Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (896 Views)

Stop Tagging Soldiers As Muslims, Christians โ€“ Shehu Sani Replies Gumi / FG Under Fire For Tagging #EndSARS Campaigners Terrorists / Buhari Says He Won't Accept Underperformance From APC Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by EreluRoz: 11:37am On Feb 14

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: . by immortalcrown(m): 11:39am On Feb 14
EreluRoz:
What Nigerians should be clamouring for is a permanent solution and not recycling these same people leaving us with no choice than to pick a side among them.
How can you support Tinubu and still speak against recycling people in Nigerian government? Isn't Tinubu a recycled person in the government?

17 Likes

Re: . by EreluRoz: 11:43am On Feb 14
immortalcrown:
And you supported Tinubu?
Yes I did but is it wrong to have supported him? Are we not at liberty to make a choice? Is any of them better going by their past records.

Each time I log in, I see countless mentions and most of them are on president Tinubu's case, how is it my fault that things got this way? Instead of them to be embracing the idea of revolution they are here dishing blames
Re: . by immortalcrown(m): 11:45am On Feb 14
EreluRoz:
Yes I did but is it wrong to have supported him? Are we not at liberty to make a choice? Is any of them better going by their past records.

Each time I log in, I see countless mentions and most of them are on president Tinubu's case, how is it my fault that things got this way? Instead of them to be embracing the idea of revolution they are here dishing blames
You contradict yourself. You speak against recycling people. But you supported Tinubu. Isn't Tinubu a recycled person in Nigerian politics?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by EreluRoz: 11:47am On Feb 14
immortalcrown:
You contradict yourself. You speak against recycling people. But you supported Tinubu. Isn't Tinubu a recycled person in Nigerian politics?
Was there any of the three major contestants that was not being recycled?

1 Like

Re: . by richie240: 11:48am On Feb 14
EreluRoz:
Nairalanders please enough of the mentions and tagging me with the Underperformance of president Tinubu, the mentions and tags are too much.

I did not support him to bring untold hardship to Nigerians even though most of you have refused to accept that the problems has been an accumulated one, I only supported him because he was the best among the contestants going by their past records.

Do you think any of the other contestants would have done better with the mess the president met on ground? The answer is No.

What Nigerians should be clamouring for is a permanent solution and not recycling these same people leaving us with no choice than to pick a side among them.

Please stop mentioning and tagging me everywhere Tinubu's post and Nigeria's problem pop up, stop spoiling my name as if I'm insensitive to all that is going on in the country. Please channel that energy you use in calling me out to advocate for revolution.

Stop spoiling my name please, stop it.

Thanks ๐Ÿ™

You've just given the obidients more fuel to tag you.
This is an anonymous forum, just ignore them.
It's not that the obi they are carrying on their head has a magic wand for them to die on top his matter.

If not for ethnic bias, how will d same obi - they all castigated for running anambala state aground as governor for 8 straight years - now suddenly bcom the next best thing after slice bread.

Just ignore them.
cool

1 Like

Re: . by immortalcrown(m): 11:48am On Feb 14
EreluRoz:
If you don't contradict yourself, why did you have a choice among the recycled people?
Re: . by Hedonisco: 11:48am On Feb 14
EreluRoz:
Nairalanders please enough of the mentions and tagging me with the Underperformance of president Tinubu, the mentions and tags are too much.

I did not support him to bring untold hardship to Nigerians even though most of you have refused to accept that the problems has been an accumulated one, I only supported him because he was the best among the contestants going by their past records.

Do you think any of the other contestants would have done better with the mess the president met on ground? The answer is No.

Please stop mentioning and tagging me everywhere Tinubu's post and Nigeria's problem pop up, stop spoiling my name as if I'm insensitive to all that is going on in the country. Please channel that energy you use in calling me out to advocate for revolution.

Thanks ๐Ÿ™

I find it very repulsive when some of you who think you're smart claim that you supported the rotten Tinubu "because of his past records" or because "he was the best out of the three candidates".

If I could control thunder I would put it on auto mode to strike anyone who utters such rubbish.

