Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Wike Visits Sites Of Ongoing Projects In Guzape, Jahi, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Visits Sites Of Ongoing Projects In Guzape, Jahi, Others (30994 Views)

FCT Minister, Wike Inspects Guzape, Jahi Road Projects / Wike Inspects Inspects Road Construction Sites In Guzape, Jahi (Photos) / Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Visits Sites Of Ongoing Projects In Guzape, Jahi, Others by Shikena(m): 1:05am On Feb 15
Jail dey hungry you.

Trejinoka:

Re: Wike Visits Sites Of Ongoing Projects In Guzape, Jahi, Others by pacespot(m): 1:58am On Feb 15
Since foreign companies like Julius Berger have been doing road construction in Nigeria, Nigerian engineers have not yet mastered everything to do the construction by themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Visits Sites Of Ongoing Projects In Guzape, Jahi, Others by jeromestarks: 2:28am On Feb 15
MASTERMIND04:

How will you know she has been fvcked and mounted by many men?
Check my previous threads.
Re: Wike Visits Sites Of Ongoing Projects In Guzape, Jahi, Others by Glassysea(m): 3:23am On Feb 15
One useless senator for many fat like pig he didn't bring a single road he is a company wike to site
Re: Wike Visits Sites Of Ongoing Projects In Guzape, Jahi, Others by blackbriar: 3:51am On Feb 15
Lebanese and Indian building common road.

then wetin nigerian engineers go come build?
Re: Wike Visits Sites Of Ongoing Projects In Guzape, Jahi, Others by EverythingPhone(m): 4:00am On Feb 15
nuelson2016:
What a bad day today.

Lost my Super Mum today.

Feb 14th- remains unforgettable ever in my life

😭😭😭😭😭

It’s well bro
May she rip
How old was mama
I hope she lived long

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Visits Sites Of Ongoing Projects In Guzape, Jahi, Others by EverythingPhone(m): 4:17am On Feb 15
malali:
Tone Deaf Minister.

Everybody is complaining about devalued naira.

Buy Nigeria to boost the naira against dollars and other foreign currency.

Wike is wearing Versace (Italian designer) from head to toe.

Nigerian textile makers ? Unemployed.
Nigerian tailors ? Unemployed.
Aba shoemakers ? Unemployed.

How are we going to boost our own production and economy ? How many Italian politicians wear kaftan ? wear Isiagu ? wear wrapper ?

These are the things national orientation agency should enlighten people on, we should desist from all these colonial mentality.

Wike, everyone knows you are rich from looting funds, because you have never owned a business or inherited wealth. But dont make a mockery of yourself and start going around like a versace billboard.

It is juvenile and pathetic.

Oga the phone your using
Is it Naija made or foreign made ?
The shoes and clothes you’ve been buying
Are they foreign made or locallly made ?
The car you drive
Are they foreign made orlocally made

Let it start from you
And stop blaming the minister for choosing to wear what he wants

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Visits Sites Of Ongoing Projects In Guzape, Jahi, Others by babsthegreat: 5:30am On Feb 15
Mr project weldone the best fct Minister in the making
Re: Wike Visits Sites Of Ongoing Projects In Guzape, Jahi, Others by onadana: 6:06am On Feb 15
jeromestarks:
Wike is working.
To have a reasonable child who knows his Job, marry a virgin YOUNG woman.

Fvck any girl you want but never marry a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men if you want a successful family.

Marrying a virgin doesn't guarantee success in marriage and happiness.No matter how "virginuos" you marry a woman, don't perform your rightfull duties as a man, physically, financially, emotionally etc that woman will stray.Marrying a virgin is a mentality thing.You want to eat your cake and have it
Re: Wike Visits Sites Of Ongoing Projects In Guzape, Jahi, Others by Mohisah: 6:41am On Feb 15
gaby:
Fatso Aduda is now Wike's Abobaku...
Lol
Re: Wike Visits Sites Of Ongoing Projects In Guzape, Jahi, Others by Bluntemperor: 6:52am On Feb 15
commoditiesnig:
Good job mr. Wike

God bless Wike and Welldone Sir.
Re: Wike Visits Sites Of Ongoing Projects In Guzape, Jahi, Others by ubox: 7:34am On Feb 15
christejames:
Evil man!

Even a goat as a minister of FCT will still perform wonders. undecided
Who was the former minister of FCT?

