Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,084 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Where Did Cain Get His Wife From? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Did Cain Get His Wife From? (3509 Views)

Who Did Cain In The Bible Marry? / Where Did Cain Get His Wife From? / Where Did Cain Get His Wife From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Did Cain Get His Wife From? by Misogynist2014(m): 2:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
7stargen:

What then is oduduwa if not a myth?
My God, unto what can I liken this question? Read what you quoted again.
Re: Where Did Cain Get His Wife From? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
7stargen:

Marrying his sister does not just sound right.

But there was no other person or the bible recorded no other.

Plus, I think it wasn't wrong that time.
Re: Where Did Cain Get His Wife From? by 7stargen(m): 2:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
Tandullceblog:

But there was no other person or the bible recorded no other.

Plus, I think it wasn't wrong that time.
He shouldn't have bn punished for killing Abel then.. since so many things were not wrong then.

I don't think that's true. Even Adam and Eve got punished coz the could not listen to a simple instruction
Re: Where Did Cain Get His Wife From? by 7stargen(m): 2:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
Misogynist2014:
My God, unto what can I liken this question? Read what you quoted again.
"a traditional story, especially one concerning the early history of a people or explaining some natural or social phenomenon, and typically involving supernatural beings or events.- myth "

How does this definition make oduduwa an idolized legend but not a myth?
Re: Where Did Cain Get His Wife From? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
7stargen:

He shouldn't have bn punished for killing Abel then.. since so many things were not wrong then.

I don't think that's true. Even Adam and Eve got punished coz the could not listen to a simple instruction

Well, I do not know. I'm just saying what I think.

And I can't question who God decides to punish and who He doesn't. That wasn't the point in d first place. The point was where did cain's wife come from, wasn't it?
Re: Where Did Cain Get His Wife From? by johnydon22(m): 2:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
The story of cain and abel is another fable copied from other civilization and reworked into jewish mythology just like the story of creation was plagiarized from the mesopotamian creation myth..

The story of cain and abel is originally a kenite story, added fictiously to the jewish myth of adam and eve..

Below is a picture of the explanation i snapped from the new community bible.. it explains and introduces the readers the origin of the stories in the bible and the motive behind the story...

Now read the place i marked with red and see for yourself..

1 Like

Re: Where Did Cain Get His Wife From? by johnydon22(m): 2:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
to make the highlighted place more readable let me enhance it more..

Re: Where Did Cain Get His Wife From? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: Where Did Cain Get His Wife From? by 7stargen(m): 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Well, I do not know. I'm just saying what I think.

And I can't question who God decides to punish and who He doesn't. That wasn't the point in d first place. The point was where did cain's wife come from, wasn't it?

Yeah I know smiley ..thanks btw and yes that is the point
Re: Where Did Cain Get His Wife From? by frank317: 5:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Whether his action is justifiable to you or not, we know he married his sister, like the daughters of lot collected the seed from their father.

You don't know he married his sister... U are just assuming so that the story can make sense to u. There is no where in the bible it says Cain married his sister. This is just ur personal opinion and not a fact.

1 Like

Re: Where Did Cain Get His Wife From? by sylve11: 5:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
He didnt marry his sister. he went to the land of nord where he married his wife. this is to tell u that adam and eve were not the only human spirit that came forth first. i have a lot to say, but typing long seem a problem to me. cool

1 Like

Re: Where Did Cain Get His Wife From? by innervoice(m): 5:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
Good question.
Re: Where Did Cain Get His Wife From? by adahgold(m): 9:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
Sleekydee:

Why are u so carnal minded.....am even sure u didn't start reading d chapter from the beginning...because if u did, it would be obvious to see that it was out of service to the Lord's Angels.....d pple wanted to know the angels carnally, out of fear of repercussions, Lot offered is daughters instead(ofwhich dey rejected).....so don't sit on ur dumb ass chair and think Lot was trying to promote premarital sex...it must have been a very difficult decision for him to put his daughters forward, but then he Loves God and his pple more.....twas like a temptation....just lime Abraham and Isaac wen God requested Isaac.

u r so stupid n foolish y r u insulting me,I ask a question which I need clarification n u r here insulting may all d spirit in d grave curse you. Thunder fire u, idiot....
Re: Where Did Cain Get His Wife From? by adahgold(m): 9:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
7stargen:

These things just confuse me..

abi,I just need clarification...

1 Like

Re: Where Did Cain Get His Wife From? by Horus(m): 11:51pm On Mar 08, 2015
7stargen:
It was stated in the Bible that Cain left after killing his brother Abel. It was also stated that he got married there. This same Bible stated that Adam and Eve were the first set of people to be created and they gave birth to Cain and Abel. So where did Cain get his wife from?

