Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,451 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Oceanicbank Second Round Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oceanicbank Second Round Test (1446 Views)

Oceanicbank Test Enugu / Oceanicbank Test In Ado Ekiti, / Help! Oceanicbank Test Benin Centre! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oceanicbank Second Round Test by Brightoe(m): 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2007
Just recieved invitation for OceanicBank second round apt test .I wrote the test in july.Please,need info on what the test look like
Re: Oceanicbank Second Round Test by omena555(f): 8:27am On Sep 19, 2007
u just told us that u wrote the test in july! so what other info do u need? we shd be asking u how the test is going to be, dont u think so?
Re: Oceanicbank Second Round Test by sojay(m): 10:41am On Sep 19, 2007
Brightoe:

Just recieved invitation for OceanicBank second round apt test .I wrote the test in july.Please,need info on what the test look like

Pls where is the venue of the test and at what time?Pls reply.Thanks
Re: Oceanicbank Second Round Test by eclear(m): 11:56am On Sep 19, 2007
The second test is often similar to the first except that there are more of A level economics questions than the first test. You also need to study some quantitative aptitude related questions. I wish you the best.
Re: Oceanicbank Second Round Test by teeroy(m): 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2007
verry funny!!. where didu get the info about a second round of test??
Re: Oceanicbank Second Round Test by davejanna: 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2007
hi, did they send u a txt or did u check their website to get invited for the second test?
Re: Oceanicbank Second Round Test by teeroy(m): 7:13pm On Sep 19, 2007
Please disregard this second test thing.it's crap.
Re: Oceanicbank Second Round Test by yuucee: 11:30am On Sep 20, 2007
THERE IS NOTHING LIKE SECOND ROUND TEST IN OCEANIC BANK! Their test wheels 4rm "APTITUDE TEST THROUGH ORAL INTERVIEW TO MEDICALS AND FINALLY UR APPOINTMENT PAPER! THAT'S ALL.
Re: Oceanicbank Second Round Test by sirc(m): 11:37am On Sep 20, 2007
huge sigh of relief.!!!, pls @ poster,stop posting fake news ok, anyone wit interview tips shld pls help

one luv.
Re: Oceanicbank Second Round Test by soloinc007: 6:31pm On Sep 20, 2007
for those who have been invited for a 2nd test it means you passed your 1st test so dont disregard the invitation. i work in the bank and i wrote two tests before the oral interview. the 2nd test will most likely be much harder than the 1st so come well prepared.
if you manage to make it through this stage, it si almost as good as being employed by the bank. but you must make sure your o-levl is complete and that you made credits in your english and maths plus 3 other subjects and that you are within the age limits required by the bank or they will most likely not take you.
i know that there will be a 2nd test holding soon for successful candidates who took part in the warri test. so invited candidates should know their word analogies well, critical reasoning, sentence correction, comprehension very well because the questions were not anywhere close to being cheap during my recruitment.

GOOD LUCK
Re: Oceanicbank Second Round Test by terakester: 12:47pm On Sep 23, 2007
Brightoe, was it the July 21 Warri test that you wrote? please, reply.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies At Reckitt Benkiser / Executive Maid Needed In Calabar / Vacancy For Manager And Accountant In A Supermarket In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.