Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Northern Leaders - An Open Letter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Leaders - An Open Letter (952 Views)

2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders / Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals / How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Leaders - An Open Letter by Antitankweapon: 9:37am On Feb 15
For the unteempth time, I have to call out to the indigenous Northern Leaders to awaken to the problems in the North. ... To awaken to the shame of their ancestors; and to correct the mistakes of their forefathers.

The North is your ancestral home, but you are not alive to the crises in your ancestral home. A foreign tribe (fulani) has replaced all your indigenous kings. They are expanding everyday, conquering more lands and killing people, while you are blinded by Islam and your politicians blinded by "North/South politics".

See the extent to which a foreign tribe (fulani) was able to use religion to terrorize and enslave one of the major tribes of Africa - the Hausa.

The fulani present themselves as Islamic leaders but in reality, they are out for total domination. When fulani sit among themselves, they mock the foolishness of the indigenous Northerners. And they relish the success they have had in Northern Nigeria.

While you focus on Islam, the foreign Fulani strengthen their conquest of your ancestral land, and continue to expand their emirates. Once upon a time, the King of Kano is Sarki; now it is Emir. Hausa bakawi and banzai kings are now fulanis.

The King of Kano should be Sarki. All Hausa kings should be Sarki. But today, they are emirs. Its a shame. What are indigenous Northerners doing? The turban is a fulani dressing. It is not a Hausa robe. Why am I seeing Turban at every gathering? What are indigenous Northern Leaders doing? Leave the South alone and save your ancestral homeland from foreign Fulani thieves.

Your ancestral kings were murdered; your land conquered; your culture is going; soon the distinct Hausa DNA would be wiped off completely. Yet, indigenous Northern Leaders cannot speak. They focus on the South and allow Fulani do whatever they like. Its a shame.

Indigenous Northern Leaders must now stand up and tell the Fulanis: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. YOU ARE NOT INDIGENOUS TO THE NORTH.

And the best way to do this is to: STOP LISTENING TO FULANI. Return the Sarki kings of the North. And stop wearing the Turban. Turban is not hausa robe. It is foreign.. It is a Shame really. The Hausa are a lost people. Their leaders are terrible men.

Northern Leaders - STOP LISTENING TO FULANI. THEY ARE NOT INDIGENOUS TO THE NORTH. They are fooling you. Trust me. They don't care about you, as long as they continue to dominate.

Northern Govs - STOP LISTENING TO THE SULTAN OF SOKOTO. HE REPRESENTS THE CONQUEST OF YOUR FOREFATHERS. IN REALITY, YOU SHOULD BE RESISTING HIM. DON'T BE A slowpoke.

Northern People - RESIST FULANI EMIRS. WORK TO RETURN THE SARKI INDIGENOUS KINGS.

Northern Leaders - BEWARE OF FULANIS CLERICS or ISLAMIC PREACHERS. THEY BRAINWASH YOU.

This is the first step towards freedom for the North. Stop listening to fulanis. Else, the mental conquest would continue.

In the South, religion is separate from culture. Religion is separate from traditional titles.

Our kings are not our Christian leaders. Our CAN leaders are not Kings. But in the North, the Sultan is both a king and Islamic leader, which is wrong. You shouldn't merge a religious title and traditional stool. This only happens in Northern Nigeria, nowhere else. The Sultan's throne is not ancestral anyway, so it shouldn't even exist in the first place.

Again, I call on the indigenous Northern Leaders to separate Religion from tradition. Separate Islamic leaders from traditional Kings. Islamic leaders should be in the mosques, not posing as kings, and expanding their emirates.

I call on northern leaders to awaken to the problems in the North, and man up once and for all. You are majority in the north. 40million strong. If you are organized, the fulanis don't stand a chance.

Indigenous Northern Leaders must now take charge of the North and its future. And stand up to foreign fulanis who have destroyed your ancestry, your lands, your culture, your genetics, and now destroying your future.

Indigenous Northern Leaders must STAND UP and face their enemies, who disguise as Emirs and Sultan. Your problems are right next to you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Leaders - An Open Letter by Antitankweapon: 9:48am On Feb 15
Fixed it.

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders - An Open Letter by Gbogbowa: 9:53am On Feb 15
I think I remember when I was small I use to hear seriki Kano. This person may be right

3 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders - An Open Letter by Antitankweapon: 9:57am On Feb 15
Gbogbowa:
I think I remember when I was small I use to hear seriki Kano. This person may be right

Correct.