A candidate who couldn't present himself for ordinary live interviews, let alone debates. A candidate who has all sorts of unprecedented criminal and moral baggage hanging around his neck - from drug dealing, to certificate forgery, to uncertain educational history to uncertain parentage/origin to uncertain age, to obvious monumental corruption and so forth. The same candidate who played a key role in establishing and supporting the Buhari that failed for 8 years... I mean, what moral or logical basis would allow you to declare such an unfit idiot as the "best" candidate?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by ovieigho(m): 11:49am On Feb 14
EreluRoz:

Thanks ๐Ÿ™

Onni kure pelu past records to n sor?

What past records ?

What did he achieve from 1999-2007

Thatโ€™s what we keep telling you but you all will list Fashola, ambode and sanwo Oluโ€™s achievements as his

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by overall90: 11:50am On Feb 14
Oga you are still far from redemption.
How was Tinubu the best among all the contestants? How?
Let's even agree for the sake of argument that Tinubu did wonders in Lagos between 1999 and 2003, but the Tinubu that contested the 2023 election is old,sickly and showed very obvious signs of cognitive dissonance, not once but on several occasions.
Tinubu refused to debate, was always speaking out of tune,on one occasion,he licked a microphone when asked to test it,so what are you talking about.
You all know that Tinubu was the least qualified but supported him because of parochial interest so you all have to live with it.

5 Likes

Re: . by EreluRoz: 11:51am On Feb 14
immortalcrown:
If you don't contradict yourself, why did you have a choice among the recycled people?
Weren't we left with no choice than to pick a side? The parties keep fielding these people leaving us with no choice

The three major contestants have been state governors before and we all know how they performed.
Re: . by immortalcrown(m): 11:53am On Feb 14
EreluRoz:
Weren't we left with no choice than to pick a side? The parties keep fielding these people leaving us with no choice

The three major contestants have been state governors before and we all know how they performed.
The point is you contradict yourself. You speak against recycling people in the politics. But you supported a recycled person.
Re: . by EreluRoz: 11:53am On Feb 14
richie240:

You've just given the obidients more fuel to tag you.
This is an anonymous forum, just ignore them.
It's not that the obi they are carrying on their head has a magic wand for them to die on top his matter.

If not for ethnic bias, how will d same obi - they all castigated for running anambala state aground as governor for 8 straight years - now suddenly bcom the next best thing after slice bread.

Just ignore them.
cool
The pictures you attached made me laugh
Re: . by Sangoamadioha1: 12:00pm On Feb 14
EreluRoz:

You made your decision, you should be proud of it. Forget all these Obidients with their wahala.
The important thing is how to get out of the mess Nigeria is in now. We know reforms can bring some pains but Tinubu should put a human face to these reforms.
I will always say it, Peter Obi would have been a disaster as the president.
Re: . by richie240: 12:01pm On Feb 14
EreluRoz:
The pictures you attached made me laugh
There'smore where that came from.
The internet is awash with their flagging of obi for his abysmal performance as 8-year governor of anambala state.

Funnily the same ppl are championing and eulogizing the same man they all labelled as failure - bcus of ethnic bias

Hypocrisy na their way,.
Just ignore them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Tsolutionifede(m): 12:03pm On Feb 14
EreluRoz:

Thanks ๐Ÿ™
you have spoken well, but those hatred filled region, are not interested in the progress of this country, all they want is their tribesman. The problem is accumulated problem, and normal people know this, I am not talking of those blind follower of peter 419 obi, taking the 419 as a super man, that will solve Nigeria overnight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Vinnie2000(m): 12:06pm On Feb 14
OP Iyaebe, ur Senses don come back, right? shocked

When you were busy meddling into Political Affairs which you are totally IGNORANT about and hailing the Criminal minded man called Tinubu ,
You didn't know you will be called out. undecided

At least, you are getting Mature and Wiser! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚
Re: . by MrPOTUS: 12:11pm On Feb 14
You're among the idiots that brought this disaster to Nigerians. undecided

I'll start tagging you from today.
Re: . by MrPOTUS: 12:13pm On Feb 14
Tsolutionifede:
you have spoken well, but those hatred filled region, are not interested in the progress of this country, all they want is their tribesman. The problem is accumulated problem, and normal people know this, I am not talking of those blind follower of peter 419 obi, taking the 419 as a super man, that will solve Nigeria overnight

But if Tinubu was performing well which I wished and still hope he does.

