Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

#RevolutionNow: FG Discontinues Treasonable Felony Trial Against Sowore, Bakare - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #RevolutionNow: FG Discontinues Treasonable Felony Trial Against Sowore, Bakare (22868 Views)

Court orders DSS to release Sowore, Bakare within 24 hours / Amnesty International Declares Sowore, Bakare, Jalingo Prisoners Of Conscience / Falana To DSS: Release Sowore, Bakare And Stop Exposing Nigeria To Ridicule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #RevolutionNow: FG Discontinues Treasonable Felony Trial Against Sowore, Bakare by Christlike01: 1:02pm On Feb 15
How about our own bloda Kanu ?!

2 Likes

Re: #RevolutionNow: FG Discontinues Treasonable Felony Trial Against Sowore, Bakare by fnep2smooth(m): 1:03pm On Feb 15
This two noise maker.... you can't be dragging the youth to support your stupid revolution when you have no blue print on how to make the country work.

we have fought war, fought the military, now we are fighting democrazy, still yet we never get it right. We no need cultist approach. We need regional government, so that every body go face him region. if you want to equip terrorist that na your own. you see this center government and with our diversity e no go work.
Re: #RevolutionNow: FG Discontinues Treasonable Felony Trial Against Sowore, Bakare by Barrywilly(m): 1:03pm On Feb 15
Kanu trial should be terminated too

2 Likes

Re: #RevolutionNow: FG Discontinues Treasonable Felony Trial Against Sowore, Bakare by Johnjustice: 1:05pm On Feb 15
Respect to the peoples revolutionary. Sowore for president 2027.

1 Like

Re: #RevolutionNow: FG Discontinues Treasonable Felony Trial Against Sowore, Bakare by fitinwell: 1:06pm On Feb 15
fergie001:
Recall that the Federal Government accused them of staging “a revolution campaign on 5th day of August 2019, tagged #RevolutionNow” aimed at removing the president during his term in office by unconstitutional means.

The duo were arraigned on the amended two-count charge bordering on treasonable felony. The Federal Government had earlier initiated a seven-count charge against them but amended the charges in February 2020.

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/5563138/sowore-bakare-say-fgs-request#84602433

Big Wins to you and Congratulations Omoyele Sowore
Re: #RevolutionNow: FG Discontinues Treasonable Felony Trial Against Sowore, Bakare by yarimo(m): 1:06pm On Feb 15
As long as terrorist NNAMDI KANU remain in detention no problem.
Re: #RevolutionNow: FG Discontinues Treasonable Felony Trial Against Sowore, Bakare by Renalman: 1:09pm On Feb 15
Searching for the nearest bank...the heat...
Re: #RevolutionNow: FG Discontinues Treasonable Felony Trial Against Sowore, Bakare by Corrections: 1:09pm On Feb 15
olaolulazio:
Correct

Yes O . Corrections …
Re: #RevolutionNow: FG Discontinues Treasonable Felony Trial Against Sowore, Bakare by Corrections: 1:10pm On Feb 15
olaolulazio:
Correct

Yes I…. Corrections ….
Re: #RevolutionNow: FG Discontinues Treasonable Felony Trial Against Sowore, Bakare by rajiedreez: 1:13pm On Feb 15
He played his p part well
Re: #RevolutionNow: FG Discontinues Treasonable Felony Trial Against Sowore, Bakare by Broveens42(m): 1:15pm On Feb 15
They are just beating around the bush. The economic woes of uk and the amalgamated area is centered on the extraordinary rendition of kanu.
They are confused. They wana send lawyers.
They send armoured tanks to empty villages in imo...
It's all about a struggle to hold or free the indegeneous nations in the amalgamated region
Re: #RevolutionNow: FG Discontinues Treasonable Felony Trial Against Sowore, Bakare by mu2sa2: 1:15pm On Feb 15
This dodgy statement itself is a scam. Two scams do not make a right.
Re: #RevolutionNow: FG Discontinues Treasonable Felony Trial Against Sowore, Bakare by Judolisco(m): 1:16pm On Feb 15
Congrats sowore, shame on buhari, garba shehu, malami, Lai Mohammed and adesina.... Shame on y'all.... Kudos to tinubu

