Mar 24, 2019
thomyladey:
Morning Guys, for gift deeds.. let’s say a family member send N2M to my account and I document it. Do I still need to keep the money in my account for 6 months to show as POF ?

If the money is for POF, please leave it in your account and get a gift deed. 2m is a huge sum.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Debsify: 9:33am On Mar 24, 2019
danianne:

For more info.. visit https://www.cimaglobal.com

Please how often do they set exam/test dates? can one do it anytime convenient?

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.