Adam and Eve are not the first human. Africans (Negroids) existed millions of years prior to this event which religion believes is 6000 years ago. Remember the country of CUSH (Genesis chapter 2 / verse 13 – Good News Bible) already existed. Cush / Cushites are an African tribe who were present before the Garden of Eden. Outside religion they were existing in Africa for thousands of years prior. They migrated to Asia as well. In the King James Version it calls CUSH = ETHIOPIA. These tribes also mixed in with the Hindu in earlier times. Also consider the following that in the country of Havilah (Genesis chapter 2 / verse 12 – Good News Version) pure gold, rare perfume and precious stones existed. Perfume is a chemical substance put on people rare perfume means different types of perfumes existed. Who searched these perfumes out to even distinguish which is rare or not in the land of Havilah? Remember EVE did not even exist yet. The statement pure gold means that different types of Gold existed. An alchemist would be needed to distinguish what gold is good or bad because at that time Adam and Eve did not know right from wrong because they had not even been put in the garden of Eden yet. It is also well documented that Gold takes millions of years to develop in earth. Please understand the African (Negroid) existence precedes the bible not by a couple of hundred years but by millions of years. It is the dark skinned woolly haired / Afro to bald Pigmy / Ptahite / Tar Deneg (our forefathers) who existed before all religions merely following nature and the forces of nature.
Re: Where Did Cain Get His Wife From? by LikeTheWind(m): 9:48am On Mar 12, 2015
Adam and eve may have given birth to children the bible didnt mention
Re: Where Did Cain Get His Wife From? by spears7777: 9:56pm On Jun 12, 2016
7stargen:
It was stated in the Bible that Cain left after killing his brother Abel. It was also stated that he got married there. This same Bible stated that Adam and Eve were the first set of people to be created and they gave birth to Cain and Abel. So where did Cain get his wife from?
You asked to understand how cain married in Nod? I am going to tell you what i have learned and you take it and see if between you and God and the rest of his word to see if its right. Adam and Eve was not the first people the days listed before mentioned certain people and when adam and eve was created they was for a certain reason also they would be the bloodline to bring in baby Jesus. Now i was about to mention the serpent and I want you to not think a literal snake I can call my neighbor a snake or a bear or a fox ect.. its symbolic its a discription that you can relate to. Tree of knowledge is Christ, Tree of good and evil is satan. He has many names which all give you a understanding of him and his roles. He (satan) didn't come to the people before adam and eve why? because he has a plan also he wanted to mess up the pure seedline that would bring in the Christ child. So he tempted Eve and they both eve then adam had sex with him. That isn't hard to believe if you think for a moment there is nothing new under the sun. Many stories mention a situation where they want the men of the house not the woman, thats one of satans mo's method of operation. So with Eve now going to have satans and Adams child the beginning of him really getting a foothold here has began. satan goes to nod and finds a wife and he starts his system remember his father is the prince (ruler) of this earth so the system he believes is right (not Gods way) is what he does through the four hidden dynastys (which is what we see in almost every town and city) 1politics 2economy 3education 4 religion. Through those think about what all he can do, teach you, take from you,keep from you. and im getting off the subject of the garden if you take that info and then read what follows through the whole Bible and see if it seems right. Don't take my understanding of it see for yourself (test it) it will change you and you will have the key that opens the door
Re: Where Did Cain Get His Wife From? by spears7777: 2:59am On Jun 13, 2016
Sheghs:
From the people of Nod
You asked to understand how cain married in Nod? I am going to tell you what i have learned and you take it and see if between you and God and the rest of his word to see if its right. Adam and Eve was not the first people the days listed before mentioned certain people and when adam and eve was created they was for a certain reason also they would be the bloodline to bring in baby Jesus. Now i was about to mention the serpent and I want you to not think a literal snake I can call my neighbor a snake or a bear or a fox ect.. its symbolic its a discription that you can relate to. Tree of knowledge is Christ, Tree of good and evil is satan. He has many names which all give you a understanding of him and his roles. He (satan) didn't come to the people before adam and eve why? because he has a plan also he wanted to mess up the pure seedline that would bring in the Christ child. So he tempted Eve and they both eve then adam had sex with him. That isn't hard to believe if you think for a moment there is nothing new under the sun. Many stories mention a situation where they want the men of the house not the woman, thats one of satans mo's method of operation. So with Eve now going to have satans and Adams child the beginning of him really getting a foothold here has began. satan goes to nod and finds a wife and he starts his system remember his father is the prince (ruler) of this earth so the system he believes is right (not Gods way) is what he does through the four hidden dynastys (which is what we see in almost every town and city) 1politics 2economy 3education 4 religion. Through those think about what all he can do, teach you, take from you,keep from you. and im getting off the subject of the garden if you take that info and then read what follows through the whole Bible and see if it seems right. Don't take my understanding of it see for yourself (test it) it will change you and you will have the key that opens the door.when i read this again i seen i should point out look at the days he created this earth age and look at the peoples he created on other days(((Gen 1:26 And GodH430 said,H559 Let us makeH6213 manH120 in our image,H6754 after our likeness:H1823 and let them have dominionH7287 over the fishH1710 of the sea,H3220 and over the fowlH5775 of the air,H8064 and over the cattle,H929 and over allH3605 the earth,H776 and over everyH3605 creeping thingH7431 that creepethH7430 uponH5921 the earth.H776
Gen 1:27 So GodH430 createdH1254 (H853) manH120 in his own image,H6754 in the imageH6754 of GodH430 createdH1254 he him; maleH2145 and femaleH5347 createdH1254 he them.
Gen 1:28 And GodH430 blessedH1288 them, and GodH430 saidH559 unto them, Be fruitful,H6509 and multiply,H7235 and replenishH4390 (H853) the earth,H776 and subdueH3533 it: and have dominionH7287 over the fishH1710 of the sea,H3220 and over the fowlH5775 of the air,H8064 and over everyH3605 living thingH2416 that movethH7430 uponH5921 the earth.H776 THIS IS NOT ADAM AND EVE,,,( that is the 6th day)((( here is the eighth day)) Gen 2:1 Thus the heavensH8064 and the earthH776 were finished,H3615 and allH3605 the hostH6635 of them.
Gen 2:2 And on the seventhH7637 dayH3117 GodH430 endedH3615 his workH4399 whichH834 he had made;H6213 and he restedH7673 on the seventhH7637 dayH3117 from allH4480 H3605 his workH4399 whichH834 he had made.H6213
Gen 2:3 And GodH430 blessedH1288 (H853) the seventhH7637 day,H3117 and sanctifiedH6942 it: becauseH3588 that in it he had restedH7673 from allH4480 H3605 his workH4399 whichH834 GodH430 createdH1254 and made.H6213
Gen 2:4 TheseH428 are the generationsH8435 of the heavensH8064 and of the earthH776 when they were created,H1254 in the dayH3117 that the LORDH3068 GodH430 madeH6213 the earthH776 and the heavens,H8064
Gen 2:5 And everyH3605 plantH7880 of the fieldH7704 beforeH2962 it wasH1961 in the earth,H776 and everyH3605 herbH6212 of the fieldH7704 beforeH2962 it grew:H6779 forH3588 the LORDH3068 GodH430 had notH3808 caused it to rainH4305 uponH5921 the earth,H776 and there was notH369 a manH120 to tillH5647 (H853) the ground.H127
Gen 2:6 But there went upH5927 a mistH108 fromH4480 the earth,H776 and wateredH8248 (H853) the wholeH3605 faceH6440 of the ground.H127
Gen 2:7 And the LORDH3068 GodH430 formedH3335 (H853) manH120 of the dustH6083 ofH4480 the ground,H127 and breathedH5301 into his nostrilsH639 the breathH5397 of life;H2416 and manH120 becameH1961 a livingH2416 soul.H5315
When you use a king james you can take the words back to the original hebrew and greek. these can also be found in a companion bible or a concordance but i will add one thing (numbers mean things) He formed Adam on the 8th day and created the others on the 6th day the number 8 new beginnings and he would bring Christ through this blood line (God loves his children and he is trying to save all the lost thats why we are here because what lucifer did from before,
so he created this age to bring all to judgement through his plan of salvation.
Re: Where Did Cain Get His Wife From? by waldigit: 4:01am On Jun 13, 2016
7stargen:
There are so many ways he could do that. one is the way his father got his mother. We tend to find it hard to believe these things but how come we easily believe them when they tell stories about cloning even when we don't understand what they are saying.
Re: Where Did Cain Get His Wife From? by waldigit: 4:05am On Jun 13, 2016
Horus:

