Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

10 Scholarships In Canada For Nigerians - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Scholarships In Canada For Nigerians (83 Views)

Top 10 Scholarships In Nigeria / Winning Multiple Scholarships In Nigeria: 9 Tips From My Experience / 2018 Nigerian Students Top 10 Scholarships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Scholarships In Canada For Nigerians by accessb: 2:08am On Feb 14
If you are looking to study in Canada, I have good news for you - take your time and read below

The truth is that studying in Canada is costly, anyone who tells you that it's cheap is lying to you, E costs a lot of money and this is why a scholarship is the best option.

But here is another wahala, getting some scholarships in Canada is not easy - some scholarships in Canada are hard to get, while some are easier to get.

So, to succeed, you need to go for the ones that are easier to get which is what I have done for you here.

The link below contains a list of scholarships in Canada that are easy to get, click on it and read about them, then apply.

Don't say it's not going to work, try it first, you can be the lucky one.

Below is the link

(1) (Reply)

Introducing GREAT Scholarships 2024: A Pathway To Academic Excellence / NANS Criticizes ASUU Over Remark On Students’ Loan Scheme / 10 Best Homeschool Room Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.