Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Get A US Office Address For Personal Or Business Legally - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get A US Office Address For Personal Or Business Legally (549 Views)

What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? / Get A Professional Business Email Address For You/Your Company / How To Re-generate RRR After Using Wrong Email Address For Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A US Office Address For Personal Or Business Legally by forenzy: 10:33am On Feb 14
Get a US office address for personal or business. It will make your business international and also benefit from different programs US businesses benefit.The package includes;

* US business address to receive goods, mails. Forward to Nigeria with ease

* USA phone number to call, receive,verify and SMS

*USA debit card dollar with your name to make purchases

*USA IP address

*Buy goods in USA delivered to your US address

*Drop ship to your US address

*Export to your US address

*Receive goods from other countries to your US address and forward to Nigeria.
Will do all these and teach you how to use
esusustuffs@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Get A US Office Address For Personal Or Business Legally by forenzy: 12:26pm On Feb 14
very legit
Re: Get A US Office Address For Personal Or Business Legally by forenzy: 12:26am On Feb 15
Make your business international
Re: Get A US Office Address For Personal Or Business Legally by forenzy: 3:11am On Feb 17
Legit
Re: Get A US Office Address For Personal Or Business Legally by Abdulganiy69: 6:42am On Feb 17
Can we talk about this? pls your contact.
Re: Get A US Office Address For Personal Or Business Legally by forenzy: 1:08pm On Feb 18
esusustuffs@gmail.com
Abdulganiy69:
Can we talk about this? pls your contact.
Re: Get A US Office Address For Personal Or Business Legally by forenzy: 8:46pm On Feb 18
very legit
Re: Get A US Office Address For Personal Or Business Legally by forenzy: 3:17am On Feb 20
enhance your business
Re: Get A US Office Address For Personal Or Business Legally by forenzy: 9:35am On Mar 07
legal and straight forward
Re: Get A US Office Address For Personal Or Business Legally by forenzy: 3:38am On Mar 10
we have vast experience
Re: Get A US Office Address For Personal Or Business Legally by forenzy: 7:14am On Mar 11
internationalize your business, receive goods in your US adress
Re: Get A US Office Address For Personal Or Business Legally by Trinitycoy(f): 2:10pm On Mar 14
Free or at a cost?
Re: Get A US Office Address For Personal Or Business Legally by TrennixGLOBAL: 3:57pm On Mar 14
Trinitycoy:
Free or at a cost?

Nigerians and free things lol. How would you expect this to be free?

If it was you, would you do it for free?

2 Likes

Re: Get A US Office Address For Personal Or Business Legally by Trinitycoy(f): 5:54am On Mar 15
TrennixGLOBAL:

Nigerians and free things lol. How would you expect this to be free?

If it was you, would you do it for free?

Asking is not offence. You do not say it will cost any amount or is free. The ideal thing for me is to ask. In a general group like here, you should have indicate the payment.
I can tell you is a thing that can be accessible based on the level if getting the information. US EMBASSY is doing it for all businesses under their umbrella in Nigeria as long as you are a company registered under CAC even to the level of assisting in car going your goods to the location of despatch in US. There are still a lot that is still going to be challenging since you are not there despite you have office there. Is a known matter. I just wanted to know if your link is doing it free or not. Thanks
Re: Get A US Office Address For Personal Or Business Legally by TrennixGLOBAL: 1:02pm On Mar 15
Trinitycoy:

Asking is not offence. You do not say it will cost any amount or is free. The ideal thing for me is to ask. In a general group like here, you should have indicate the payment.
I can tell you is a thing that can be accessible based on the level if getting the information. US EMBASSY is doing it for all businesses under their umbrella in Nigeria as long as you are a company registered under CAC even to the level of assisting in car going your goods to the location of despatch in US. There are still a lot that is still going to be challenging since you are not there despite you have office there. Is a known matter. I just wanted to know if your link is doing it free or not. Thanks

Lol i believe you are referring to the OP cos I'm not the owner of the post.
Re: Get A US Office Address For Personal Or Business Legally by TrennixGLOBAL: 1:43pm On Mar 15
forenzy:
Get a US office address for personal or business. It will make your business international and also benefit from different programs US businesses benefit.The package includes;

* US business address to receive goods, mails. Forward to Nigeria with ease

* USA phone number to call, receive,verify and SMS

*USA debit card dollar with your name to make purchases

*USA IP address

*Buy goods in USA delivered to your US address

*Drop ship to your US address

*Export to your US address

*Receive goods from other countries to your US address and forward to Nigeria.
Will do all these and teach you how to use one on one

esusustuffs@gmail.com

What is the total cost for this?
Re: Get A US Office Address For Personal Or Business Legally by TrennixGLOBAL: 10:49am On Mar 18
forenzy:
$100
email esusustuffs@gmail.com

Can i have your contact?
Re: Get A US Office Address For Personal Or Business Legally by TrennixGLOBAL: 3:15pm On Mar 18
forenzy:
email me, not in the country presently
esusustuffs@gmail.com

Okay
Re: Get A US Office Address For Personal Or Business Legally by forenzy: 9:13pm On Mar 19
take your buss to another level
Re: Get A US Office Address For Personal Or Business Legally by forenzy: 11:23am On Mar 20
US number to call, receive and text any state

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Website Host / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancybusiness Opportunities 21+ Only: Apply Now / I Need Jobs On Plastic Id Card Printing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.