Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,736 members, 7,837,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

You Have What You Say. Part 17. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Have What You Say. Part 17. (52 Views)

Why You Should Beware Of The Kind Of Prayer You Say On December 31st / You Disobey Jesus Whenever You Say Someone Is Your Spiritual Father / 20 Practical Steps Out Of Sexual Sins. (part 17) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Have What You Say. Part 17. by PastorSomba(m): 9:39pm On Feb 13
YOU HAVE WHAT YOU SAY - Part 17.

Mark 11:23-24 (KJV) "For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. 24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.".

17. Faith is always now. So it is what you are saying now that is your faith not what you said while praying or what you said yesterday. What you say will either affirm your faith or nullify your faith. What you say before and after you pray will affirm or nullify your prayers. A lot of people have so much faith in prayers and praying and paying no attention to what they say before, during and after praying. What matters to them is just the satisfaction that they prayed. They don't care whether they are praying according to the will of God or not.

Our words before and after prayers permit or hinder the answer to our prayers. It is by what we say and what we pray that we permit God to intervene or not to intervene. Learn to pay more attention to what you say before and after prayers. The quickest way the devil causes your faith to fail is to bring circumstances, test and trials that will make you say the opposite of what we have prayed and the opposite of what you believe. Most times he does this by what you see and what you feel. The devil will ensure you see things and feel things contrary to what you prayed and what you believe.

Your word is your seed whether wheat or tares. Faith works more by saying than by any other actions. What you say will affirm or nullify your actions. The bible tells us very little about the prayers of Jesus and the apostles but more of what they said before they prayed and after their prayers. One common thing in most of the individual healing miracles of Jesus was that He constantly demanded verbal communication from them as a means of knowing their faith. When He went to His home town Nazareth He there could do no miracles because of what they were saying to Him and about Him. Thanks. Grace be with you. Ref. Hebrews 11:1; Matthew 6:9-15; 13:3-9,18-23-30; 15:21-28; Mark 4:35-41; 5:22-24,35-43; 6:1-6; 8:5-13; 10:46-52; 11:22-24; John 5:1-5; Luke 17:12-19; James 1:2-8;

If you need healing the bible says in Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area of your body and say this prayer. Father God, in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Heaven is real, Hell is real. Jesus is coming very soon. Judgement Day is coming. But you can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If you shall confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in your heart that God has raised him from the dead, you shalt be saved. For with the heart man believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: Father God, have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed the prayer of Salvation, pls go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus. Grace be with you.
For partnership, testimonies, prayers or questions you can reach us via Calls, WhatsApp, SMS or Telegram. To Jesus be all the glory.

(1) (Reply)

What Does God Say About Lawlessness? / Mercy To The Undeserving ... / Catholic Daily Mass Reading, Today, February 19, 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.