Adam and Eve are not the first human. Africans (Negroids) existed millions of years prior to this event which religion believes is 6000 years ago. Remember the country of CUSH (Genesis chapter 2 / verse 13 – Good News Bible) already existed. Cush / Cushites are an African tribe who were present before the Garden of Eden. Outside religion they were existing in Africa for thousands of years prior. They migrated to Asia as well. In the King James Version it calls CUSH = ETHIOPIA. These tribes also mixed in with the Hindu in earlier times. Also consider the following that in the country of Havilah (Genesis chapter 2 / verse 12 – Good News Version) pure gold, rare perfume and precious stones existed. Perfume is a chemical substance put on people rare perfume means different types of perfumes existed. Who searched these perfumes out to even distinguish which is rare or not in the land of Havilah? Remember EVE did not even exist yet. The statement pure gold means that different types of Gold existed. An alchemist would be needed to distinguish what gold is good or bad because at that time Adam and Eve did not know right from wrong because they had not even been put in the garden of Eden yet. It is also well documented that Gold takes millions of years to develop in earth. Please understand the African (Negroid) existence precedes the bible not by a couple of hundred years but by millions of years. It is the dark skinned woolly haired / Afro to bald Pigmy / Ptahite / Tar Deneg (our forefathers) who existed before all religions merely following nature and the forces of nature.

Great. but please can you proof this hypothesis.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quran Surahs For Kids – Last 10 Surahs Of Quran / Why Did Jesus Give Instructions On How To Beat A Slave / God the father, son (Jesus Christ) & Holy Spirit is the only true God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.