Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Beaf Please Tell Jonathan 2 Remove Corruption Subsidy And The High Cost Of Runing Govt. Subsidy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beaf Please Tell Jonathan 2 Remove Corruption Subsidy And The High Cost Of Runing Govt. Subsidy (696 Views)

DASUKI GATE: Speak Up, Nigerians Tell Jonathan / Stealing Same As Corruption, Lawyers Tell Jonathan / Nigeria Govt & Subsidy Fraud Renewed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beaf Please Tell Jonathan 2 Remove Corruption Subsidy And The High Cost Of Runing Govt. Subsidy by ojubi(m): 9:36am On Nov 10, 2011
Mr Beaf, with due respect sir i beg you to please tell president Jonathan to remove corruption subsidy, and the high cost of runing government subsidy. He should also be man enough, and develope the balls to remove the cartel subsidy . And PLEASE leave the fuel subsidy to the ordinary man. Dear mr. Beaf, noticed the very youths that faught tooth and nail to make sure GEJ as you call him become president have turned agaist him? Example is YOURS SINCERELY AND MR. JAMES OLAWOLE AJANI. WHO HE ARRESTED YESTEDAY. PLEASE MR. BEAF, TELL GEJ THIS IS THE BEGINING OF THE NIGERIA SPRING. AJANI CAMPAIGNED FOR JONATHAN USING ALL THE RESOURCES HE HAD JUST LIKE ME. I AM FROM THE SOUTH SOUTH, AND I AM WRITTING FROM A VILLAGE KNOWN AS OBGEINBIRI IN BAYELSA STATE NOT TOO FAR TO OTUAKE THE PRESIDENT VILLAGE. BEAF, TELL HIM TO STOP TESTING THE PATIENCE OF THE ORDINARY NIGERIAN.
Re: Beaf Please Tell Jonathan 2 Remove Corruption Subsidy And The High Cost Of Runing Govt. Subsidy by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:05am On Nov 21, 2011
Mr Beaf nor get mouth like dat ooh grin
Re: Beaf Please Tell Jonathan 2 Remove Corruption Subsidy And The High Cost Of Runing Govt. Subsidy by Beaf: 11:22am On Nov 21, 2011
ojubi:

Mr Beaf, with due respect sir i beg you to please tell president Jonathan to remove corruption subsidy, and the high cost of runing government subsidy. He should also be man enough, and develope the balls to remove the cartel subsidy . And PLEASE leave the fuel subsidy to the ordinary man. Dear mr. Beaf, noticed the very youths that faught tooth and nail to make sure GEJ as you call him become president have turned agaist him? Example is YOURS SINCERELY AND MR. JAMES OLAWOLE AJANI. WHO HE ARRESTED YESTEDAY. PLEASE MR. BEAF, TELL GEJ THIS IS THE BEGINING OF THE NIGERIA SPRING. AJANI CAMPAIGNED FOR JONATHAN USING ALL THE RESOURCES HE HAD JUST LIKE ME. I AM FROM THE SOUTH SOUTH, AND I AM WRITTING FROM A VILLAGE KNOWN AS OBGEINBIRI IN BAYELSA STATE NOT TOO FAR TO OTUAKE THE PRESIDENT VILLAGE. BEAF, TELL HIM TO STOP TESTING THE PATIENCE OF THE ORDINARY NIGERIAN.

Why do you need an ordinary NLer like yourself to go talk to GEJ? Why can't you do it yourself if you think Beaf can do it?
I don't want to call you stup!d, so please don't act that way.
Re: Beaf Please Tell Jonathan 2 Remove Corruption Subsidy And The High Cost Of Runing Govt. Subsidy by Kx: 11:24am On Nov 21, 2011
[size=13pt]Nice one.
Why cant he remove corruption subsidy
Bureaucratic subsidy etc??[/size]
Re: Beaf Please Tell Jonathan 2 Remove Corruption Subsidy And The High Cost Of Runing Govt. Subsidy by CyberG: 1:55pm On Nov 21, 2011
Use his FB. However, Jona won't do anything of such.

(1) (Reply)

Definition Of Scientific Rigging? / Oyedepo Slaps Gej(parody) / Oil Subsidy Removal: Protesters Shut Down Lokoja Bridge, Warri–p/harcourt Highwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.