Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Grains Dealers Slash Prices In Kano - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Grains Dealers Slash Prices In Kano (19432 Views)

Nigerian States With Fastest-Rising Food Prices In 2024 (Full List) / See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano / Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grains Dealers Slash Prices In Kano by porthouse7(f): 7:53pm On Feb 15
[quote author=Viper000 post=128472494]pelu iya e ati baba e[/quote no be you talk say u Dey hungry? Ebinpa won family e
Re: Grains Dealers Slash Prices In Kano by Love800(m): 8:00pm On Feb 15
But the northern land has the best soil for farming.
Elliotwaveforec:
Hmnn! Blessed with good soil. Southerners, please go back to farm! Leave the urban area and go to rural areas and farm.

Go to farm now!
Re: Grains Dealers Slash Prices In Kano by Elliotwaveforec: 8:11pm On Feb 15
Love800:
But the northern land has the best soil for farming.
We have fertile soil here too; but our people are only interested in office works and yahooyahoo.
Re: Grains Dealers Slash Prices In Kano by JAMO84: 8:29pm On Feb 15
iconicceo:

This is the dumbestt thing I’ve ever heard, if dollar is not your fruitless linage currency, why is the government charging dollar for clearing of goods at the port?

It’s a shame that some of us have to share the same country with you empty lots
It's because useless people like you are majority in Nigeria, you are so useless that you don't think we should eliminate dependency on dollar and other foreign currency. Does anybody knows the colour of Naira in America?

If I was the President, I will ban importation completely like China did many years ago, if sewage rats like you can't cope, you can relocate to South Sudan.
Re: Grains Dealers Slash Prices In Kano by JAMO84: 8:33pm On Feb 15
Scholace:
so your empty head didn't tell you it affects price of goods and services? Compare the price of food items, clothes, mobile phones and other gadgets when dollar was less than #600 under Jonathan adminstration to this your emilokan suffer head government.
Your granpa cried about dollar, your papa cried about it, you are crying about it, I guess you would love your kids to do the same.

If dollar affect prices in Nigeria, it's because lazy bones like you love everything foreign, you will wake up and curse Nigeria everyday, but you worship American and other foreign products, that's why you will forever be a slave to dollar.
Re: Grains Dealers Slash Prices In Kano by JAMO84: 8:35pm On Feb 15
naijaboy756:
e affect price wey your mama Dey use buy corn akamu
I no ask your papa for any useless economics lesson. Pikin wey Dem born today already know say una be slave to dollar. Left for me, nobody go spend dollar on anything in this country, if una go kpai, make una kpai
Re: Grains Dealers Slash Prices In Kano by DaRuud(m): 9:07pm On Feb 15
One thing is for sure , the Yorubas will NEVER protest against Tinubu's government, they will only rant on social media , cry foul , do abragados in their houses but no action will come out of it , they are okay with Tinubu's government even if hunger , herdsmen, terrorists, bandits . . . are killing them.
For the Hausas, once a cleric tells them that "Protest is Haram", it's okay to them.

Paraman:

https://punchng.com/grains-dealers-slash-prices-in-kano/?amp
Re: Grains Dealers Slash Prices In Kano by bizzibodi(m): 9:11pm On Feb 15
I wish i can walk back into 2014 & correct mistakes,buys some dollars & bitcoin.

1 Like

Re: Grains Dealers Slash Prices In Kano by Scholace: 9:14pm On Feb 15
JAMO84:
Your granpa cried about dollar, your papa cried about it, you are crying about it, I guess you would love your kids to do the same.

If dollar affect prices in Nigeria, it's because lazy bones like you love everything foreign, you will wake up and curse Nigeria everyday, but you worship American and other foreign products, that's why you will forever be a slave to dollar.
at least you accept the fact that your country is nothing to write home about.
Re: Grains Dealers Slash Prices In Kano by Tonytonex(m): 9:44pm On Feb 15
Paraman:

https://punchng.com/grains-dealers-slash-prices-in-kano/?amp
That's not a reduction na. Just a difference of 3 and 5k, it's the same thing
Re: Grains Dealers Slash Prices In Kano by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:44pm On Feb 15
christejames:

Have you collected your 300 naira bread with flogging today? grin

Chief ronu advocate, but silently dying of hunger!

