Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

If You Don't Have Money For Shop Rent Or Goods, Do This Instead - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Don't Have Money For Shop Rent Or Goods, Do This Instead (257 Views)

'If You Don't Have ₦500k At 26 & Above, You Don't Have Purpose In Life' - Lady / We Pay 10,000 To Stay On The Streets And Sell, I Can’t Pay 29,000 Shop Rent / Can 60k Start Phone Accessories Business (-shop Rent) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Don't Have Money For Shop Rent Or Goods, Do This Instead by Koppaguard: 9:18am On Feb 15
Good day fellow nairalanders, I know the economy is not friendly with everyone not to talk of people with very little to start life with, but there is hope, there is always a solution to things, all you need is to think outside the box, improvise and think smart.

In a nutshell, If you don't have money for shop or for goods and you want to go into business , I can create an online version of that particular business you have in mind, you don't have to worry about shop rents, this is purely digital, just like jiji and jumia, and I will teach you how to make massive sales on it selling people's products. It's easy and automated, process orders from your bedroom, schools, offices etc with just a phone call.
Chat me on WhatsApp to get started 08066 674014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Have Money For Shop Rent Or Goods, Do This Instead by Koppaguard: 10:00am On Feb 15
Though not free but the price for this project is quite affordable if you want to go digital with your business.
Re: If You Don't Have Money For Shop Rent Or Goods, Do This Instead by Koppaguard: 10:08am On Feb 15
This is what you will get

A well secured online shop with automated and manual payment from your customers, depending on preference.

A native Android app for your eshop uploaded on Google playstore, to enable your customers download and order for goods with a click.

I will have the pictures of your goods uploaded on the app with different price tags to enable your customers navigate the app with ease while shopping.

Comprehensive tutorial on how to manage the business and 24hrs support from us.
Re: If You Don't Have Money For Shop Rent Or Goods, Do This Instead by Koppaguard: 10:13am On Feb 15
Also available for other Web projects like
Vtu website
School website
Church website
Social media website
WordPress management and customisation
Job portal website
Real estate website
Movies / video streaming websites etc.
Re: If You Don't Have Money For Shop Rent Or Goods, Do This Instead by Koppaguard: 8:34am On Feb 16
Look no further, hit my WhatsApp let's get started, feel free to ask your questions aswell.
Re: If You Don't Have Money For Shop Rent Or Goods, Do This Instead by Koppaguard: 4:05pm On Feb 18
Migrate from analog business to digital business today and thank me later.
Re: If You Don't Have Money For Shop Rent Or Goods, Do This Instead by Alcatel17: 10:38pm On Feb 28
Koppaguard:
Migrate from analog business to digital business today and thank me later.

Talk d price here bro
Re: If You Don't Have Money For Shop Rent Or Goods, Do This Instead by Koppaguard: 10:22am On Mar 03
Alcatel17:

Talk d price here bro
50k is the price for everything.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Does Not Need Oil To Survive – Osinbajo (THINKERS NEWSPAPER) / Secret Behind Online Platform!!! / Bulk Sms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.