1 Like

Re: #RevolutionNow: FG Discontinues Treasonable Felony Trial Against Sowore, Bakare by killsmith(f): 1:16pm On Feb 15
Sowore go collect him own settlement.
Re: #RevolutionNow: FG Discontinues Treasonable Felony Trial Against Sowore, Bakare by Chummynoni(m): 1:16pm On Feb 15
chiiraq802:
I have nothing to say other than, Nigeria don tire me and heat wan finish me.
i don naked, about to shower for the 4th time today .
Re: #RevolutionNow: FG Discontinues Treasonable Felony Trial Against Sowore, Bakare by Vinnie2000(m): 1:18pm On Feb 15
Kudos to him. 👍

Though he contributed in bringing Buhari to power
But was still brave enough to Condemn Buhari and even Tinubu. smiley

Unlike Wole Soyinka and Pastor Enoch Adeboye
who continue to bury their Heads in the sands or make Nonsensical, Yeye, Vague statements. sad undecided
Re: #RevolutionNow: FG Discontinues Treasonable Felony Trial Against Sowore, Bakare by Lexicon123: 1:19pm On Feb 15
STEWpid:
Chai..

The new FG.

Why is President always blamed for everything?

What's the function of Governors?

The current narratives make it look as if they don't matter, so we should just stop electing them!!

Co-asking! Even the governors blame the FG for issues completely within their control. What are their state allocations and security allocations meant for? It’s high time we started holding our state governors, legislators and others responsible for things within their purview. Just empty promises during campaigns.

1 Like

Re: #RevolutionNow: FG Discontinues Treasonable Felony Trial Against Sowore, Bakare by chiiraq802(m): 1:21pm On Feb 15
Chummynoni:
i don naked, about to shower for the 4th time today .

Omoh!!! the heat no be here.
Re: #RevolutionNow: FG Discontinues Treasonable Felony Trial Against Sowore, Bakare by Exceed15: 1:22pm On Feb 15
ShenTeh:
Congrats to Sowore.

We can say anything we like about you, but no one can deny that Sowore is a dogged fearless resilient fighter.

We need more Nigerians like Sowore who can talk truth to power, as they see it.

I agree o however this sane sowore heavily criticized GeJ administration when Nigerians were living in paradise without knowing. I hope he can now see the difference between pdp and Apc leadership. I admire his doggedness to stand against this government too . The suffering is damn too much.

3 Likes

Re: #RevolutionNow: FG Discontinues Treasonable Felony Trial Against Sowore, Bakare by Vinnie2000(m): 1:25pm On Feb 15
MemphitzDgreat1:
FreeStuffsNG!
Madridguy!
Yarimo!
Helinues!
Mannabbqgrillz!
Moh247!!
How una side??🤡

These Agba.do Goons have gone into Hiding. embarassed embarassed

They are like OYSTERS that hide inside their Shell during Hot weather
But come out on a Full Moon night. smiley

Most of them comments during Midnights or those 3am, 4am period. cheesy

1 Like

Re: #RevolutionNow: FG Discontinues Treasonable Felony Trial Against Sowore, Bakare by Procashtips(m): 1:25pm On Feb 15
He staged a protest when Nigeria wasn't as bad as now.

Let's see if he's going to stage another one now that it's worst than before.

1 Like

Re: #RevolutionNow: FG Discontinues Treasonable Felony Trial Against Sowore, Bakare by Broveens42(m): 1:25pm On Feb 15
Barrywilly:
Kanu trial should be terminated too

Kanu's case can't be terminated unless he signs or compromises.
The only thing that can terminate kanu's case is implosion
Re: #RevolutionNow: FG Discontinues Treasonable Felony Trial Against Sowore, Bakare by Procashtips(m): 1:27pm On Feb 15
Exceed15:

I agree o however this sane sowore heavily criticized GeJ administration when Nigerians were living in paradise without knowing. I hope he can now see the difference between pdp and Apc leadership. I admire his doggedness to stand against this government too . The suffering is damn too much.