1 Like

Re: Wike Visits Sites Of Ongoing Projects In Guzape, Jahi, Others by Menclothing: 7:57am On Feb 15
Drips on drips
Good project

When wil we start using local contractors
Re: Wike Visits Sites Of Ongoing Projects In Guzape, Jahi, Others by Thinktwicemybro: 8:01am On Feb 15
jeromestarks:
Wike is working.
To have a reasonable child who knows his Job, marry a virgin YOUNG woman.

Fvck any girl you want but never marry a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men if you want a successful family.

Do you know your mother was not a virgin before marrying your father? Ask her. She was fvcked by many men.
Re: Wike Visits Sites Of Ongoing Projects In Guzape, Jahi, Others by christejames(m): 8:35am On Feb 15
nuelson2016:
What a bad day today.

Lost my Super Mum today.

😭😭😭😭😭

Take heart brother... Accept my condolences

1 Like

Re: Wike Visits Sites Of Ongoing Projects In Guzape, Jahi, Others by Kilometres: 9:14am On Feb 15
gaby:

That mumu

Na because they were both in PDP
Re: Wike Visits Sites Of Ongoing Projects In Guzape, Jahi, Others by Kilometres: 9:18am On Feb 15
christejames:
Evil man!

Even a goat as a minister of FCT will still perform wonders. undecided

Yea, you're right

Pls remind me of the name of the last FCT minister?

Dindinrin

2 Likes

Re: Wike Visits Sites Of Ongoing Projects In Guzape, Jahi, Others by Nerogee(m): 9:18am On Feb 15
nuelson2016:
What a bad day today.

Lost my Super Mum today.

😭😭😭😭😭
Take heart brother, may God gives you the fortitude to bear your lost😒

1 Like

Re: Wike Visits Sites Of Ongoing Projects In Guzape, Jahi, Others by BALLOSKI: 9:24am On Feb 15
gaby:
Aduda for that matter. They can't live without political patronage.
Re: Wike Visits Sites Of Ongoing Projects In Guzape, Jahi, Others by commoditiesnig: 9:28am On Feb 15
Kilometres:

Yea, you're right

Pls remind of the name of the last FCT minister?

Dindinrin
Lol.. He's being mischevious.

Apart from ElRufai and Bala Mohamed i don't know any other ex fct minister. Its that bad for them

1 Like

Re: Wike Visits Sites Of Ongoing Projects In Guzape, Jahi, Others by jeromestarks: 1:53pm On Feb 15
Thinktwicemybro:

Do you know your mother was not a virgin before marrying your father? Ask her. She was fvcked by many men.
I didn't need to ask.
My dad always told us how my mom blessed him with her virginity.
Re: Wike Visits Sites Of Ongoing Projects In Guzape, Jahi, Others by aylipple: 1:57pm On Feb 15
How former President Muhammadu Buhari kept Mohammed Bello as FCT Minister for 8 uninterrupted years will forever remain a mystery.

I bet if you scoured the entire internet for images of the immediate past minister inspecting any construction site, you won't find any; that's how useless he was.

1 Like

Re: Wike Visits Sites Of Ongoing Projects In Guzape, Jahi, Others by EmekaBlue(m): 2:14pm On Feb 15
Funny dressing most of the time...Blue man
Re: Wike Visits Sites Of Ongoing Projects In Guzape, Jahi, Others by 7upnigeria: 6:29pm On Feb 15
nuelson2016:
What a bad day today.

Lost my Super Mum today.

😭😭😭😭😭

May God comfort you.

1 Like

Re: Wike Visits Sites Of Ongoing Projects In Guzape, Jahi, Others by dnawah(m): 8:37pm On Feb 15
CapitalLens:
In continuation of his tour of construction projects in the FCT, FCT Minister, Barrister Nyesom Wike on Wednesday 14th February 2024, visited the following project sites:
1. Construction of the Southern Parkway from the National Christian Center to Ring Road 1

2. Provision of Engineering Infrastructure to Guzape Lot II

3 Provisiion of Roads and Engineering Infrastructure to the New Layout and the Diplomatic area in Guzape

4. Full Scope Development of Arterial Road N20 from Northern Parkway to ONEX with spurs.
this one they are pointing all directions,hope they are not selling it o!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida In The 80s / Police Arrest 2 Pastors As Masterminds Of ESN’s Killings, Violence In South-East / Ten Key Points From President Tinubu's Democracy Day Speech (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.