Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Round Tripping Fraudulent Bank Chiefs Are Not Geniuses But Rogues??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Round Tripping Fraudulent Bank Chiefs Are Not Geniuses But Rogues??? (490 Views)

Ambassadorial Appointment: Why Ex-service Chiefs Are Yet To Be Deployed / Kogi Workers Get Fraudulent Bank Alert As Salaries / President Muhammadu Buhari, The Service Chiefs Are Meeting Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Round Tripping Fraudulent Bank Chiefs Are Not Geniuses But Rogues??? by KnowAll(m): 8:33am On Feb 14
You don’t have to be a genius to sell dollar u got for 100 for 200 and instead of putting d profit in your bank balance sheet, u put 5% in and pocket the remaining 95% . Now people would call these bankers a wizard when in reality they are fraudsters. Bode George is correct where are their factories

5 Likes

Re: Round Tripping Fraudulent Bank Chiefs Are Not Geniuses But Rogues??? by immortalcrown(m): 8:39am On Feb 14
Like bank chiefs like Bode George.
Re: Round Tripping Fraudulent Bank Chiefs Are Not Geniuses But Rogues??? by KnowAll(m): 8:43am On Feb 14
immortalcrown:
Like bank chiefs like Bode George.

The old man is saying d truth. Once u a group MD in Nigeria, u are automatically a billionaire in dollars in Nigeria and yet d level poverty is at variance to d stupendous wealth this burea de change merchants posses.
Re: Round Tripping Fraudulent Bank Chiefs Are Not Geniuses But Rogues??? by ivolt: 8:44am On Feb 14
KnowAll:

The old man is saying d truth. Once u a group MD in Nigeria, u are automatically a billionaire in dollars in Nigeria and yet d level poverty is at variance to d stupendous wealth this burea de change merchants posses.

I wanted to take you serious until I saw the bold.
Re: Round Tripping Fraudulent Bank Chiefs Are Not Geniuses But Rogues??? by christistruth01: 8:46am On Feb 14
So you didn't know

The Goat and Fish Farmers are more practical and Productive because they are actually producing something

The Bankers didn't produce anything but collected hugely discounted Foreign Exchange from the FG and immediately sold it in the Black Market and pocketed the Profit

They produced nothing
Even Mama Put is more productive at least she is preparing food

The Bank Bosses fed fat on the Discounted Foreign Exchange from FG Crude Oil Sales meant to Subsidize and grow Nigerian industries

1 Like

Re: Round Tripping Fraudulent Bank Chiefs Are Not Geniuses But Rogues??? by KnowAll(m): 8:46am On Feb 14
ivolt:

I wanted to take you serious until I saw the bold.

Tell me who is not a billionaire amongst this people

Jim Ovia
Tony Elumelu
Ayeni
Late Wigwe
And many others out there.

1 Like

Re: Round Tripping Fraudulent Bank Chiefs Are Not Geniuses But Rogues??? by ivolt: 8:49am On Feb 14
KnowAll:

Tell me who is not a billionaire amongst this people

Jim Ovia
Tony Elumelu
Ayeni
Late Wigwe
And many others out there.
Why don't you tell us their net worth?
Re: Round Tripping Fraudulent Bank Chiefs Are Not Geniuses But Rogues??? by immortalcrown(m): 8:52am On Feb 14
KnowAll:
I never said he is not saying the truth. My point is that the same Bode George has gone to prison for corruption.
Re: Round Tripping Fraudulent Bank Chiefs Are Not Geniuses But Rogues??? by KnowAll(m): 8:53am On Feb 14
ivolt:

Why don't you tell us their net worth?

Go and do your research yourself. U think I have time doing research on people who get cheap dollars and off load at 3 times they got for. U must be silly. Any wonder d only sector thriving in Nigeria is d banking industry. Every other sector don kaput.

1 Like

Re: Round Tripping Fraudulent Bank Chiefs Are Not Geniuses But Rogues??? by KnowAll(m): 8:58am On Feb 14
christistruth01:
So you didn't know

The Goat and Fish Farmers are more practical and Productive because they are actually producing something

The Bankers didn't produce anything but collected hugely discounted Foreign Exchange from the FG and immediately sold it in the Black Market and pocketed the Profit

They produced nothing
Even Mama Put is more productive at least she is preparing food

The Bank Bosses fed fat on the Discounted Foreign Exchange from FG Crude Oil Sales meant to Subsidize and grow Nigerian industries

U be correct man.

2 Likes

Re: Round Tripping Fraudulent Bank Chiefs Are Not Geniuses But Rogues??? by KnowAll(m): 9:02am On Feb 14
I send money to Namibia every month but was surprised y u can’t keep your money in dollars . They change automatically to Namibian dollars but I was wondering why Nigeria do not adopt such methods because it would put a halt on d sliding Naira.

Thank God Naija government don dey get sense.

1 Like

Re: Round Tripping Fraudulent Bank Chiefs Are Not Geniuses But Rogues??? by MarketDispatch: 9:07am On Feb 14
KnowAll:
You don’t have to be a genius to sell dollar u got for 100 for 200 and instead of putting d profit in your bank balance sheet, u put 5% in and pocket the remaining 95% . Now people would call these bankers a wizard when in reality they are fraudsters. Bode George is correct where are their factories

In Saner climes some of the bank bosses will first be investigated to find out how they acquired the banks in the first place ....some carried out insider trading with share price manipulation in collusion with stock market, crashed the share price to kobo kobo then mopped up all the shares at kobo kobo prices to become the largest share holders of the bank.

