Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Edo Guber: Gov Uzodinma To Chair APC Primaries Panel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Guber: Gov Uzodinma To Chair APC Primaries Panel (683 Views)

Kogi Guber: Gov. Adeleke Leads 120-Member Campaign Team For Melaye(pics) / Anambra Guber: Gov Obiano Heads Soludo’s Campaign Council / Rivers Guber: Gov. Wike, Senator Abe React To Appeal Court Ruling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Edo Guber: Gov Uzodinma To Chair APC Primaries Panel by aswani(m): 5:42am On Feb 15
garfield1:

The bitter truth is thar Edo will be like kogi or lagos.whoever APC fields will win though an esan makes it easy.even if all Edo people vote asue,the APC candidate will be declared winner.after APC let go of Kano and plateau,Edo won't go.
Both asue and denco are on the same boat.both are very good candidates with a few obstacles.asue problem is his party,the godfather fronting him.again,he is an outsider more of an Ibadan person and all his qualifications and experiences are private sector based like failure obaseki..denco is even more qualified as he has both public and private sector experience,youthful,popular,grassrooted,a homeboy,a proper edolite.his only problem is zoning...
The truth is that forces within APC,pdp,presidency are waiting to deal with obaseki decisively and Sept is too far for them

I am not sure about the APC candidate being declared winner by fire by force but I agree with everything else you wrote.

All the parties will rig by the way and there will be election thuggery as usual, I am not saying that wouldn't happen.

Because Esan agenda is now dead, there is no zoning anymore. Even LP are not interested in it. I myself am not comfortable with Ẹdo South taking over from Edo south but as Obidients found out and Esan soon will, social media gra gra politics wouldn't get you anywhere.

Ọbasẹki get mind sha, as politicians full ground reach, he run go Yorubaland go find persin. After 8 years, he no fit find anybodi local wey he wan hand over too.

Anyway, make we siddon dey look.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will Igbo Ppl Forgive Northers If They Take D Presidency / Flashback: Jonathan Has Betrayed Nigerians By Removing Fuel Subsidy — Tinubu / Police Violate Court Order, Fail To Release Former MFM Chorister For Libel......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.