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders - An Open Letter by Antitankweapon: 11:52am On Feb 15
cry
Re: Northern Leaders - An Open Letter by Antitankweapon: 11:52am On Feb 15
Re: Northern Leaders - An Open Letter by Antitankweapon: 12:25pm On Feb 15
lipsrsealed
Re: Northern Leaders - An Open Letter by Antitankweapon: 12:25pm On Feb 15
Re: Northern Leaders - An Open Letter by Antitankweapon: 1:30pm On Feb 15
kiss
Re: Northern Leaders - An Open Letter by Antitankweapon: 1:30pm On Feb 15
Re: Northern Leaders - An Open Letter by willi926(m): 1:31pm On Feb 15
I think it's too late. The fulanis have conquered the hausas in all aspect and I don't think if they know it( that is were the problem lies). The fulanis have even banished some of the hausa cultures and introduced theirs to them, making them forget who they once were.

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders - An Open Letter by Antitankweapon: 2:12pm On Feb 15
willi926:
I think it's too late. The fulanis have conquered the hausas in all aspect and I don't think if they know it( that is were the problem lies). The fulanis have even banished some of the hausa cultures and introduced theirs to them, making them forget who they once were.

It's a shame. The new generation of Hausa would rebel. Its a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders - An Open Letter by Melagros(m): 2:52pm On Feb 15
COMRADES, I don't understand this epistle, is any difference between hausa and fulani in Nigeria
Both of them are moslems

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders - An Open Letter by Antitankweapon: 3:54pm On Feb 15
Poster above me should be ignored

2 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders - An Open Letter by Antitankweapon: 3:54pm On Feb 15
undecided
Antitankweapon:
Poster above me should be ignored
Re: Northern Leaders - An Open Letter by EmperorCaesar(m): 3:56pm On Feb 15
Its a shame tho
They now even rule over them

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders - An Open Letter by Antitankweapon: 4:26pm On Feb 15
EmperorCaesar:
Its a shame tho
They now even rule over them

Very big shame.

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders - An Open Letter by gaby(m): 4:36pm On Feb 15
They've been conquered a long time ago and relished the captivity by way of Stockholm syndrome.

Most of them are even proud to call themselves Hausa-fulani these days. To them, it's a thing of pride to be so seen.

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders - An Open Letter by dawndeal: 4:36pm On Feb 15
I think its too late. The Hausa have been conquered by the fulani

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders - An Open Letter by Antitankweapon: 4:52pm On Feb 15
dawndeal:
I think its too late. The Hausa have been conquered by the fulani

There is a new generation of Hausa that would rebel. Time would tell.

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders - An Open Letter by Antitankweapon: 4:53pm On Feb 15
gaby:
They've been conquered a long time ago and relished the captivity by way of Stockholm syndrome.

Most of them are even proud to call themselves Hausa-fulani these days. To them, it's a thing of pride to be so seen.

But many are still complaining about fulani.

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders - An Open Letter by gaby(m): 5:20pm On Feb 15
Antitankweapon:

But many are still complaining about fulani.

A very few who understand the true calamity just as only a handful are alive to the reality of an eroding Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders - An Open Letter by Olachase(m): 5:35pm On Feb 15
The Northern part of Nigeria can't survive without power now it's coming out clear

11 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders - An Open Letter by Antitankweapon: 7:16pm On Feb 15
Olachase:
The Northern part of Nigeria can't survive without power now it's coming out clear

Why do you say this.
Re: Northern Leaders - An Open Letter by Antitankweapon: 7:16pm On Feb 15
cry
Antitankweapon:

Why do you say this.
Re: Northern Leaders - An Open Letter by dawndeal: 9:21pm On Feb 15
Antitankweapon:

There is a new generation of Hausa that would rebel. Time would tell.
I doubt bro
Re: Northern Leaders - An Open Letter by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:23pm On Feb 15
willi926:

You’re right…..it’s too late now! Too much water has passed under the bridge! They were kept busy by the invaders who made them believe they had to join in the subjugation of the Igbo and southern/middle-belt Christians, and enthrone Islam as the dominant religion in the north….and by extension, Nigeria!

They’re now mentally subjugated and conquered, and this is the most important part of the conquest! It will be an uphill task to emancipate themselves from mental slavery, but only themselves can free their own minds (apologies to the King of Reggae)!
Re: Northern Leaders - An Open Letter by BitterTruth01: 5:53am On Feb 16
It’s not late

When you speak with many BDC merchants whom I did business with , they’ll tell you Buhari is not their brother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Leaders - An Open Letter by Danzysb(m): 10:25am On Feb 16
Since dan fodios,conquest,which some Hausas joined him in to enthrone,Fulani dominance on sokoto(Gobir/Gobiri, which is the real indigenous name) and other hausa areas,they
are still in dominance till now.
Remember the plan to use minorities in Nigeria as willing tools and your south as conquered territory to continue Fulani dominance..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obanikoro's National Holiday / Atiku Cleared Today, What Next? / The Impending Revolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.