Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Why Do Stupidity Abound In Our Society. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Stupidity Abound In Our Society. (372 Views)

It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) / "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity / Is This What Being A Supportive Husband Means Or Just Plain Stupidity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Stupidity Abound In Our Society. by Nilx: 9:28pm On Feb 14
I don't know why we have a lot of stupid people around here.

Well, I realized how stupid I'm so I tend to to mitigate and reduce how much opinion I have on topics and reduce how much I talk in public place because I realized how wrong I could be and sometime I just keep mute but hey, a lot stupid folks won't even keep shut for minute.

I mean, talk less, make a conscious noise and reduce the unnecessary interaction you have all day. Y'all are too loud, from work to friends, to nearly everywhere.
Part of the reason I'm not concern, sometime I just wish for an ar14 or so, let's make some noise
Re: Why Do Stupidity Abound In Our Society. by Caaz: 9:55pm On Feb 14
Ok.
Re: Why Do Stupidity Abound In Our Society. by being(m): 12:24am On Feb 15
Nilx:
I don't know why we have a lot of stupid people around here.

Well, I realized how stupid I'm so I tend to to mitigate and reduce how much opinion I have on topics and reduce how much I talk in public place because I realized how wrong I could be and sometime I just keep mute but hey, a lot stupid folks won't even keep shut for minute.

I mean, talk less, make a conscious noise and reduce the unnecessary interaction you have all day. Y'all are too loud, from work to friends, to nearly everywhere.
Part of the reason I'm not concern, sometime I just wish for an ar14 or so, let's make some noise
You wish for an AR? - You are almost a goner!
Re: Why Do Stupidity Abound In Our Society. by Nilx: 3:49pm On Feb 18
being:

You wish for an AR? - You are almost a goner!

Lol, I'm a Nigerian bro. Where would I get that from? Here is the thing, I just need something that can make disgusting noise that they would understand the reason why we should all choose to make conscious noise at most.
Re: Why Do Stupidity Abound In Our Society. by being(m): 1:55pm On Feb 19
Nilx:

Lol, I'm a Nigerian bro. Where would I get that from? Here is the thing, I just need something that can make disgusting noise that they would understand the reason why we should all choose to make conscious noise at most.

SMH... U just get problem.
Re: Why Do Stupidity Abound In Our Society. by Nilx: 3:43pm On Feb 19
being:

SMH... U just get problem.

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Help A PC Wanted / Good Night / Fumigation And Pest Control Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.