Emancipate yourself oremi. Asiwaju no care about you!
I been think say na only that werey fit troll, your punch line make better sense dire.

1 Like

Re: Grains Dealers Slash Prices In Kano by naijaboy756: 9:53pm On Feb 15
JAMO84:
I no ask your papa for any useless economics lesson. Pikin wey Dem born today already know say una be slave to dollar. Left for me, nobody go spend dollar on anything in this country, if una go kpai, make una kpai
Oya go to the kids section.. You are noticed
Re: Grains Dealers Slash Prices In Kano by Panda7(m): 10:15pm On Feb 15
there are many reasons why prices of foods continues to fluctuate including poor means of transportation and safe and large storage facilities
Re: Grains Dealers Slash Prices In Kano by Calitoscassius(m): 10:40pm On Feb 15
gaby:

Take a glass of water, take a deep breath, and re-read my comment.

Thank, you, sir.
What is this supposed to mean? grin

I think you didn't comprehend my comment, you and I are saying similar thing,
Re: Grains Dealers Slash Prices In Kano by iconicceo: 1:14am On Feb 16
JAMO84:
It's because useless people like you are majority in Nigeria, you are so useless that you don't think we should eliminate dependency on dollar and other foreign currency. Does anybody knows the colour of Naira in America?

If I was the President, I will ban importation completely like China did many years ago, if sewage rats like you can't cope, you can relocate to South Sudan.

An average APC supporters are clueless and empty, hence the reason both the leaders and followers of that evil party fails in everything. With people like you who reasons so low, we have a long way to go. Oloriburuku omo ofo, alainironu omo irankiran. ONKR!
Re: Grains Dealers Slash Prices In Kano by Redman44(m): 1:37am On Feb 16
Southerners should go and farm. We have good soil here. Go and plant something when the rainy season starts. Plant grains e.g Guinea Corn , Millet and Maize. Plant beans and potatoes, cocoyams and cassava in your spacious compounds. No slacking this year , Southerners. We can do it and stop depending on the North for food.
Re: Grains Dealers Slash Prices In Kano by Cromagnon: 6:36am On Feb 16
matify83:
You can all see that the hike in food prices has been arbitrary and artificial with no links to the FX situation whatsoever.

The arbitrageurs amongst us have allowed their allure for sudden wealth to obscure their vision from the severe hunger in the land occasioned by their pernicious business practices.

enter farm na
Make we see weda you go dey blow all this bug grammar
Re: Grains Dealers Slash Prices In Kano by Hanndye: 7:35am On Feb 16
Caaz:

Dem say na dollar cause ham.
Na so na. But dem de try tell us say na scarcity.
Re: Grains Dealers Slash Prices In Kano by matify83: 9:17am On Feb 16
Cromagnon:
enter farm na
Make we see weda you go dey blow all this bug grammar

Infact, na from farm I dey reply you so.

That I have a federal job does not preclude me from farming and it has always been my side hustle.
Re: Grains Dealers Slash Prices In Kano by Love800(m): 1:03pm On Feb 16
Lol.
Is not about office work and yahoo sha.
Its just dat, getting customers for ur crops is hard to come by.
Elliotwaveforec:

We have fertile soil here too; but our people are only interested in office works and yahooyahoo.
Re: Grains Dealers Slash Prices In Kano by bakila: 4:52pm On Feb 16
matify83:
You can all see that the hike in food prices has been arbitrary and artificial with no links to the FX situation whatsoever.

The arbitrageurs amongst us have allowed their allure for sudden wealth to obscure their vision from the severe hunger in the land occasioned by their pernicious business practices.

For N3000-N5000 reduction in price of N55,000-60,000 goods?
They will buy at 500000 to sale at the price maize of 700000, maize closed last year. Govt was busy removing subsidy and increasing taxes on Agric input despite last year's high price, hence the present situation. The high cost is all due to bad government policies and nothing else.
Re: Grains Dealers Slash Prices In Kano by Cromagnon: 8:15am On Feb 17
matify83:

Infact, na from farm I dey reply you so.

That I have a federal job does not preclude me from farming and it has always been my side hustle.
So you get sense
Does it look like the average Nigerian does

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Stomach Is Big / IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD-Oron Crayfish With 10 Free Pieces of Catfish / How To Cook Delicious Edikang-Ikong Soup With Ugu And Water Leaf (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.