Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,847 members, 7,817,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

As At Today, One Pound Coin To Naira Is N1,989 (pictures) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / As At Today, One Pound Coin To Naira Is N1,989 (pictures) (723 Views)

Concerns As One Pound Trades For ₦‎1000 At Parallel Market / Pound To Naira: Can You Believe This Tiny Coin Is N780? (Pictures) / Why The Naira Is Now Gaining Against The Dollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As At Today, One Pound Coin To Naira Is N1,989 (pictures) by bennybuhari: 2:49pm On Feb 14
As at today, February 14 2024, One pound coin to Naira is N,1989.99. Almost 2k

Re: As At Today, One Pound Coin To Naira Is N1,989 (pictures) by Jnas: 2:52pm On Feb 14
I think say na only dollar dey rise

Wahala dey oo
Re: As At Today, One Pound Coin To Naira Is N1,989 (pictures) by BigBlackPreek(m): 2:57pm On Feb 14
Nigeria has gone to the dogs indeed and only God can redeem the whole systems SMH
Re: As At Today, One Pound Coin To Naira Is N1,989 (pictures) by iamtardey: 2:59pm On Feb 14
Jnas:
I think say na only dollar dey rise

Wahala dey oo
🥵🥵🥵
Re: As At Today, One Pound Coin To Naira Is N1,989 (pictures) by sekundosekundo: 3:00pm On Feb 14
How a man got admission into CSU without attending primary and secondary schools still baffles his country's economy. Even his citizens has no option than to be crying.........

Re: As At Today, One Pound Coin To Naira Is N1,989 (pictures) by sekundosekundo: 3:03pm On Feb 14
BigBlackPreek:
Nigeria has gone to the dogs indeed and only God can redeem the whole systems SMH

The worst is that it's not stable making it difficult for us to order for goods. Me I have locked up.
Re: As At Today, One Pound Coin To Naira Is N1,989 (pictures) by Zulu11zulu: 3:26pm On Feb 14
bennybuhari:
As at today, February 14 2024, One pound coin to Naira is N,1989.99. Almost 2k
I'm just thinking about the future of un born children in Nigeria if things don't change they will be regretting it and before then they will not know who is Buhari and tinubu.
Re: As At Today, One Pound Coin To Naira Is N1,989 (pictures) by bennybuhari: 3:43pm On Feb 14
Very true
Zulu11zulu:
I'm just thinking about the future of un born children in Nigeria if things don't change they will be regretting it and before then they will not know who is Buhari and tinubu.

1 Like

Re: As At Today, One Pound Coin To Naira Is N1,989 (pictures) by bennybuhari: 6:55pm On Feb 14
Manufacturers are really suffering
sekundosekundo:

The worst is that it's not stable making it difficult for us to order for goods. Me I have locked up.
Re: As At Today, One Pound Coin To Naira Is N1,989 (pictures) by sekundosekundo: 8:06pm On Feb 14
bennybuhari:
Manufacturers are really suffering

The best thing is for NLC to embark on indefinite strike.

(1) (Reply)

Share Help / Help On Getting A Paypal Or Rapidshare Account / Tugboats For Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.