Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Different Between What To Eat And What To Become - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Different Between What To Eat And What To Become (90 Views)

If There's Any Work Please Refer Me To. I Need Food To Eat My Life Depend On It / Hire Me, I Eat And Breath Social Media Management / Different Between These Two Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Different Between What To Eat And What To Become by Olamine123(m): 12:00am On Feb 14
In this life, especially Nigeria people all will care about is what we can do that will be bring a food to our table, we don't think of how to become great in life.
For example Look at Aliko Dangote, Femi Otedola, Tony Elumelu and other business man in Nigeria, if all they care about is what to eat, they will think of working under someone and start collecting Salary, but they want to be knowing everywhere, then they think about business.
You can't be rich, if you are working under someone

(1) (Reply)

Professional Youtube Scriptwriter Needed. / A Competent Ghostwriter For An Urban Novel / Office Secretary Needed In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.