You dumb clowns would have called him a genius.
Re: . by EreluRoz: 12:21pm On Feb 14
MrPOTUS:
You're among the idiots that brought this disaster to Nigerians. undecided

I'll start tagging you from today.
I gave a warning, you should adhere strictly to it.
Re: . by aswani(m): 12:25pm On Feb 14
EreluRoz:

You don forget say Peter Obi na Saint wey him shit nแป dey smell.

I will repeat that anyone part of the present political class is not Nigeria's saviour, not one of them.

Peter Obi that Ndi Anambra were raining heavy curses on during his tenure is suddenly Mr Whiter than snow.
Re: . by Tallesty1(m): 12:29pm On Feb 14
EreluRoz:

We warned you that things would go this way but you refused to listen. Now the entire nation is in pain. So, why are you surprised that people are blaming you for bringing untold hardship upon them?

Personally, I won't go around tagging you or anyone to any post, but I won't fault people who do. I remember telling you that you would regret your choice within one year but you swore that you wouldn't. That's why I'm even replying to you today. Despite all the glaring evidence that the person you voted for is a failure, you still seek flimsy and illogical excuses to justify your thoughtlessness.

Now, tell me, what exactly did Tinubu say during the campaign that made you vote for him? Bulaba? Town hall? What exactly?

And stop angering us further by saying that nobody could have performed better than Tinubu; it doesn't make any sense. Own up to your mistake, admit that you messed up, and stop defending Tinubu. People will stop tagging you in posts.

The more you try to justify the mistake you made during the election, the more people will tag you in posts to show you how messed up your choice was. It's common sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Tsolutionifede(m): 12:31pm On Feb 14
MrPOTUS:

But if Tinubu was performing well which I wished and still hope he does.

You dumb clowns would have called him a genius.

sure, we accept they are all the same, revolution is only way out, not ur failure peter Peter Obi
Re: . by EreluRoz: 12:32pm On Feb 14
aswani:

You don forget say Peter Obi na Saint wey him shit nแป dey smell.

I will repeat that anyone part of the present political class is not Nigeria's saviour, not one of them.

Peter Obi that Ndi Anambra were raining heavy curses on during his tenure is suddenly Mr Whiter than snow.

I don't even see anything good in Obi, he never got good remarks from his people but all of a sudden he's a saint and a messiah. I only supported the best among the candidates presented to us .

Nigeria's problems is deep and I don't want to sound insensitive but if we want true change then let's embrace revolution after Tinubu's administration

1 Like

Re: . by Beverlyjean(f): 12:34pm On Feb 14
EreluRoz:

Thanks ๐Ÿ™

No peace for the wicked ... enjoy the support u sold.... NL members should keep on bombarding u ...

2 Likes

Re: . by EreluRoz: 12:38pm On Feb 14
Tallesty1:
We warned you that things would go this way but you refused to listen. Now the entire nation is in pain. So, why are you surprised that people are blaming you for bringing untold hardship upon them?

Personally, I won't go around tagging you or anyone to any post, but I won't fault people who do. I remember telling you that you would regret your choice within one year but you swore that you wouldn't. That's why I'm even replying to you today. Despite all the glaring evidence that the person you voted for is a failure, you still seek flimsy and illogical excuses to justify your thoughtlessness.

Now, tell me, what exactly did Tinubu say during the campaign that made you vote for him? Bulaba? Town hall? What exactly?

And stop angering us further by saying that nobody could have performed better than Tinubu; it doesn't make any sense. Own up to your mistake, admit that you messed up, and stop defending Tinubu. People will stop tagging you in posts.

The more you try to justify the mistake you made during the election, the more people will tag you in posts to show you how messed up your choice was. It's common sense.
I supported Tinubu after comparing him with the three major contestants. All were once governors of their respective states and we read remarks about them. Obi's remark was horrible, we all know atiku and so I was left with no choice than to support the best among the contestants.

Revolution is the only true change that can help the country.

People should stop blaming me for supporting him afterall nobody had an idea of how deep the mess was.

If Obi was in power and things didn't change, will I single out an obidient and begin to heal blames on him?

