Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Commotion As Car Catches Fire At APC HQ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Commotion As Car Catches Fire At APC HQ (17532 Views)

Ganduje’s Posters Spotted At APC HQ Amid Chairmanship Rumour / Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja / Abdulwahab Shi, Councillor Burnt To Death As Car Catches Fire: #APC Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commotion As Car Catches Fire At APC HQ by Eriokanmi: 4:24pm On Feb 14
The true meaning of Charity begins at home grin
Re: Commotion As Car Catches Fire At APC HQ by airsaylongcome: 4:24pm On Feb 14
atiku4President:
What is the news there? Is it that a car caught fire or it caught fire in front of APC headquarters?

That a RED car caught fire on valentine's day in front of APC headquarters

1 Like

Re: Commotion As Car Catches Fire At APC HQ by israelmao(m): 4:25pm On Feb 14
This is one of the signs of divine retribution against APC for its wicked rule.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Commotion As Car Catches Fire At APC HQ by almarthins(m): 4:30pm On Feb 14
Ejyksneh:
This is the simple reason why every well meaning Nigerian is rejecting the presence of Ade, Segun, Oyinola, Olaniyi in any organisation, they goes with bad luck.....check very well, they can't be exempted from the burning of cars in this scene.
I have warned and I want to warn again, I want to see less of sadwest people hawking hot drinks in any other part of the country, they should all return to their caves called state

All those you mentioned are also suffering from the well orchestrated evil policies in guise of "we mean good for Nigerians"

The problem started with the people, not the leaders. If we as a people are straight, we won't have crooked leaders like the ones we have now.
Re: Commotion As Car Catches Fire At APC HQ by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 4:31pm On Feb 14
Na so, APC evil party, the sufferings Nigerians are going through will start biting you evil party soon
Re: Commotion As Car Catches Fire At APC HQ by PlanetZero: 4:32pm On Feb 14
The propaganda thst comes from this building ehn
Re: Commotion As Car Catches Fire At APC HQ by Ladoja19: 4:34pm On Feb 14
I hate to see all these minor cause
Anyway
Multiple to comes
Inshallah
DohFahSo:
More to come in Jesus Name. Amen
Re: Commotion As Car Catches Fire At APC HQ by joefelin2345: 4:36pm On Feb 14
Ejyksneh:
This is the simple reason why every well meaning Nigerian is rejecting the presence of Ade, Segun, Oyinola, Olaniyi in any organisation, they goes with bad luck.....check very well, they can't be exempted from the burning of cars in this scene.
I have warned and I want to warn again, I want to see less of sadwest people hawking hot drinks in any other part of the country, they should all return to their caves called state
Good point provided other tribes do the same as what is good for one, should be good for others. 50/50. Goaless drawl abi?
Re: Commotion As Car Catches Fire At APC HQ by Centcanada: 4:36pm On Feb 14
DohFahSo:
Amen
Re: Commotion As Car Catches Fire At APC HQ by Paramount01(m): 4:37pm On Feb 14
DohFahSo:

So you are happy?
Re: Commotion As Car Catches Fire At APC HQ by Emekaonline: 4:39pm On Feb 14
DohFahSo:
To your family and all the enemies of Nigeria Amen
Re: Commotion As Car Catches Fire At APC HQ by yewit37486: 4:39pm On Feb 14
Ejyksneh:

I hope the mods are watching this guy, they should pls do the needful.
Re: Commotion As Car Catches Fire At APC HQ by Honestey: 5:21pm On Feb 14
APC HQ is itself a fire
Re: Commotion As Car Catches Fire At APC HQ by DohFahSo: 5:43pm On Feb 14
Emekaonline:
When a dolt talks, everyone knows. Continue, nincompoop.
Paramount01:

So you are happy?
Ask me again
Ladoja19:
I hate to see all these minor cause
Anyway
Multiple to comes
Inshallah
Lol !!!! 🤣
Re: Commotion As Car Catches Fire At APC HQ by Twoclans(f): 5:55pm On Feb 14
3kay945:

More likely a faulty wire or leakage than overheating.

