Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

7stargen's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 7stargen's Profile / 7stargen's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Religion / Re: Where Did Cain Get His Wife From? by 7stargen(m): 2:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
Misogynist2014:
My God, unto what can I liken this question? Read what you quoted again.
"a traditional story, especially one concerning the early history of a people or explaining some natural or social phenomenon, and typically involving supernatural beings or events.- myth "

How does this definition make oduduwa an idolized legend but not a myth?
Religion / Re: Where Did Cain Get His Wife From? by 7stargen(m): 2:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
Tandullceblog:

But there was no other person or the bible recorded no other.

Plus, I think it wasn't wrong that time.
He shouldn't have bn punished for killing Abel then.. since so many things were not wrong then.

I don't think that's true. Even Adam and Eve got punished coz the could not listen to a simple instruction
Culture / Re: Why Babalawos Never Do Money Ritual? by 7stargen(m): 2:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
davidbanner:
y dem go do wen they know the consequences is death..... babalawos are wicked but wise people.. call them hypocrites if u like
Are we all not going to die eventually?? sad
Culture / Re: Why Babalawos Never Do Money Ritual? by 7stargen(m): 2:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
Hehehehe.. who no like money?? grin grin grin grin
Culture / Why Babalawos Never Do Money Ritual? by 7stargen(m): 2:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
Dont know if this is the appropriate section
Since we believe that money ritual is possible and babalawos can do them for interested people. Why then do the babalawos never do it for themselves? grin.. shey them no like money ni? grin grin
Religion / Re: Where Did Cain Get His Wife From? by 7stargen(m): 1:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
Sheghs:
From the people of Nod
And those ones are from?
Religion / Re: Where Did Cain Get His Wife From? by 7stargen(m): 1:51pm On Mar 08, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Its due to neccessity to procreate, not due to lust of the body that made Cain go to bed with his sister. As for your question, take this sage verse by St. Paul (peace of God abide with him)--> For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:
So necessity to procreate justifies the action??...
Religion / Re: Where Did Cain Get His Wife From? by 7stargen(m): 1:47pm On Mar 08, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Though I admit my inability to quench your ignorance, Oduduwa is not a myth, he is an idolized legend.
What then is oduduwa if not a myth?
Music/Radio / Are Nigerian Rappers Overrated? by 7stargen(m): 12:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
Really Is Rap Music in Nigeria overrated? Yesterday an argument started and it was on who is a better rapper between CDQ and Seriki? The question is 'do they even rap?'. Most times you can even predict what seriki's next line would be. CDQ is just.. I dunno. I really don't understand the kind of music we appreciate in Nigeria. This is why we never appreciate the likes of Vector, mode9, jagz..etc. The truly talented ones. Rap is not all about just rhymes although it is needed. You have to be creative with words. This is one thing most Nigerian rappers lack. Seriki's music would continue to make you dumb coz his lyrics would not even give you any homework to do . I think it's high time we started appreciating the ones worth appreciating. We need to step up our rap game

1 Like

Religion / Re: Where Did Cain Get His Wife From? by 7stargen(m): 12:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
johnydon22:

Since the law wasnt in existence then, On what ground of immorality was the world destroyed in the time of noah? since their was no law then?

How come they were destroyed..!!!
I tire oh.. @misogynist2014 come and answer that o
Religion / Re: Where Did Cain Get His Wife From? by 7stargen(m): 11:59am On Mar 08, 2015
Sleekydee:

Why are u so carnal minded.....am even sure u didn't start reading d chapter from the beginning...because if u did, it would be obvious to see that it was out of service to the Lord's Angels.....d pple wanted to know the angels carnally, out of fear of repercussions, Lot offered is daughters instead(ofwhich dey rejected).....so don't sit on ur dumb ass chair and think Lot was trying to promote premarital sex...it must have been a very difficult decision for him to put his daughters forward, but then he Loves God and his pple more.....twas like a temptation....just lime Abraham and Isaac wen God requested Isaac.
Hmmmmmm smiley
Religion / Re: Where Did Cain Get His Wife From? by 7stargen(m): 11:43am On Mar 08, 2015
Misogynist2014:
You're so ignorant of what you wish to condemn.
I don't think I'm condemning anything here smiley. We are all here to know that which seems confusing. I don't think you are so sure yourself
Religion / Re: Where Did Cain Get His Wife From? by 7stargen(m): 11:41am On Mar 08, 2015
Tandullceblog:
His sister or at least I like to think so.

