Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

80 Year Old Robert De Niro With His 10 Month Old Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 80 Year Old Robert De Niro With His 10 Month Old Daughter (2223 Views)

Stephanie Linus, Robert De Niro And Other Stars At 2023 Tribeca Film Festival / Robert De Niro Says Coronavirus Decimated His Finances / Actor Robert De Niro And Wife Split After 20-years Marriage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

80 Year Old Robert De Niro With His 10 Month Old Daughter by olab059(m): 2:15pm On Feb 14
Legendary 80 Year old actor, Robert De Niro with his 10 month old daughter.

God really favoured men in this aspect. So Guys,you still get time...make sure you have made enough money before venturing into marriage/child baring lane. Don't bring any child into this world to suffer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80 Year Old Robert De Niro With His 10 Month Old Daughter by Authoreety: 2:34pm On Feb 14
A woman that age may have forgotten what sex used to be like tongue

3 Likes

Re: 80 Year Old Robert De Niro With His 10 Month Old Daughter by MatrixReloaded: 2:52pm On Feb 14
olab059:

God really favoured men in this aspect. So Guys,you still get time...make sure you have made enough money before venturing into marriage/child baring lane. Don't bring any child into this world to suffer.
Your dad did that?
How old is ur daddy?
Share ur story with me.!
Title: Poorly raised son of a bas**rd.

1 Like

Re: 80 Year Old Robert De Niro With His 10 Month Old Daughter by thesicilian: 2:59pm On Feb 14
olab059:

So how much money is enough money? Is money all that is needed to raise a family? Do you know that being able to spend quality time with your family is a whole different level of happiness and wealth?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 80 Year Old Robert De Niro With His 10 Month Old Daughter by Finquas: 3:02pm On Feb 14
thesicilian:

So how much money is enough money? Is money all that is needed to raise a family? Do you know that being able to spend quality time with your family is a whole different level of happiness and wealth?
What is dis one talking about

3 Likes

Re: 80 Year Old Robert De Niro With His 10 Month Old Daughter by olab059(m): 3:07pm On Feb 14
thesicilian:

Of cos. Money is just part of the things needed, time is vital too. This mesaage is for people that don't even have regular income but keep bringing children into the world to suffer.

The money in referring to is enough money to feed, cloth, and take care of the medical of your child/children.
Re: 80 Year Old Robert De Niro With His 10 Month Old Daughter by thesicilian: 3:13pm On Feb 14
olab059:

Of cos. Money is just part of the things needed, time is vital too. This mesaage is for people that don't even have regular income but keep bringing children into the world to suffer.

The money in referring to is enough money to feed, cloth, and take care of the medical of your child/children.
I get your point, but you can't really blame them bro. For some people they only achievement they'll ever truly get to have is their children. Some people will never be comfortable, not to talk of even being called rich. The only thing that brings them joy and prevents them from committing suicide is coming home to the hugs and kisses of their little children.

2 Likes

Re: 80 Year Old Robert De Niro With His 10 Month Old Daughter by thesicilian: 3:15pm On Feb 14
Finquas:

What is dis one talking about
Go outside and play
Re: 80 Year Old Robert De Niro With His 10 Month Old Daughter by 1Sharon(f): 3:31pm On Feb 14
olab059:

God favoured men in that aspect? So you think this is something good to aspire to?
Re: 80 Year Old Robert De Niro With His 10 Month Old Daughter by eepeepook: 3:43pm On Feb 14
Broke topic for broke boys. I’m not surprised the child isn’t white. Catching a non-Caucasian woman is easy for wealthy white men.
Re: 80 Year Old Robert De Niro With His 10 Month Old Daughter by olab059(m): 4:08pm On Feb 14
1Sharon:

God favoured men in that aspect? So you think this is something good to aspire to?

How can you aspire for something that just is? You have English comprehension problems.

And don't bring your feminism talk here. Men and women don't have same biological clocks...Men have an advantage in this aspect. This is fact. All I'm saying is this is advantageous towards men. We have more time to get things in order before bringing children into this world.

1 Like

Re: 80 Year Old Robert De Niro With His 10 Month Old Daughter by olab059(m): 4:09pm On Feb 14
thesicilian:

I get your point, but you can't really blame them bro. For some people they only achievement they'll ever truly get to have is their children. Some people will never be comfortable, not to talk of even being called rich. The only thing that brings them joy and prevents them from committing suicide is coming home to the hugs and kisses of their little children.