Maybe

I am not a car expert ,I just used my lay man imagination .
Re: Commotion As Car Catches Fire At APC HQ by newnigerdelta00: 6:01pm On Feb 14
DohFahSo:

It will still affects you, what goes around comes around
Re: Commotion As Car Catches Fire At APC HQ by Patojargz: 6:02pm On Feb 14
I don talk am before say all ds burnings na 2 pave way for fresh billings... Ona own nor just good at all. Now ona go press billing with mad budget
Re: Commotion As Car Catches Fire At APC HQ by Emman08: 6:12pm On Feb 14
Remain the party to catch fire 🔥
Re: Commotion As Car Catches Fire At APC HQ by DohFahSo: 6:13pm On Feb 14
newnigerdelta00:

It will still affects you, what goes around comes around
Speak proper English before you quote me next time, revolver.
Re: Commotion As Car Catches Fire At APC HQ by viodemus: 6:21pm On Feb 14
Umu igbos umu chineke, fire on the mountain.

Some senior and regular Cameroonian security forces, are in Niger training. This is a first time something.

It could mean that Biya days and months are numbered. It will also mean that when they push Biya out, they will quickly align with Niger republic and mali. An expanded meaning to this, is that, they will use genocide of southern Cameroon to do uniting factor. In a deeper way, Niger will attack southern Nigeria through the north, (afterall we are dealing with non patriot people there); then Cameroon will be dealing with the east and middle belt areas.

All these are allegedly, but infiltrated videos and pictures dey for this mata. 2 weeks of proof. We need to be ready for these realignment of Africa, Nigeria is weak, very weak.

May God continue to protect the angels of the great region.
Re: Commotion As Car Catches Fire At APC HQ by oyeb15: 7:13pm On Feb 14
Ojuyobo is next to burn
Re: Commotion As Car Catches Fire At APC HQ by uba1991: 7:31pm On Feb 14
Satanic party will surely fail.
Re: Commotion As Car Catches Fire At APC HQ by Crowntop94: 8:12pm On Feb 14
DohFahSo:
it will happen in your house by God's grace.
Re: Commotion As Car Catches Fire At APC HQ by DohFahSo: 10:10pm On Feb 14
Crowntop94:
it will happen in your house by God's grace.
Stop being a dolt. Aren't you tired?
Re: Commotion As Car Catches Fire At APC HQ by Crowntop94: 9:00am On Feb 15
DohFahSo:

Stop being a dolt. Aren't you tired?
You too should stop having negative thoughts against your country. Stop behaving like a mentally deranged person.
Re: Commotion As Car Catches Fire At APC HQ by DohFahSo: 9:08am On Feb 15
Crowntop94:
You too should stop having negative thoughts against your country. Stop behaving like a mentally deranged person.
Oh, you're an APC supporter. Why was I wasting my time? You guys are known to be without wisdom.
Re: Commotion As Car Catches Fire At APC HQ by Crowntop94: 7:29pm On Feb 15
DohFahSo:

Oh, you're an APC supporter. Why was I wasting my time? You guys are known to be without wisdom.
Now I know you don't have sense, so me u telling to stop having negative thoughts against your country now makes me an Apc member. Na mumu u be. So na u lack wisdom not me.
Re: Commotion As Car Catches Fire At APC HQ by DohFahSo: 10:05pm On Feb 15
Crowntop94:
Now I know you don't have sense, so me u telling to stop having negative thoughts against your country now makes me an Apc member. Na mumu u be. So na u lack wisdom not me.
Isn't this you hailing your failure of a president? Please support your failure in peace and stop constituting a generational nuisance on my mentions. I don't have time for nincompoops.

Re: Commotion As Car Catches Fire At APC HQ by DohFahSo: 10:07pm On Feb 15
Emekaonline:
Another deranged APC supporter on the loose. You guys should book a suite in Yabaleft already nah.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hanging Pictures Of Presidents/governors In Offices? / PDP Campaigns In Nasarawa Local Government, Kano (Photos) / Again, Lai Mohammed Berates CNN Over Lekki Toll Gate Shootings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.