Revolution or nothing
Re: . by Tallesty1(m): 12:41pm On Feb 14
overall90:
Oga you are still far from redemption.
How was Tinubu the best among all the contestants? How?
Let's even agree for the sake of argument that Tinubu did wonders in Lagos between 1999 and 2003, but the Tinubu that contested the 2023 election is old,sickly and showed very obvious signs of cognitive dissonance, not once but on several occasions.
Tinubu refused to debate, was always speaking out of tune,on one occasion,he licked a microphone when asked to test it,so what are you talking about.
You all know that Tinubu was the least qualified but supported him because of parochial interest so you all have to live with it.
Imagine voting for someone in 2023 based on their performance 24 years ago. It's not like he was in his 40s then. There's a reason footballers are compared in their prime, and there's a reason people retire.

If you interview Pete Edochie today, you might start losing respect for him after watching the interview simply because he has aged and will sound and act differently. Simply put, he is no longer the man you knew.

Obi was there, granting interviews, citing examples of his achievements as a governor, and urging people to verify them. But since you can't find any fault in him, you decided to hate him because of his supporters, as if it was his supporters who would run the nation.

The only time the other one granted interview abroad, he was just pointing people to answer the questions.

Tinubu was voted in for the silliest reasons.

He built Lagos, a former capital.
He has the master plan.
He brought others who performed.
He is Yoruba.
He is Muslim.
He helped my father.

None of these reasons are based on his ability to bring change or at least steer us in the right direction

1 Like

Re: . by EreluRoz: 12:44pm On Feb 14
Tallesty1:
Imagine voting for someone in 2023 based on their performance 24 years ago. It's not like he was in his 40s then. There's a reason footballers are compared in their prime, and there's a reason people retire.

If you interview Pete Edochie today, you might start losing respect for him after watching the interview simply because he has aged and will sound and act differently. Simply put, he is no longer the man you knew.

Obi was there, granting interviews, citing examples of his achievements as a governor, and urging people to verify them. But since you can't find any fault in him, you decided to hate him because of his supporters, as if it was his supporters who would run the nation.

The only time the other one granted interview abroad, he was just pointing people to answer the questions.

Tinubu was voted in for the silliest reasons.

He built Lagos, a former capital.
He has the master plan.
He brought others who performed.
He is Yoruba.
He is Muslim.
He helped my father.

None of these reasons are based on his ability to bring change or at least steer us in the right direction
Ok, I just don't want to be called out again, that's all.
Re: . by MrPOTUS: 12:46pm On Feb 14
Tsolutionifede:
sure, we accept they are all the same, revolution is only way out, not ur failure peter Peter Obi

Nothing concern me with Peter obi o.

He cannot say he didn't steal a penny when he was a governor, his records are out.

They're all thieves.

My own is, dey should fix this country and stop putting d burden of their corruption and incompetence on the people.

1 Like

Re: . by Eunoiaa(f): 12:46pm On Feb 14
I want to laugh in a way that pleases God.

Enter kitchen to cook and then start complaining of heat and burnt food.
Re: . by Tallesty1(m): 12:48pm On Feb 14
EreluRoz:
I supported Tinubu after comparing him with the three major contestants. All were once governors of their respective states and we read remarks about them. Obi's remark was horrible, we all know atiku and so I was left with no choice than to support the best among the contestants.

Revolution is the only true change that can help the country.

People should stop blaming me for supporting him afterall nobody had an idea of how deep the mess was.

If Obi was in power and things didn't change, will I single out an obidient and begin to heal blames on him?

Revolution or nothing
Obi is way ahead of Tinubu.

I challenge you again, as I did back then.

Pick a thread of your choice. Let's list and compare their achievements in office, taking into account the condition of their respective States when they started and when they left. If you win in the end, I will open a thread to apologize. But if I win, you will do the same.
Re: . by MrPOTUS: 12:48pm On Feb 14
EreluRoz:
I gave a warning, you should adhere strictly to it.

As long as u keep ass licking these politicians, you'll be tagged.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ptdf Shocker: Obasanjo Can't Account For $500m! / House Of Reps Speaker: โ€˜igbo, Not Yoruba Deserve The First Shotโ€™ / Armed Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.