Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Pls I Need Someone With An Extreme Knowledge Of BOXING History - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pls I Need Someone With An Extreme Knowledge Of BOXING History (107 Views)

Wilder vs. Fury 2 Will Be the Most Boring Title Match in Boxing History / Anthony Joshua Shows Off Ripped Physique Ahead Of Boxing Showdown / South Africaโ€™s Tete Makes Boxing History With Fastest World Title Knockout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Someone With An Extreme Knowledge Of BOXING History by paste007(m): 9:53am On Feb 14
Pls I need someone with an extreme knowledge of boxing history and understands what's going on in the modern boxing world for a paid writting gig.
Re: Pls I Need Someone With An Extreme Knowledge Of BOXING History by SenatorCharles1: 10:28am On Feb 14
I'm available

Ancient boxing, known as "pugilism," was practiced in several civilizations, including Egypt, Mesopotamia, and Minoan Crete. However, it was the Greeks who formalized the sport, introducing rules and regulations that laid the foundation for modern boxing.
Re: Pls I Need Someone With An Extreme Knowledge Of BOXING History by robosky02(m): 12:55pm On Feb 14
paste007:
Pls I need someone with an extreme knowledge of boxing history and understands what's going on in the modern boxing world for a paid writting gig.

Am here
Re: Pls I Need Someone With An Extreme Knowledge Of BOXING History by Promise47(m): 6:36am On Feb 15
I want to become a professional boxer
paste007:
Re: Pls I Need Someone With An Extreme Knowledge Of BOXING History by Promise47(m): 6:37am On Feb 15
A boxing ๐ŸฅŠ champion of the world ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒŽ
paste007:

(1) (Reply)

FIFA Rankings: Nigeria Climb To 28th Globally โ€” Highest Since 2013 / Robo Queens Stars, Esther Onyenezide And Opeyemi Ajakaye Join Madrid Women / Livestream All Premier League Matches For The Weekend For Free.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.