1 Like

Re: Round Tripping Fraudulent Bank Chiefs Are Not Geniuses But Rogues??? by Beautifulday: 9:25am On Feb 14
KnowAll:

They are thieves
Re: Round Tripping Fraudulent Bank Chiefs Are Not Geniuses But Rogues??? by Beautifulday: 9:26am On Feb 14
immortalcrown:
I never said he is not saying the truth. My point is that the same Bode George has gone to prison for corruption.

And so? Do you know what national building means?

1 Like

Re: Round Tripping Fraudulent Bank Chiefs Are Not Geniuses But Rogues??? by immortalcrown(m): 9:29am On Feb 14
Beautifulday:
And so? Do you know what national building means?
Explain national building and what you have against my comment.
Re: Round Tripping Fraudulent Bank Chiefs Are Not Geniuses But Rogues??? by Beautifulday: 9:30am On Feb 14
immortalcrown:
Explain national building and what you have against my comment.

Everyone has a contribution to make in national building. Saying he did this or that is not a ground to disqualify ones input in national building.
Re: Round Tripping Fraudulent Bank Chiefs Are Not Geniuses But Rogues??? by immortalcrown(m): 9:31am On Feb 14
Beautifulday:
Everyone has a contribution to make in national building. Saying he did this or that is not a ground to disqualify ones input in national building.
Did I disqualify any input? His own contribution took him to prison. He is condemning another person for a similar contribution.
Re: Round Tripping Fraudulent Bank Chiefs Are Not Geniuses But Rogues??? by Beautifulday: 9:34am On Feb 14
immortalcrown:
Did I disqualify any input? His own contribution took him to prison. He is condemning another person for a similar contribution.

That is the point. That you did something wrong, doesn't it stop you from condemning a family member doing something wrong too?
Re: Round Tripping Fraudulent Bank Chiefs Are Not Geniuses But Rogues??? by immortalcrown(m): 9:34am On Feb 14
Beautifulday:
That is the point. That you did something wrong, doesn't it stop you from condemning a family member doing something wrong too?
He that comes to equity must come with clean hands. Let Bode George apologize for his own act to demonstrate repentance before pointing out another person's act.
Re: Round Tripping Fraudulent Bank Chiefs Are Not Geniuses But Rogues??? by WantsandMore: 9:37am On Feb 14
MarketDispatch:

In Saner climes some of the bank bosses will first be investigated to find out how they acquired the banks in the first place ....some carried out insider trading with share price manipulation in collusion with stock market, crashed the share price to kobo kobo then mopped up all the shares at kobo kobo prices to become the largest share holders of the bank.

This is why I'm scared of the NGX
Re: Round Tripping Fraudulent Bank Chiefs Are Not Geniuses But Rogues??? by Beautifulday: 9:44am On Feb 14
immortalcrown:
He that comes to equity must come with clean hands. Let Bode George apologize for his own act to demonstrate repentance before pointing out another person's act.

Do you even know the meaning of that statement? You people will just be throwing proverbs anyhow.

Who is coming with equity here?

What does a person who has been judge has to do with repentance?
Re: Round Tripping Fraudulent Bank Chiefs Are Not Geniuses But Rogues??? by immortalcrown(m): 9:48am On Feb 14
Beautifulday:
Do you even know the meaning of that statement? You people will just be throwing proverbs anyhow. Who is coming with equity here? What does a person who has been judge has to do with repentance?
Are you saying Bode is not as corrupt as the bank chiefs?
Re: Round Tripping Fraudulent Bank Chiefs Are Not Geniuses But Rogues??? by Beautifulday: 9:49am On Feb 14
immortalcrown:
Are you saying Bode is not as corrupt as the bank chiefs?

I am saying, he has the right to call out anyone running the country down.

1 Like

Re: Round Tripping Fraudulent Bank Chiefs Are Not Geniuses But Rogues??? by Nonexisting: 9:53am On Feb 14
I saw that video and the old man said the truth. Eventhough he is not too different from them, I follow the message, not the messenger. In his words; they are rich, what's the source of their money? Where are their factories?

Re: Round Tripping Fraudulent Bank Chiefs Are Not Geniuses But Rogues??? by immortalcrown(m): 9:54am On Feb 14
Beautifulday:
I am saying, he has the right to call out anyone running the country down.
Did I say he doesn't have the right to do so?
Re: Round Tripping Fraudulent Bank Chiefs Are Not Geniuses But Rogues??? by Beautifulday: 9:59am On Feb 14
immortalcrown:
Did I say he doesn't have the right to do so?

Go check your comment again. Try they understand wetin you dey drop.
Re: Round Tripping Fraudulent Bank Chiefs Are Not Geniuses But Rogues??? by immortalcrown(m): 10:01am On Feb 14
Beautifulday:
Go check your comment again. Try they understand wetin you dey drop.
You are the one who try to attack what you don't understand.

I said, "Like bank chiefs like Bode George". What do you have against this?

(1) (Reply)

Clem Agba Gains Momentum As President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Orders Rerun In Edo APC / 16 Feared Killed By Terrorist Bomb In Borno / N’assembly Under Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.