Nigeria lived in paradise during Jonathan's time?

Na so Una memory short reach?

You can say it wasn't as bad as what we have now but to claim it was a paradise is a lie stretched too far.

1 Like

Re: #RevolutionNow: FG Discontinues Treasonable Felony Trial Against Sowore, Bakare by onuman: 1:29pm On Feb 15
Because of the erroneous belief by certain Nigerian groups that crude oil is all there is for a country to survive, Mazi Nnamdi Kalu is still held in DSS custody;
court orders for his release disobeyed, new court cases opened. Lawless groups. Venezuela 🇻🇪 is also an oil producing country but it's a basket case.

1 Like

Re: #RevolutionNow: FG Discontinues Treasonable Felony Trial Against Sowore, Bakare by Dennisochampa: 1:32pm On Feb 15
See as them dress like cultists...

Meanwhile.. What about Nnamdi Kanu na...
Re: #RevolutionNow: FG Discontinues Treasonable Felony Trial Against Sowore, Bakare by nedekid: 1:34pm On Feb 15
SoNature:
Anyone who takes Sowore to court is wasting their time. Sowore just likes attention. If he wants to change the country, he knows what to do.
What should he do?
Meanwhile, it is not about attention for sowore, the guy has been into this his wahala from young age. He is the real deal!
The first and only time I met him was when as a UI student in the early 90s, I drove down from school to "trip" with my paddy in unilag. That was when riot started in unilag. They seized school buses, fire trucks etc and headed to igbosere in a convoy, sowore, entered my car. Anyway, the reason I followed was to get fuel to go back to ibadan. We got to igbosere high court, I think it has to do with Abiolas detention. Police opened fire also threw tear gas. The convoy then moved towards bank Anthony road, headed to etiebets place. They wanted to protest there as it was owned by a serving minister.
We then stormed a petrol station along onipan, people were scared. There was heavy qeue due to fuel scarcity. Anyway all the tanks were filled including mine (mission accomplished cool). Guess what, sowore and his gang paid for the petrol, I told them I was heading on to UI, they wished me safe trip and moved to another vehicle. I headed on to school, they went on to further protest at Ikeja.
Sowore has been consistent, he was SU president back then I think. ..
Re: #RevolutionNow: FG Discontinues Treasonable Felony Trial Against Sowore, Bakare by Broveens42(m): 1:35pm On Feb 15
Dennisochampa:
See as them dress like cultists...

Meanwhile.. What about Nnamdi Kanu na...

Kanu's case can't be terminated unless he signs or compromises.
The only thing that can terminate kanu's case is implosion
Re: #RevolutionNow: FG Discontinues Treasonable Felony Trial Against Sowore, Bakare by onuman: 1:36pm On Feb 15
They have been trying to tell Igbos to their faces: "you can't do nothing. Your Mazi Nnamdi Kalu is our prisoner."
About a year and half ago; they use gunmen to free their fellow terrorists from Kuje Maximum Security Prison

1 Like

Re: #RevolutionNow: FG Discontinues Treasonable Felony Trial Against Sowore, Bakare by imagrg(m): 1:36pm On Feb 15
That's reasonable.

Forget tribal politics.
Re: #RevolutionNow: FG Discontinues Treasonable Felony Trial Against Sowore, Bakare by Glosam5683(m): 1:37pm On Feb 15
is like fighting with air, what will you say air do you ? what is air offense ? no concreate proof for violence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Is Odigie Oyegun? / We Won’t Allow Imposition Of Urhobo As Bayelsa Deputy Gov - Ijaw Youths / Chiji Collins, Imo Speaker Set To Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.