I understand...I get you.

1 Like

Re: 80 Year Old Robert De Niro With His 10 Month Old Daughter by luminouz(m): 4:13pm On Feb 14
olab059:

How can you aspire for something that just is? You have English comprehension problems.

And don't bring your feminism talk here. Men and women don't have same biological clocks...Men have an advantage in this aspect. This is fact. All I'm saying is this is advantageous towards men. We have more time to get things in order before bringing children into this world.
Don't quote that girl anymore...she get comprehension issues.

1 Like

Re: 80 Year Old Robert De Niro With His 10 Month Old Daughter by olab059(m): 4:56pm On Feb 14
luminouz:

Don't quote that girl anymore...she get comprehension issues.

Lol
Re: 80 Year Old Robert De Niro With His 10 Month Old Daughter by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:10pm On Feb 14
olab059:

BETTER LATE than NEVER

1 Like

Re: 80 Year Old Robert De Niro With His 10 Month Old Daughter by 1Sharon(f): 5:16pm On Feb 14
olab059:

Oh you think men don't have fertility issues as they age also? Sure you can have kids, but you think the quality of your semen doesn't decline as you age?

What was the point of this thread? You think having kids at 80 is desirable?

Robert De Niro was not poor before he chose to have that kid. Because he's a white celeb doesn't mean it's right.
Re: 80 Year Old Robert De Niro With His 10 Month Old Daughter by TruthHurts1(m): 9:01pm On Feb 14
Is this level of rudeness necessary?

MatrixReloaded:

Your dad did that?
How old is ur daddy?
Share ur story with me.!
Title: Poorly raised son of a bas**rd.

1 Like

Re: 80 Year Old Robert De Niro With His 10 Month Old Daughter by Badbunny: 10:17pm On Feb 14
Reminds me of his movie with Zac Efron
"Dirty grandpa"

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 80 Year Old Robert De Niro With His 10 Month Old Daughter by Clinghton: 10:31pm On Feb 14
I remember his movie "Heat", great actor.

1 Like

Re: 80 Year Old Robert De Niro With His 10 Month Old Daughter by Benia: 10:56pm On Feb 14
This is a breath taking image. I swear oo

1 Like

Re: 80 Year Old Robert De Niro With His 10 Month Old Daughter by Nicepoker(m): 11:09pm On Feb 14
A woman at that age is already an old virgin. grin

1 Like

Re: 80 Year Old Robert De Niro With His 10 Month Old Daughter by Chukwuisgreat(m): 1:26am On Feb 15
The women will come for you. The don't like info of this kind.

Calm down. Relax, and enjoy your life.
Try dey dance away your sorrows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=042clvi8_fI?si=KinDU7nipW4n_ozj
Re: 80 Year Old Robert De Niro With His 10 Month Old Daughter by We4all: 7:40am On Feb 15
And this is supposed to be an achievement for some dick heads on Nairaland. An 80 year old man birthing kids is what the nut cases above me are celebrating.

How much longer will he live to celebrate that kid? 10, 12 years....then what happens next? Why purposely deprive a child the chance of experiencing great parenting from both parents just because you want to prove a point?

Given the fact that the kid in that pic doesn't look normal is also prove that an old sperm is no good for child bearing.
Re: 80 Year Old Robert De Niro With His 10 Month Old Daughter by olab059(m): 8:06am On Feb 15
Clinghton:
I remember his movie "Heat", great actor.

Yeah, one of my best from him. It was painful that he died at the end. Great movie...great actors.
Re: 80 Year Old Robert De Niro With His 10 Month Old Daughter by CHRISTFUCKER: 9:25am On Feb 15
Who TF is he?
Re: 80 Year Old Robert De Niro With His 10 Month Old Daughter by EreluRoz: 12:32pm On Feb 15
He may even be stronger than most young men who can't sustain erection anymore without the use of drugs.

(1) (Reply)

Ay And Mike Ezuruonye Kidnapping Oyibos / Enebeli Elebuwa Is Dead! / I Gave You Your First Collabo, Sound Sultan Tells Wizkid..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.