There are so many confusing things infact
Marrying his sister does not just sound right.
Religion / Re: Where Did Cain Get His Wife From? by 7stargen(m): 11:38am On Mar 08, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Law came after the freedom of Israel from Egypt. Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.
I think law existed ever before the freedom of israel
Religion / Re: Where Did Cain Get His Wife From? by 7stargen(m): 11:28am On Mar 08, 2015
leke12:
Lol! The Adam and Eve story is a fallacy of the jews mythology. Humans especially the Negro have been in existence since time memorial. Africans are the cradle of mankind and there are evidences to prove it.
Evidences like?
Religion / Re: Where Did Cain Get His Wife From? by 7stargen(m): 11:26am On Mar 08, 2015
Religion / Re: Where Did Cain Get His Wife From? by 7stargen(m): 11:25am On Mar 08, 2015
Religion / Re: Where Did Cain Get His Wife From? by 7stargen(m): 11:22am On Mar 08, 2015
Misogynist2014:
His sister.
Lol is that not I n c e s t ?
Religion / Re: Where Did Cain Get His Wife From? by 7stargen(m): 11:15am On Mar 08, 2015
adahgold:
People say premarital sex is bad and it is stated in d bible,please should some one read genesis 19 vs 8, did lot encouraged it by giving his virgins daughter to his visitors?
These things just confuse me..
Religion / Re: Where Did Cain Get His Wife From? by 7stargen(m): 11:13am On Mar 08, 2015
I don't know. Maybe there is a part of the whole cain and abel story I can't understand or I missed out. I just need people's view on this. I don't think the Bible said anything about some other people living somewhere else.. so its really confusing when the Bible said he got married where he went to. How come the Bible didn't tell us about the other people
Religion / Re: Where Did Cain Get His Wife From? by 7stargen(m): 10:57am On Mar 08, 2015
Moloso:
the town he run to he get her from a tree...
Lol...
Religion / Where Did Cain Get His Wife From? by 7stargen(m): 10:45am On Mar 08, 2015
It was stated in the Bible that Cain left after killing his brother Abel. It was also stated that he got married there. This same Bible stated that Adam and Eve were the first set of people to be created and they gave birth to Cain and Abel. So where did Cain get his wife from?
Romance / Re: My Girl Makes Me Look Like A Fool What Will I Do? by 7stargen(m): 8:48pm On Jul 08, 2014
op? are u from chibok?
Education / Re: Things A Fresher Should Know Before Resuming In A Tertiary Institution by 7stargen(m): 6:16am On Dec 19, 2013
Adegbemigunjosh:
ok sis,,,,tankz...Mayb dat place wil be my awz...regular visit....lwkmd
U dy play with firrreee shocked
Education / Re: Things A Fresher Should Know Before Resuming In A Tertiary Institution by 7stargen(m): 9:44pm On Dec 18, 2013
Heliesha: let me speak ironically
1)pray you get a space in awo
2)get a girlfriend in moremi (they are usually skinny after saving money for all those brazillian hair and prada bags) and an assistant girlfriend in moz who can cuk
3)save you money for suya and forks and fingers enjoy dem wif ur girlfriends why u steal have they money
4)no need going to religious ground you can pass with your brain alone only few peoples script get missing...
And lastly anglomozin seems to be a very wise time investment u mite nid it
5)get a vice assistant g.f in dt same moz
Education / Re: Things A Fresher Should Know Before Resuming In A Tertiary Institution by 7stargen(m): 9:40pm On Dec 18, 2013
Go punch sammy girlfriend for face...mk u do am fr dah kind 2nd week..lol
Romance / Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by 7stargen(m): 7:16am On Nov 04, 2013
some gals dn kuku mad....
Music/Radio / Re: What Does Your Taste In Music Say About Your Intelligence? by 7stargen(m): 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2013
freecocoa: Believe ‎​​me, I've been trying to find intelligence in the rubbish he put up but I can't.

Like what's intelligent in eating a d*ck for breakfast?

I'm confused.

can u see creativity in d lyrics?
Music/Radio / Re: What Does Your Taste In Music Say About Your Intelligence? by 7stargen(m): 9:36pm On Oct 23, 2013
The Last Nazgûl: . Where's the intelligence in these lyrics? Maybe I should send out a search party cos I can't find them.

oga see wordplay na
Music/Radio / Re: What Does Your Taste In Music Say About Your Intelligence? by 7stargen(m): 7:18pm On Oct 23, 2013
Elxandre: I just happen to hate most Nigerian hip hop songs..e.g skelewu, the kick, e.t.c but i prefer cool songs e.g R&B.
But does music affect intelligence?
NO!
Instead Intelligence decides which music appeals to the listener..

bro u [s] make [/] mark sense jare
Music/Radio / Re: What Does Your Taste In Music Say About Your Intelligence? by 7stargen(m): 7:14pm On Oct 23, 2013
philfearon: It says a lot o....
If ur brain gets infested with the craps Acts like Lil Wayne,Rick Ross et al,spews with their mouth; Sorry will be ur surname!!

sayin shits doesnt min one is dumb
its actually the creativity dt matters
bone oh
dos guys r creative mehhn

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.